Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Medieval Kingdoms

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Medieval Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:07 pm

ImageImage
You control the characters of one Kingdom.

I control the characters of the other.

We can have multiple pairings and multiple political agendas going on, all to create one amazing story.

I have a very strong hankering for an arranged marriage rp in a medieval setting. I also have a hankering for political intrigue and drama. I'd love it if we could combine the two and have loads of fun doing it. I have lots of ideas when it comes to the plot and manner of the arrangement, I would also love to hear yours. You can be highly involved in the set-up or if you'd prefer I can generate things. I don't have a preference for either but you will be in charge of creating your characters and controlling them. I don't expect us to create full blown character profiles for ten separate characters each but mini-profiles covering the gist should do. I am at a certain level of literacy that you can and are free to explore in any of the rps I've been in or set up, I ask that you be too. In order show me your writing if you could please send me links to rps or samples of posts I'd much appreciate it. Please be comfortable with collaboration posts and writing together on a pad, as well as more mature themes in the rp, though nothing that breaks rpg's posting rules.

I am interested in playing the new Queen of one Kingdom, and am seeking someone to play the King of another. While this will be the arranged marriage I speak of in the rp, it doesn't necessarily have to be our only pairing. In particular I'm very attached to my Lord Chancellor and Royal Secretary character that I think would be interesting to play with regards to romance, as he is a very devious character and politically motivated. Leave a message here or pm me if you are interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Medieval Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaptonIsGod on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Hey there! You seem to align well with the idea I had in mind for a Medieval Fantasy RP. I would love to collaborate. This is a new account. I've been on RPG before but a busy life unfortunately kept me from really pursuing some of the RPs I was apart of. If things go well I would hope I could focus my attention to this single RP as opposed to splitting my attention over several (which I see now as a big mistake. Oops). I'm working on getting enough posts for PM, and I'll send you some sample posts once I can. Do know that I'm interested.

Cheers.
Why count the stars? You'll never know where you are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClaptonIsGod
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!