Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 pm

He reminds me of Gibbs from POTC and the rat-dude from HP. Lol
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 pm

hahaha he so does...and the longer i stare at the picture the more creepier it gets..haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

So you see it too, Myriah... xD At first I thought of Gibbs, and then I thought of the rat dude. Awesome. Lol
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

So you see it too, Myriah... xD At first I thought of Gibbs, and then I thought of the rat dude. Awesome. Lol

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm

*Snaps fingers* Of course! That's what the dude's name is! Wormtail ! xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 pm

THAT'S RIGHT! I was trying to remember the name. *nod* By the way, Mad. My latest obessions are Tokio Hotel (Bill and Tom Kaulitz in case you haven't seen my siggy Tom is the one with the lipring.... Hehehe... And Bill is the adorable one whom is forming a heart... <3 And a TV show called Heroes.... Oh my gosh... The guy who plays Spock in the 2009 Star Trek film plays a villian... <3 <3 <3 <3 *faint*

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

*Slaps Marias silly* Get a hold of yourself, woman!
1) You know you're not getting Bill and Tom or whatever their names are.
2) Heroes sucks.
3) Get over it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Nuhuh. And I can dream... Besides Heroes was kinda cool, I love how the guy who played Spock killed people... So... HA! *huggles Synyster Gates, Bill, and Tom Kaulitz* HAHA! *flees RP with evil laughter* Just kidding.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 am

*Shakes Marias by her shoulders* Who is this Synyster Gates and why are you obsessing ?!?! You never said anything about these Synyster Gates people !!! *Mentally roars*

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Hehe. Synyster Gates plays in the band Avenged Sevenfold. Not only is he adorable but he's also AMAZING with the guitar. *faints*

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Shasha if her favorite's name
Species: Shapeshifter
Appearance:
favorite form
Weapons:
Throwing Knives
Sword
She also can morph her body and is trained in martial arts.
Other: Shasha is tring to live a normal life with humans.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:59 am

You are accepted, and you may start wherever and whenever you'd like, Shasha!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Bleeeebloooop, bleeeeeeeebloop. Mad, I'm drinking sugar and water.... I think it's effecting me. O.O I'm getting a weird tingly feeling. xD

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 am

Nice. I think maye you should stop.... Unless you're a butterfly, since that's what they... Er... Eat? ..... Drink?
By the way, I just found out I'm getting a Chocolate 3 !!!! I'll get it, like, the day after tomorrow or something.
Has your mom found out about your phone and can I start texting you in the middle of my Forensic Anthro. class again?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 pm

My mom found out. She's pissed. And I can't fix it so I'm going to have to wait until August to get a new phone. =*( Oh, and awesome! This is one of the downfalls to me breaking my phone....

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SA80 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am

Yay! Love Supernatural!

:Name:
Calustine 'Cal' William Maugburge

:Gender:
Male

:Species:
Vampire

:Appearance:

:Weapons:
Cal prefers to use his supernatural strength if involved in a fight, his only weapon is some knuckle dusters.

:Bio:
Cal is a very, very old vampire. His history is relatively unknown, apart from a very small number of books which document his past. From the text it explains that his transformation dates back as far as the 1500's. He was apparently born and raised an English nobleman and spend most of his early years in and around the Kings court. However at the age of 26 he was set upon by a small group of Vampires. Their number had been hunted and killed by the surrounding townsfolk and they had been forced to flee into the woods. Trapped and scared they ransomed Cal, who's parents where in charge of the territory, to escape the woods and find freedom elsewhere. However as a farewell they set upon Cal once more and transformed him before sending him back to his own family.

Rumour has it that he tried to fight his urges but, unable to control himself, he killed both his parents before running away into the countryside.Then Cal's history get blurred. His name appears only a few times in books.

His current whereabouts is unknown, many still doubt his existence.

:Other:

-'Local English Folklore' names a shadow that stalks a village, hunting it's livestock and those who venture alone into the night as Calustine the Black.

-'Real Nightmares' blames the disappearance of the entire crew of the HMS Trinity, a ship on its maiden voyage to the Americas, on a Vampire by the name of Calustine.

-'Real Legends' has an in-depth section on him, although most of the facts are questionable, on his beginnings and his apparent end when he was said to have been hunted down and killed during the American Civil war.

-'Encyclopaedia of the Supernatural' is the only book that holds the detailed truth into his existence. He did travel to America in the early 1800's but returned to his homeland around the American revolution, which explains why many believe he died, after that he vanishes for almost a hundred years. He reappears after returning to America around the 1960's. His name only comes up several times following his return. Once when the disappearance of a coach load of university students on a geography and P.E trip to British Columbia is blamed on a monster called Calustine that took the form of a human. Another murder that is attributed to Cal is during the 70's when a group of 20+ hippies where found dead in and around a camp-site all with strange bite marks.

SA80
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

You're accepted, just remember not to God-Mod. (:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SA80 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Thanks! Que Intro...

SA80
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 am

Name: Hayden Riku Talamo
Appearance: Image (Yeah, I know, it's Jo, but deal with it, this is how I picture Hayden.)
Bio: Hayden grew up in Indiana, she was always a rowdy child... When she was five she enjoyed hanging from the cieling, as it was fun for her... Though she doesn't remember anything from her childhood- All she knows it that her mom died in a fire and her dad died before she was born, also she was an only child, onlying knowing what the adoption people knew. Hayden now is a hunter and is in search of what gave her the power that she has.
Power: To move objects with her mind.
Other: None.

Name: Maria Elizabeth O'Ryan
Appearance:Image
Weapons: 45MMs.
Other: None.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Mari... You already have two other characters!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!