Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Triwizard Tournament

Triwizard Tournament

a part of “Triwizard Tournament”, a fictional universe by la.lune.

Everyone knows well about the Triwizard Tournament that is held at Hogwarts which welcomes Durmstrang and Beuxbatons students, but what about the rest of the schools across the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Triwizard Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Triwizard Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 am

Everyone's characters are looking great! I'm hoping we can have at least a WIP for all the characters by tomorrow (don't worry about having them 100%), so we can start by maybe Thursday/Friday.

@Chrian Blaire, Ryu is the sweetest! I'll be sure to accept him once he's completely done. Also, on the note of relationships, I was wondering if you'd all like a relationship sheet of some sorts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alice. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:12 pm

I believe a character sheet would be very useful! If any of you would like to discuss relationships with Yuliana, I'm all ears.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alice.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

A relationship sheet sounds good. And Ryu is done, btw, hope y'all like him :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 pm

I'm finally done with Aina. There's a lot happening and I changed her concept a few times so hopefully everything came together in the end, I tried, if nothing else the cs looks nice.

And yes a relationship sheet seems like a good idea,

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 pm

I'll be done with my character tomorrow!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am

@Chrian Blaire & @Phnx, They look amazing! I've accepted them both.

@Everyone, Sounds good guys, I'll create a relationship sheet now. Also, although most students from different schools won't know each other, I'm completely ok with you linking them if you can think up anything the would make sense. (e.g. Bill Weasley had a pen pal from Castelobruxo as part of an exchange programme).

As well as that, those chosen to represent their school in the tournament will need to have a loved one accompanying them, that character can either be an NPC or another player's character, just because in the second task they will be needed.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm

I know it's a bit late but not everyone's finished with their characters so I'd like to take another, that ok?

Fc: Alessio Pozzi
School: Low key would like to steal Torrentwolf's or TheGypsyQueen_13's position at Ilvermorny but will settle for Castelobruxo if I have to.
Hex: #d1b794 & #527a7a

Anywany here's a few pictures of Alessio's face.

Image Image Image
Last edited by phnx on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:25 pm

@Phnx, Of course you can! And Alessio is stunning damn. If Torrentwolf doesn't submit their character within the next few days, their reservation will be up so you always could take their place. But for now, Castelobruxo is completely fine with me.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:19 am

Hi guys, for those of you who haven't submitted a WIP yet, can you please get them in by tomorrow at the latest? Again, they don't have to be completed, but I'd just like to see your characters.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Hey guys! I know I may be a pain right now but I would like to change my face claim for my Castelobruxo girl to Alba Galocha (short hair). I will also be changing her hexes to #CDAB85 & #6F3B20

I'd also like to take the last female for Mahoutokoro with Mona Matsuoka as her face claim and the hexes will be #666C5B & #A66153
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:00 am

@Ouija, Don't worry about it, that's completely fine. Once everyones characters are done hopefully we can start discussing relationships. However if those with completed characters want to start talking now I'm fine with that too!

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello! I hope I'm not too late to this! I'd love to reserve a male and female. Just let me know if I need to change anything for plot purposes. :)

FC Kiko Mizuhara

School Mahoutokoro

Hexcode #e99c94

FC Tom Holland

School Ilvermorny

Hexcode #4d86a1

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:40 am

@Geminiblues, You are reserved! :-) Can't wait to see everyone's completed characters.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 am

Hi guys!

I didn't add all the new characters to the front page because, well, it messes up the aesthetic and I'm an aesthetic fiend ok sorry.
But I have added everyone to the relationship sheet so feel free to start posting on there when you have your characters up!

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:04 am

I've decided that to make sure this RP doesn't die, we will begin on friday! By then I'd appreciate it if everyone could have their characters submitted and at least 3 relationships figured out on the relationship sheet.

Feel free to message me if that's going to be an issue for you.

Edit; I've also opened up Immayahoka and TheGypsyQueen_13's reservations so now there's both a male and female slot free for Ilvermorny is anyone would like to take it.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorry I have been so quiet for a while. I got really sick over the weekend and have finally started feeling a little bit better :(! Theodore will be finished today, and I will start PMing for relationships soon!

Thanks

-Gem

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:34 am

Geminiblues, Don't worry about it! I look forward to seeing him.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Both my characters (Aina and Vittore) are done so if anyone wants to discuss any relationships feel free to pm me.

phnx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:17 pm

THE FIRST POST WILL BE UP TOMORROW!

I'm sorry it's taken me a while guys, this weekend has been really busy for me, but I will for sure have the first post up by tomorrow :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!