Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Hell's most greatest

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Hell's most greatest (Angel-k and Cloaked_Schemer)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:19 am

((haha! I love it!!! So dramatic!))

Jake looked at him like he was crazy for a few seconds. "Do you have something against Kay?" He though. First he went on about how he needed to love her unconditionally.... THEN to break her heart?! It made no sense to him at all.

He shook his head, he could care less as long as this guy would just stay away. He took another deep breath, trying to figure out how to pull that off. He had to admit, it would be fun to mess with a girls heart for a little, but he was not so sure. What if this was all a set-up? He shook his head, their was no way it could be a setup. The freaking devil was in his room!

"Fine, I will" He said again. He was being oddly agreeable today. "but why?" He asked him.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

((Psh <.< shut up.. I never get to be dramatic and I'm the freaking DEVIL OKAY!! x3))

Lucifer shook his head at Jake's question, no, of course he had nothing agaist the girl. He had only met her a few hours ago and even then, she had been surprisingly easy to get along with. The wonder and childlike curiosity she held in her eyes baffled him.. though it intrigued him even more.

"Even though I owe you no answers, I might as well tell you. That girl is completely naive, it's disgusting. She thinks love is going to fill the hole inside of her, she thinks that you are all she needs. Well, I want her to know what it's like to be broken."
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

((lol alright! Stop yelling!))

Jake nodded his head, seeing what he meant... kind off."I guess... that makes sense" He said in a far away voice. Jake did not see love that way either, he just saw it as another way of life that comes up if your lucky; nothing to fill a void or anything.

He looked back at the devil, a little meticulously "So how long do you think I am going to do this before I break her heart?" He asked him. It would be easier if he could have a certain time or date for him to work with.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer sat cross-legged in midair, his dark eyes looking up to the ceiling in thought. He hadn't really considered a time, and he was known in the Underworld for his remarkable impatience. On one hand, he wanted the deed done and over with; on the other, he wanted her to get a good taste of it before he ripped it away from her.

"Give it about a week or two. That's up to your discretion," he told him, his voice slightly less intimidating. Just as he spoke, he remembered Kay. He was supposed to be there when she returned; not that he had any rules to abide by, he was the freakin Devil after all. Still, she would know something was up if he just disappeared.

"Start next time you see her. I'll be watching," he warned before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

He reappeared in a far corner of Kay's room, his black eyes focused on the door.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:02 am

Jake nodded his head in agreement once again even thought the devil had dispersed already. He shivered at the thought of the guy watching him, but thought nothing of it. Slowly he tried to remember. He took a deep breath before actually moving, rehabilitating that things would go back to normal now (somewhat). He actually already knew what to do when he saw her next and if what he said was true, that Kay really loved him, then it would be truthfully easy to convince her without too meager thoughts put into it.

Kay sighed as she finally had gotten through her last order and received it to the person moments after it arrived, proceeding to leave her work as quick as she could. she truthfully despised working in such a place as this, but her place did not pay for itself and she could not bring herself to ask for money from her parents.

She quickly ran out of the door, heading straight for back from where she was before, expecting to see Lucipher their waiting. Although a little scared that he was not, making her tremendously anxious to find out herself. She ran through the door and opened it quickly before tripping on her carpet and falling. she looked up seeing that Lucipher was their and sighed "good you did not leave" She said.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer hovered in a corner of Kay's room, legs crossed indian-style and his arms folded over his chest in mock-pout. "It's so boring here. Do you expect me to just sit around here all day?" he moaned, his black wings sprouting from his back as he did so. They were blacker than night and mangled; torn and stitched in places.

He rolled in the air, now on his stomach and resting his chin in his hands. "I'm the friggin' Devil, and I'm stuck in a room, bored out of my mind. That is truly sad."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Kay could not help but chuckle slightly by his behavior. "no sorry, I just did not want you to leave is'all! I think as long as you look somewhat...." She tried to find the right word for it. "Human, than you can do what you want" She did not want the whole world to go crazy cause they saw a winged person. She would not be able to stand it if this was all her fault.

She sat up then was on her feet a few second later. "Did you sit here the whole time?" She asked, feeling a pit of guilt in hr stomach. She had not even realized how long she was going to be, and on such short notice too. then again, she had never expected for Satan to show up in her bedroom on her own request.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer smiled mischieviously, shaking his head slightly. "I must admit, I did go out for a little... fun," he laughed, slightly less evil than before. He fell to the ground and leaped onto her bed, bouncing a little. "Your bed is terrible," he stated bluntly, rolling in the sheets and covering his face with her pillow. The dramatic, fearsome Lucifer was slowly fizzing away and the playful, mischievious demon he harbored inside was rearing its head.

"What are you going to do once you have your precious Jake?" he muffled into the pillow.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Kay looked at him with a confused face. Where had he gone while she was away? A sudden moment of fear passed through Kay at that thought. Had he done something wrong? She shook her head, surely he did not..... would he?

Her thoughts were interrupted momentarily by Lucifer's muffled talking. She smiled,feeling her heart warm up immediately. She giggled slightly and sat down on the floor "I do not know, I guess what ever I feel like at the time. I will just be happy when he is" She said with a cheeky grin as she started to day dream about her and Jake together. The mere thought of her and Jake together made her fantasies go raving about in her mind.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer made a 'pfft' sound, though in the pillow it came out as, "mmfmmfmffffff!!!"

He sat up, his hair all mussed but it didn't phase him one bit. "He's a coward, you know. All he cares about is himself, and the next girlfriend of the week. You're foolish," he stated bluntly, examining his long nails and occasionally glancing up at her with his dark eyes. He hadn't noticed how pretty she was, or how her smile seemed to glow when she thought about Jake. The poor girl was really in for the heartache of her life; a thought which both amused and saddened him at the same time.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

((haha! You made me laugh!))

Kay frowned momentarily before looking at him meticulously. "I... do not think that is true. Jake has been nice to me the whole time I have known him and has never hit on me" She stated, referring to the girlfriend of the week thing. Sudden realization hit making Kay mentally slap herself. "unless I am really ugly" she muttered to herself. A dark cloud hovered over Kay's head as she sudden became gloomy. She did not like her looks sometimes and was why she hid them behind big clothing.

She sighed and sat up "well.... either way he is not like that" she said, defending her judgment. "Im going to get a drink" she said as she walked out of the room. She turned back "Do you want something? If so then come on" She started walking away, still gloomy about her predicament.

((wow. Either Kay has horrible judgment, is terribly Naive, or is...... well somewhat stupid! lol))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Yesh. I was giggling as I typed it <.<))

Lucifer's head shot up at the mention of the word 'ugly.' Could she actually think she was anything less than beautiful? With a fanged smirk, he jumped up from the bed and landed on her shoulders, swinging his legs out in front of her. He had redistributed his weight so that the bulk of it was hovering but he could still sit on her as much as he wanted.

"Actually," he started as she began to walk, "you're beautiful. And what do you have to drink?" he inquired, eagerly waiting to see the rest of her place on the way. He had been confined to that one room this entire time, he had never thought to explore the rest of her house.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

((And I like that you are giving the devil more of an attitude!))

Kay blushed momentarily from what he said. She actually, had never been called that before and had never intended to be called it. She ignored it for the time being, seeing as he asked another question. "Oh we have orange juice, apple juice, milk, water, coke, sprite, and root beer" Kay did not leave the house unless she had stuff in her fridge. "Are you hungry too?" She asked him. It was the least she could do since he was helping her out.

she slowly started walking towards the kitchen, passing a family room and a closed door on the way. She sighed "Will you please get off of me" She said with a small chuckle. She still had thoughts about her being crazy. She could imagine herself in an insane infirmary, sitting and talking to a 'leprechaun' about how to win some other person love since Jake thought she was crazy. She laughed at herself for being silly.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Mhmm. He's nicer if he likes someone ^-^))

"Nope," he stated flatly, still sitting atop of the girl. He had noticed her blush earlier and claimed a small sense of satisfaction over it; a girl blushing at the word of Satan.. it was ironic and humorous at the same time. He listened to her listing all of the drinks she had to offer, but none sounded as appealing as what he drank in Hell.

"Oh, I could eat. Do you have any souls of the damned?" he asked, his expression quite serious and his voice unwavering.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 pm

((haha! yay! lol))

Kay stopped suddenly when she heard his voice sound so serious. "Souls of th-... NO! I do not have any souls in my refrigerator!" she could not imagine just sticking some dead soul in your mouth and chewing away!. "you.... actually eat souls?" She asked him more curiously then anything. She rounded towards the refrigerator and opened the door, searching for anything drinkable or edible.

"can you eat human food? How about pizza?" She asked him. Surely he could eat something..... technically edible. Or were souls edible? This all made her mind race with questions.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((HAHA. Her reaction was amazing <3!))

Lucifer laughed out loud at her reaction, reveling in her curiosity. Yes, he did eat souls, the ones that were too worthless to be of any use to him. Most, though, he set to work for eternity. He played with her hair as she rummaged through the refridgerator. "Yes, I do. Is that so odd?"

He had never tried to eat human food before, though he was sure he could. Why wouldn't he be able to? Demons were far superior to humans, they should be able to stomach the crap the mortals shoved down their throats. "Uh. I can try it," he answered.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 pm

((yay! lol I started laughing when he said that, imagining how anyone would react!))

Kay blinked a few times at his question "well yes. I think in some terms that might be considered cannibalism, which is looked down upon in most countries" She said as she looked back up from the fridge.

She grabbed the leftover pizza box from last night and grabbed 2 slices from the box. "Alright! then you shall try!" She said popping it in the microwave. "It tastes really good" She said, blocking any mental pictures or thoughts out of her mind about eating souls. She did not want to ruin her appetite when she bites in to the pizza, thinking about souls.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Re: Loving Hell's most greatest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri May 01, 2009 12:02 am

Lucifer dropped down from Kay's shoulders and instead, sat on her counter, swinging his legs as he did so. He watched the pizza in the microwave, tilting his head slightly. "It better be good, or I'll kill you," he smirked, his dark eyes watching for her reaction.

He never actually intended on killing the girl, he simply liked toying with her from time to time. It was cute every time she thought he was serious about ridiculous things.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

Kay turned and looked at him for a second, wide eyes and fearful but then saw the smirk on his face and blushed feeling like an idiot. When the devil says he would kill you, you usual believe it! "How am I suppose to determine whether or not your taste is the same as mine!" She said.

She did not like being teased, especially when she acted so gullible sometimes. A small ding came from the microwave as Kay smiled. "Its done!" She said, opening up the microwave and reaching for the now piping hot pizza. Kay cringed slightly as she picked up the pizza, having it burn her hands a little. "Here," She said, offering him the piece.

((like your picture!))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 am

Lucifer couldn't help but laugh at the gullible girl, sliding off the counter and accepting the pizza, nodding a 'thank you'. He rarely said 'please' or 'thank you', so a simple nod would have to suffice for her. The pizza was hot, but it barely phased the demon considering where he lived.

Slowly, he sniffed the steam rising from the strange looking food, skeptical. It certainly didn't look appetizing, but he wouldn't know until he tried. He took a small bite, reluctantly chewing and swallowing. "Oh my," he spoke, taking a few more bites.

"This is friggin incredible!" he exclaimed, mouth full.

((Thanks! It's from the anime Gravitation!))

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!