Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah, so? xD I want to play Hayden and Mari. -_- I need a roleplay for them, and hey, since when can't I have more then two characters?
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Because I know for a fact that you become an ass with more than two characters. And you're abusing your right as my friend/sister to make more people. You want a RP to shove them in? Check my five or six pages of RPs I've posted on.
If you're going to continuing arguing your point it will be to no avail, so suck it up and deal with it.

Good afternoon.
~Myrrh
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Nevermind....*mutters to self about something*

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:50 am

how about we keep posting...hehe...we need something to happen otherwise this rp might die...anyone have any ideas???

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 am

Not at the moment....
By the way... Sadly I must depart to Virginia for a good two weeks, and I might not be able to get on here that often in the duration of that time.
): Farewell for now...
.:.~ M.L. ~.:.

Oh, and if my characters are needed to be played, I would appreciate it if MariasStorm played them.
And I would like Mari to not abuse my characters. (Dang that sounded dirty...)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SA80 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:56 am

Could use some more hunters. I'm really just creating characters to be hunted and I'm not to bothered if they get killed off. Hell, this is Supernatural you can never run out of bad-guys ;p

SA80
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am

Hmmm.... I suppose that she can have her characters. But don't go insane with them like on the Brick in the Wall RP. -,-

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 am

AH! *squishes Mad* I lost my phone.... And I'm feeling bored with those two characters, I'll just stick with Brooke and Ezra.

EDIT:
"SWEET!!! do you have any other songs from this show? my 7yr old daughter was there and loved every minute of it...she has a huge crush on Wayne!" -Some dude commenting on a video of Static-X

O.O A seven year old girl likes Static-X and my Wayne!? *screams* I don't think so...

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 am

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!! hehehe....post people!!

Name: Christopher
Species: angel
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925541647/ ... s1male.jpg
Weapons: manipulation and creation of light, Faith (Holy Spirit, God), healing,
Other: Christopher is one of the higher leaders of the kingdom of Heaven, he is also a warrior of God’s army and doesn’t tolerate sin or misbehaviour. He truly believes in the Father and his word.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Accepted. (I forgot that I didn't post that over here...)

Because I'm feeling lazy... Azazel is an NPC that anyone can temporarily control.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:53 pm

I don't think I would know how to control Azazel. *Points at MariasStorm*

She can do it!

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!