Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP B/W Spellman & I

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP B/W Spellman & I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 am

Luca's head snapped up at his brother's voice. He just smiled. "Yeah, of course." He said and smiled, walking away from Ana, leaving her there with Rapheal.

"Please, leave Misteria alone, and Sheeba, they didn't do anything seriously wrong to you. I have, I'm the one that thought of murdering you...it was all me, leave Misteria and Sheeba alone, please..." Ana said, tears falling from her face like a waterfall.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Rapheal smirked, “She has done plenty of things wrong, my dear. Plenty. Your punishment will come, just wait. You’ll see,” he said, smiling at Ana. His yellow eyes kept their focus on Ana and smiled slyly, “Tomorrow morning...”

The demon walked away locking the cell door behind him, leaving Ana alone in the cold, dark stone room. Red eyes glowed in the shadow of a corner and a crow like bird emerged, hissing like a snake at Ana. It spoke though it mouth made no movement of speaking, “You’re in an awful predicament darling. How unfortunate.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shur
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Ana looked away as he walked off. She brought her knees up to her chin and closed her eyes feeling a tear slip from her eyes. She gasped and glanced up, seeing a strange creature. Ana was backed against the wall. "W...who are you?" She asked, her heart beating fast.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 pm

“Don’t worry, my child,” the bird said, its voice that of a woman, “I am on your side you can guarantee that.” The bird got closer, its wings unfurled and seemed to smile, “The demon has a wretched soul and his retribution is fuelled by the life of the ruler. Until she is dead the fire will continue to burn.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am

Ana closed her eyes. “Get away! You’re not real!” She shouted, wishing this would all end. ”Cory, where are you, I need you! Help me, please!” She said in her mind wishing he would come to her aid, him and Antonio both.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am

“For shame,” the bird said, “After all that has happened I figured you’d believe anything…” The voice trailed until not a sound was heard.

Night was still young and Antonio and Cory were both in the large living room with a glass of wine, both extremely worried, “They haven’t come back,” Antonio said, looking around.

Cory grumbled, “Why did she have to let Ana go, what did we do?!”

“I’m sure she had a valid reason.”

Cory looked away. Life was different without Ana near him and he wondered if everything was all right, if she was safe. Antonio got up, placing the glass beside him on a table, “It has taken too long, we should look for them.”

Cory nodded and followed Antonio.

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Ana's eyes opened, the mysterious creature was gone. She blinked a few times, tears threatened to spill out. Ana stood up, her knees feeling like they were going to buckle out from under her any minute. "Cory...I miss you..." Ana said softly, in a low whisper. She fell onto the bed, crying into the pillow. What did she do to deserve this? She had to have Cory...she most surely had to know if Misteria was okay. If they hurt her-or Sheeba-she could regain her power and kill them. Kill all of them.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Morning seemed to come quickly...too quickly and Antonio and Cory looked about wondering what had just happened. The night was young and now the morning sun was rising, coming out of hiding at the horizon. They knew they were close though, very close, Cory could sense Ana and everyone else and started to break into a sprint making Antonio yell as he ran after him.

Rapheal walked passed Ana’s cell, smirking while Amatheese walked beside him, “You just couldn’t wait, could you?” She asked.

“Of course not,” Rapheal replied now walking to Misteria’s place of confinement, “Chain her and bring her outside where we have things ready.”

“Yes,” Amatheese said and walked inside the cell, seeing Misteria still asleep on the floor. Rapheal walked back to Ana’s cell with a smile knowing what was about to happen would bring back morbid memories for Ana. As soon as he stood in front of the door he let his voice trail.

“It’s time...”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Ana looked up at Rapheal’s voice, she just looked away, a warm tear rolling gracefully down her cheek “You’re a worthless demon, and I can’t see how anybody could ever love you.” Ana said, her voice shaking with anger. ”Please, Cory, hurry.” Ana said in her mind, wishing she was in his arms.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Rapheal smirked and he opened the door, his vines starting to take over the cell and wrapping themselves around Ana, “Don’t try anything or you’ll waste your energy,” he warned as the vines brought Ana closer and he walked away and let the vines take her to the location.

He smiled more sensing Cory and Antonio close, “Oh the lovers want to be heroes. Too late!”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Ana gasped as the vines wound their way around her. She found it diffucult to breath, she she did so in tiny takes as the vines dragged her behind Rapheal. "No, leave them out of it, please..." Ana pleaded, not wanting Cory to be any part of this.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!