Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Petshop of Horrors

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:52 pm

Zatani let out a sigh of relief when she heard that he was not there for the incident. She shook her head softly at him. "I am sure it won't happen again. We seemed to be able to handle thing pretty well this time. But thank you for your offer. It's much appreciated."
She said smiling at him then taking a drink of water as she turned to look at Hikaru who he had said was fumbling with his glass. After getting her drink she sat the glass on the table and smiled. "He is a smart boy. I am sure he will get it."
When she heard what Hikaru said she quickly turned to him almost wide eyed. "Hikaru...please. Be nice to our guest. We don't want to be rude...right?" She asked hoping he wouldn't say that again just in case the man did know what it meant. She studied a little bit of Japanese when she was in college.
Looking back toward the man she thought about the name he had given her. "Count D...yes. That was the man I bought Hikaru off of. Why do you ask?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:04 am

Leon coughed slightly after hearing her talking to the dog after it barked.

"Uh.. I'm sure it's fine... He's just growling, right? And I am a stranger"

Placing the glass down he looked back over at Ms. Ori.

"There have been a series of incidents when concerning animals that have come from D's pet shop, these incident are few and far apart but they still occur. I can't say exactly what has happened, due to certain cases that are needed to be noted as low priority."

Leaning forward he placed him elbows on his knees. "I found out that you had recently purchased a pet.. and I decided to come over and visit to see if everything was alright.. and it seems it is, He's quite an odd dog, somewhat smart, but he's still just a dog right?" Standing he fixed his jacket.

"I think that'll be all but if anything occurs, I mean anything odd or If your ex-husband should come back I would like it if you called me. I'll have someone on the spot should your ex-husband come back, but if it has something to do with your dog, Hikaru, I believe you said his name was, I'll be sure to come by." Going through his many pockets he finally found a card and handed it to her.

"Thanks for the water.. I should be getting back to the Station.. It was nice meeting you Ms. Ori and interesting meeting your dog.. Hikaru." Heading over to the front door he looked once more at Hikaru before opening it and closing it behind him.

"I'm going to go grey before my time." He sighed placing his hands in his pocket and headed for the Precinct.

*Detective Leon Orcot*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:06 am

Zatani looked at the card that the detective had given her. She was wondering why he wanted to do the case on an incident with an animal and not contact anyone else to do it. This was only a passing thought though as she stuck the card on the table underneath a very small vase where a half of the card could still be seen.
She then looked over to Hikaru. "What was that all about? He acted like he didn't even see you as a human being. How did he know you was a dog?" She asked still wondering to herself.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:53 am

Hikaru shrugged, then layed playfully in her lap, happy the intruder was gone.
"Baka?," He suggested.
It was pretty odd. But what was even odder was the fact that Leon would even imply Hikaru would hurt Zatani. Hikaru let out a slight laugh. That would never happen.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:24 pm

Zatani shook her head gently and held her finger up moving it from side to side as if to say "ah, ah, ah no." She then smiled at him then pet the top of his head. "Don't call people baka. It's not nice. Plus, I am sure he has a very good reason for being so concerned. Though I know you would never hurt me, Hikaru." She said smiling.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:24 pm

He smiled and licked her hand as if saying,"That's right."
After all he wouldnt. Even if something happened and he turned, he'd do something to hurt himself before he'd hurt her.
"Hai," He said happily.
He then proceded to walk back into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Zatani followed Hikaru to the kitchen then stopped by the fridge. "Is there anything you would like me to make you? If that detective would have stayed around I would have made him something too."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:19 am

He shook his head happily. There was nothing in partcular he wanted. He'd just rummage through the fridge and eat any leftovers that needed to be gotte rid of. He opened the fidge, and right off thebat found something...rather questionable. He lifted it up for Zatanio to see and gave her a questioning look.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Zatani looked at what Hikaru had pulled out and then gave him an awkward face. "You want sour cream? By itself?"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Was that what it was? He shook his head and began to rummage through the fridge again. He found something else and looked at her again.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:24 pm

She looked at what he had pulled out this time and nodded. "Ok, so you want hotdogs?"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:14 pm

He looked slightly confused when she said the word Dogs, but he nodded all the same. It smelled like meat, so why not?

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:06 am

"Okey dokey." She said then turned on the stove and cooked them up for him then put them on a plate and handed them to him. "Here ya go." She said with a smile.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Hikaru smiled and ate tem quickly and happily.
"Arigato Gosaimasu Zatani." ^_^

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Re: Petshop of Horrors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:55 pm

(This story was intresting, too bad it stopped, without answering my questioning thoughts)
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!