Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:59 pm

yay! now our only predicament is that some of us dont go on here enough, but then I gain I souldnt comlpain because im on here like half the time cause Im freaking bored and on spring break. . . .and all away from my friends *cry, sob, cry*, so right now I am without a life
"there needs to be a word for those brief moments of clarity where you realized just how profoundly weird your life is"
"I take medication to prevent those moments. Want some?"
-Marten Reed and Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

"Can I worship, you, too?" Aster said, dead-pan. "Can I add you into Aster's Hall of Fame? It's very exclusive.....Aster just barely made it in there, herself."

Lol did you mean me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aiden209
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Well, yeah....Part of Aster is to be a little off-the-wall and a little over the top.

....So, worshipping. Yeah. : P
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 pm

heh, worship after a five minutes of meeting, did you guys like the little intro I did of the band, in my latest post? I thought it was pretty good (it was the part where I talk about everyone as introduction to Aiden).

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah, it was nice. : P

And Aster is, as hardcore rocker as she may be, a bit of spaz in this RP. Who knows, she probably worships Chef Boyardee, too.

If they find her secret shrine of Aster's Hall of Fame....Whew.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 pm

heh, so is harper in aster's hall of fame?

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Chyah, yeah. For her mad piano playing skillz?

....Sorry. I'm having another spazzy day.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 pm

heh, koolnes im guessing that were prolly all in the hall of fame

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 am

This is to let you guys know that I am dropping out of this roleplay. It is not turning out to be what I hoped it would. I was wanting a band RP where I would work together with other RPers, but, since that did not work out, I tried this one. I have not found it to be my cup of tea, and have come to the conclusion stated in my first sentence. I wish this RP the best of luck. Later.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 pm

ah, such a shame, but I cant change your wish or whim, leave if you must

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am

... is this RP still active?

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 pm

well I sort of ask that question also, its just that people arent posting, WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM PEOPLE, THIS FORUM WILL WITHER UP AND DIE, IF YOU DO NOT POST, PLEASE, THIS WAS GOOD FOR A LONG TIME!

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm sorry....I got grounded when we were getting into the good parts, and I figured y'all had probably forgotten all about your hyper little drummer by now.....

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 pm

haha, i dont think ANYONE could forget your character...

so, you want to start posting on the RP again?

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm

haha, i dont think ANYONE could forget your character...

I take this as a compliment

Yah, I guess I will post.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 pm

yeah, i meant that in a good way =]

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Hm... I thought this RP was dead as well. I guess not. But... regardless, I don't think I'll be able to keep up. With the increase of one-liners from posters and no definite direction in the RP, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out. I can't possibly post short---I've had to drop several RPs because I'd always get writer's block. There just wasn't enough to go on and I couldn't truly develop my character with so little. It was and still is frustrating.

Besides, I have several RPs I've created with others that I'd like to attend to and they already occupy a good chunk of my attention. So... I apologize, but I'll be leaving. To the rest of you who are still interested, good luck and I hope you continue to find joy in this story.

Goodbye.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Aw man! m00se4brainz! Way to kill the mood!!!
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 pm

sorry to hear that M00se...it does seem like this RP has lost it's luster, but i wont stop posting until the rest stop.

aiden209
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 am

Sorry every body but this rp is dead on the ground and well im shutting us down i hope you all find oher good rps to join but sadly this one is gone maybe i we rp with you all again but sadl not here
Have fun in other rps
Gabzlikesmusic

OFFICIALLY CLOSED

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!