Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP B/W Spellman & I

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP B/W Spellman & I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Lucas glared and growled as he revealed his true form. "Oh, really?" He said and grabbed up Sheeba, throwing her against the wall. "Anything else you would like to say, your highness?" He growled, growing larger.

Ana stared at Rapheal. "Why won't you leave us alone?" Ana asked, backing up until her back made contact with the wall.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Misteria laughed while Sheeba retaliated, biting him on the arm with her sabres biting through he before he got too large. The wolf growled under her breath while Misteria left, running towards where she sense Ana...and Rapheal.

She stopped and knew she was lucky that Sheeba was there or who knew what would happen. Misteria was in no condition to fight back but seeing Lucas’s reaction thrilled her knowing she could verbally attack him even if there will be consequences for not holding her tongue.

Rapheal was moving closer to Ana until the wall blocked her from moving any further, “Like I said you two tried to kill me and that will not go unpunished.” His eyes turned to the door, getting a whiff of Misteria’s scent but he turned to Ana, not acknowledging her presence just yet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shur
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Lucas let out a loud growl as Sheeba bit into his arms. He tried to shake her off, but it didn't work. "You're too weak to fight him, he will win!" Lucas growled out.

Ana looked over Rapheal's shoulder. "Misteria!" Ana exclamied trying to move past him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Sheeba held on despite Lucas trying to shake her off but soon she let go, feeling the pain of when she was thrown against the wall and ran to Misteria. Misteria heard Lucas’s words and knew it was true but she had to get Ana out somehow.

Rapheal moved, blocking her path, “Don’t worry about her. She won’t be influencing you anymore,” he said as his eyes glowed unleashing a spell, “She is your enemy and don’t forget it.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 am

Ana stared into Rapheal's eyes, and all signs of anger flew out. She was mesmorized. "Enemy..." Ana repeated softly, her back tight against the wall as she felt powers she never felt in her life run through her body. Bad powers. Powers she was going to be forced to use against Misteria.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Sheeba started to pull Misteria’s clothing, “What?” She asked quietly, “Rapheal and Ana are in there.” The wolf continued to pull and finally Misteria sighed and followed her into a room where she saw her old assistant, Amatheese. Her gaze threw daggers at the sleeping woman. She had thought she had killed her, what was she doing alive?

Rapheal smiled when Ana was under the spell and he slowly kissed her neck until his lips reached her ears where he whispered, “Go get Misteria and lock her up.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Ana nodded as she walked past Rapheal and into the room where Misteria and Sheeba was. Ana pointed her hand at Misteria and mumbled a spell. A strong force of bright yellow electricty busted out, heading straight to Misteria's back, Ana's other hand pointing to Sheeba, doing the same thing.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Misteria heard someone coming and Sheeba quickly turned but didn’t do anything seeing it was Ana. There was something odd about her and she barked loudly when she saw the electricity hit Misteria. The electricity didn’t have any negative effect on her but the spell unleashed with it knocked her out. Sheeba growled as was about to lunge at her but the spell had knocked her out as well.

Amatheese woke up and smiled, “Well done Ana.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Ana blinked a couple of times, she out of the trance. She glanced down at the ground and saw Misteria, and Sheebe, passed out. "No..." Ana said, hearing Amatheese's voice melting into her head. "No..." Ana repeted feeling extremely faint and dizzy.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Amatheese smiled and called Lucas. While she waited she eyed Ana seeing she was out of the trance, “Knocking her out was too easy and taking control over you was easy too. And you say you’re more powerful than us,” she laughed, “I certainly have to thank Antonio for giving a great night. A great night that would also make her at her most vulnerable.”

She got closer to Ana, “Now you just stay here and wait until everything is set up to kill her and her child...”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Ana glared at Amatheese. "You witch!" She screamed, her hands flying to Amatheese's throat, sparks flying out, Ana felt the tingly feeling flow freely through her arms, making its way quickly to Amatheese's voice, most likely going to kill her, that is if the power succeeeded.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Amatheese screamed, being of opposite group than Misteria she was weak against electricity. Misteria immune, “Lucas!!” She yelled both for help and in pain. Her eyes narrowed and she dug her nails in Ana’s arms.

Rapheal was at the door and smirked, snapping his finger and vines moved to Misteria and Sheeba bringing them into separate cells, far from where Ana was being held. He laughed, seeing that the predicament Amatheese was in was rather amusing. The demon left though with his own devices to fulfil.

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 am

Ana felt weak now. She released Amatheese and fell to the ground, gasping for air. Slowly, and carefully, she stood up, her eyes full of anger, burning into Amatheese's. "You're going to pay for what you've done to her." Ana said, than her eyes wide as something sharp entered through her back, her chest stopped moving.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Once Ana let go of her, Amatheese fell on her knees and moaned in pain, gasping for breath. Finally she passed out just as Rapheal came back after checking on Misteria and Sheeba, “Stupid girl.”

A vine sprang forth from a crack in the floor and pierced through Ana’s chest, “Sleep now...”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Ana felt weakness spread throughout her as her eyes closed, swallowing her in complete darkness.

Lucas groaned, glaring at Sheeba. He laughed loudly and walked to Amatheese's room, wrapping an arm around her waist and picking her up. He kissed her lips and whispered in a sexy tone, "You needed me, babe?" He questioned and grinned triumphly at Ana, sprawled out on the ground, passed out.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 pm

The vine let go and coiled like snake, almost hissing like one too. Rapheal laughed as Lucas came, “Why hello brother,” he greeted.

Amatheese felt someone kiss her and her eyes opened just as Lucas spoke. Her eyes quickly narrowed and she pushed him away, “Too late moron!” She yelled which only made her cough. The electricity had gotten to her and she cursed under her breath. Amatheese got up and stomped away, heading elsewhere but she couldn’t go farther than to the door. The pain was unbearable.

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Lucas quickly chases her, grabbing her by the waist. "Aw, come on, I was trying to keep that wreched little witch and her pet out." He said to her, kissing her gently.

Ana was still out, but she could feel everything around her, every one speaking and moving around.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Amatheese growled, “Don’t touch me!” She got out of his grasp and walked away slowly to another room so she can rest.

Rapheal smirked and took Ana by the hair and dragging her back to her cell, This is going smoothly. Tomorrow, the witch shall die...

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:08 am

Lucas growled lightly, but let her be. She would come to her senses soon enough. He let out a cough and stalked to his room, ignoring everything going on. Lucas stopped on his way and glared at Ana's body, laying sprawled out on the ground.

Ana's eyes opened just slightly to see Lucas's face. She screamed, not sure of what else to do.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Rapheal checked on Sheeba then Misteria, both restrained by his vines. His gaze shifted from her and the small window. Night. He smirked and went to look for his brother, Lucas. It wasn’t long before he found him and once he did a sly grin formed on his face, “I hope everything is prepared for tomorrow morning, isn’t it?”

He eyed Ana and smiled before turning back to Lucas.

Shur
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!