Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Darkness Falls v.2.0

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When Darkness Falls v.2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:34 am

Because of my lack of creativity lately, I'm going to revamp some of my older RPs. Here is one............

This is a role play about a slightly futuristic Tokyo, but amongst the people, dragons and other fantasy characters exist. Humans have a natural fear of those who aren't like them, mainly dragons, and they want the others to be eliminated in any way possible. Your character can be either a human, dragon, or other fantasy being. My character, Blackshayne, is your worst nightmare and enemy. Your job is to avoid getting the life snuffed out of you by her. However, your other job is to attempt to show her that the mistakes that happened in the past are over, that people(beings) have changed, or you just try to kill her.

My character:
Name: Blackshayne
Female
Race: Black Dragon
Height: Human- 5’8 Dragon- 15ft
Hair Color: Midnight blue
Eye Color: Human- Black (although a lighter shade than her pupil) Dragon- Midnight Blue
Length: 45ft
Wingspan: 50ft
Markings: Human- None Dragon- Midnight blue frill, claws, spines
Attributes: Dragon- Black Sulfuric Acid, Flame, Venomous spines, claws, teeth. Human- none
Weapons: Human- Black Iron Katana
Clothing: Black hooded long coat, midnight blue shirt, black chain cargos, or anything from Hot Topic
Background: Blackshayne was betrayed by her own kind when she was younger, and she carries a grudge against them, and enough bloodlust to kill them. She mainly works as a dragon slayer, but will kill humans/fantasy beings...........for the right price. She has broken both her wings before, and even though they have healed, they are her main weak point.
Personality: Dark, lives almost off the bottomless well of hatered she has for her own kind.

Post your character and join up. Also, no pictures, please.
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: When Darkness Falls v.2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:54 am

Name: Darkray
Male
Race: Pure darkness, darkness condensed into this being.
Height: Human- 5’10 True form- the size of all darkness in this universe.
Hair Color: reddish black
Eye Color: Red-brown
Markings: Human- Spiral on silver robe.
Attributes: Everything that originated from darkness.
Weapons: Doesn't have any because he's dirt poor despite his age. Any thing he can use to defend himself is fine for him.
Clothing: Silver robe covering the entire body.
Background: Watched the wars of human and fantasy beings for almost an enternity, taken an interest in Blackshayne because she slays her own kind. Loves to annoy her because nothing she does works against him. He dosen't die but he has a hard time attacking people due to weapon shortage. His personallity would have gotten him in major troubles if it weren't for the fact that his body is just super-condensed darkness.
Personality: annoying, humorous, sarcastic(sometimes), bored easily. Suprisingly amature for such a supreme being.

[hey black dragon, do you want to make this a one on one role play?]
Last edited by dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:57 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............tempting offer, if no one else joins up by tomorrow, sure.

Also, be careful of your character, he is coming close to being god-modded

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 am

lol, my teachers said similar things like what you said too! "your paper is too much like my handout, but enough of yourself in there so i'll let it slide"

"your work walks a fine line between copying and your own work."

Stuff like that! it's just so funny seeing this here too :)
... don't know why I ranted so much... if it bugs you then im sorry.

oh, and I'll edit my character a little.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:31 am

The IC is up: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/when-darkness-falls-t11667.html, and here are the rules:

RULES:
1. No god modding
2. Decent spelling and grammar
3. 1 paragraph of decent typage ( A paragraph is 5+ sentances)
4. No text talk, unless the character is using text messaging on their phone
5. No ignoring
6. OOCs are to be left here, and not in the IC thread
7. I am the GM, if I tell you to re-do your post, don't whine and complain. I have the right to deny anyone from my role play, and the right to tell you to fix your post.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:33 am

Got it, you're the boss. Now, let's have fun with this.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:08 am

Still open?
Name: Shadow

Female

Race: Black Mage (Elf)

Height: 5" 9

Hair Color: Raven Black

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Markings: Unusually clear pale skin. Her back is covered with tattoos, spells in dead tongues.

Attributes: Doesn't need to speak any incantations.

Weapons: Spells, daggers.

Clothing: Currently wearing black t-shirt, Levi Jeans and black Converse.

Background: Shadow is a renowned double crosser. She started working for Blackshayne, then ran away, went back to work for Blackshayne... Shadow is currently working for Blackshayne, to earn protection and a few quid, but that might with the highest bidder.
Shadow was orphaned, then abandoned by her own race. An old witch took her in, and taught the girl spells and enchantments with the Dark Arts. She also taught her that you couldn't trust anyone, work with the person who has you offered the most.

Personality: Shadow tends to be headstrong, loud and a bit reckless. She can be sarcastic at times, and doesn't take well to leadership. Watch your stuff if you annoy her. Shadow is useless at hand-to-hand combat.

I'm screaming I love you so
â™Ĩ
But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:20 am

Interesting character, you're in

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 pm

-Just wondering, are two characters allowed? If not i'll remove one.-

Name: Audrey Blake

Race: Vampire

Height: 5 ft 6

Hair: Long, Loosely Curled, Pale Shimmery Brown

Eyes: Large And Hazel But Sometimes Change

Markings: Ghostly Pale Skin With A Greyish Tint

Abilities: Telekinesis, Hypnosis, Vampiric Abilities, Amphibious -can breathe under and control water-

Weapons: Her Bite, A Small Dagger

Clothing: A Somewhat Short White Silken Dress, Pale Pink Heeled Shoes

Background: She lives in the city centre in an abandoned apartment block with her brother as their parents died under mysterious circumstances.

Personality: Her vampiric nature is usually under control but when she becomes attracted to someone, her lusty vampiric nature takes over as she tries to seduce then bite them. Quite quiet at times.
---------------------------------------

Name: Alistair Blake

Race: Vampire

Height: 6 ft 2

Hair: Short, Ruffled, Messy Blonde With A Longer, Sweeping Fringe

Eyes: Peircing, Icy Blue Eyes

Markings: Ghostly Pale Skin With A Greyish Tint

Abilities: Telekinesis, Hypnosis, Vampiric Abilities, Pyrokinesis

Weapons: His Bite

Clothing: Pale Blue Skinny Fit Jeans, White Converse, White Shirt, Black Hooded Waistcoat

Background: Lives with his sister in the innercity, DJs to support them, drinks alot and has short term sexual relationships with random people ALL the time -a bit of a player in short-

Personality: Often quiet and unsociable -until it comes to girls-, depressed at times and is questioning his own sexuality -closet bi-
Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You <3

NeonBride
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:12 pm

You're allowed to have as many character as you can contol =p

They look good, but which era of vampire for their abilities are you talking about?

Dracula?

Queen of the Damned?

Or Twilight?

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm

"Queen of the Damned", I love that book, and the ones that came before it. That Rice woman can really write. :)

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:29 am

Neon Bride, Dweebs, please leave OOCs to this forum, not the IC thread.

Also, Dweebs, please watch your posts, you're coming close to force posting, and your latest post doesn't make the paragraph criteria.

I'll have another post up soon, school is being a jerk currently

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:48 pm

hey, school is ALWAYS a jerk, I know this first hand (and so is everyone else), and yeah, got it, boss. I'll write more next time. UMmm, "force posting" means god modding or something like that right?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 am

Force posting is where you type something using another person's character, and you basically cause them to have to add that into their post, when they possibly didn't want it to go that way.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:11 am

oh....crap.... yeah, I see that now. sorry bout that!

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!