Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Wendy nodded at Kyami. "Uh-huh, this is my first day," she said, relieved that so many people seemed to be having their first day here as well. Nobody liked being the new kid, and though Wendy had never minded it much, anyway, it was always easier to go through it with other people.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

"That's wonderful, we can see all see it for the first time!"She said clasping her hands together on her lips.
"I'm so excited!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

Rini looks at the ground "I'm kinda scared" she looks up "I know you two are nice but what if other people arn't?" Rini squeezes her stuffed bunny with a worried look on her face.
Join these Please!! i'll be your best friend!! x3
Vampire~NEEDS GUYS! Vampires
Manson Family~The Manson Family OOC ~NEEDS BOYS~
Lolita RP~Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am

Kyami smiled,
"Of course they will be nice! They need to be!"She smiled and looked down at her bunny, "What's his name?"

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am

Wendy's gaze shifted off to the side, the way it did when she was about to reveal an uncomfortable truth. "If you're scared of people not being nice, you might as well be scared every second of every day," she said, knowing firsthand that however much she surrounded herself with pretty things, the world wasn't a pretty place, outside a circle of good friends--which was why she was glad she'd just made what resembled a circle of friends, even if it was only two. "I'm sure we'll be fine, though, if we stick together," she added, on a more optimistic note.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:34 am

Rini Smiles at Kyami "his name is Mr. Bunny!" Rini says with a now Very happy expression on her face "my adoptive big brother gave him to me as a gift when i was being good!"
Rini looks at Wendy "I guess your kind of right about the world" she says still smiling "and your also right about us sticking together!" Rini giggles and hugs Kyami and Wendy.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

Kyami smiled.
"That's an adorable name! I have a stuffed kitty named Michi!"She smiled. "Do you make your own dresses or do you buy them, I don't think I've ever seen one like that!"She said pointing at Wendy's dress.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 am

"Aieee!" Wendy squealed with glee as Rini pulled her and Kyami into a hug. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been able to be this close and have fun with other girls--and they'd all just met! This was going to be a great year, she could tell.

"...Oh, this dress?" she asked, turning to Kyami. "I made it, secretly, in my neighbor's basement, with her sewing machine. I had to have lots of help from her though, since I'm not a very good seamstress and I kept putting my hands too close to the needle. How about you, where do you get your clothes?"

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 am

Rini giggles "thank you!" she says "well I would love to meet Michi some time!"
She looks at Wendy "really! you can make your own dresses! I can't sew at all" Rini giggles "maybe thats why my adoptive father wants me to take a sewing class"

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:54 am

Kyami smiled and turned to Rini.
"Me either, we should take that class together!"She said clasping her hands again. She looked back at Wendy.
"It's beautiful! I order mine froma customizable website!"She said smiling, "And my dolls and accesories for Michi! I could get Mr.Bunny some!"She said turning back to Rini.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 am

"Well, like I say, I'm not very good with a needle," said Wendy, holding up a hand to show Hello-Kitty band-aids wrapped around the tips of her pinky and ring fingers. "Maybe I'll sign up for sewing next semester. I'll have a gap in my schedule, since psychology only lasts a year.

"Oh, what website?" she asked Kyami. "It's really pretty, was it expensive?" Kyami's dress looked pretty good quality, which usually came with a heavy pricetag, but Wendy figured the doctor would raise her allowance if she did good in school.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 am

Rini smiles "yeah! it would be so much more fun if we took the class together!" she says
she squeezes her bunny again "really!? that would be great!"

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:08 am

Kyami smiled. She turned to Wendy.
"They are very cheap!In fact if I refer you in the free member space.You can get whatever you want free!"She smiled, "The website is [fake ok] http://www.lolitawannakisskiss.com"She smiled.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:58 am

(im gonna make another character)

Name: Yuusuke
Smart or wealthy(or both):wealthy
Lolita Style:Kodona
AppearanceImage

Yuusuke gets out of his limo and walks up to the gate. He shows the guard his pass and walks into the gate of the school. He sees a group of three girls in front of the school talking. 'oh no im gonna die!' he said to himself. He tried to look as cool as possible as he walking to cause he wanted to impress everyone. but then he tripped.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 am

Name: Myou Tama
Smart or wealthy(or both):Both
Lolita Style:Gothic (sometimes Guro or Punk)
Appearance:

A black limo stopped in front of the school gates and a female driver came out and opened the door of the car. Myou stepped out wearing a black Elegant Gothic Aristocrat dress with her silver hair down. The limo drove of as she walked up calmly to were the guard was, and took out of her sleeve the pass she had gotten,from her mother. The guard let her though she put the card back in her sleeve and walked forward and noticed the boy that had fallen and walked/ran towards him and crouched down "Are you okay" she asked elegantly placing a pale creamy hand on his shoulder. Looking at him with her pale blue eyes, worriedly.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 am

He looks at Myou. His eyes water. He blinks trying to hide his tears. Then he looks at his hand now covered with blood. "I...I'm ok...." Yuusuke blinks again this time one tear falls. He wipes his eye with the back of his sleeve.

Rini looks over and sees a boy holding a teddy bear sitting on the ground and a girl in a beautiful dress and gorgeous silver hair standing next to him. She walks over by them "u...um hello" she says "are you two ok?"

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 am

"Thanks, Kyami! I'll have to check it out...hopefully this school doesn't have those pesky website blocks on their computers...not that I can't get past those with a proxy..."

Wendy paused as she saw a boy trip and fall as he entered. A silver-haired girl in an elegant black dress had gone over to check on him, along with Rini, and Wendy, concerned, decided to go over and talk to him as well.

"Hi there," she said sweetly. "Need any help?"

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Kyami smiled and nodded, when a boy tripped, she rushed over to him along with the others.
"Well, we should get you some bandages huh?"She smiled, "Are you always clumsy?It's ok, I am too."She said laughing, pulling out a rite-aid kit she had in her apron. She pulled out some bandages and grabbed his hands lightly, she wrapped them up. "All better?"She said smiling at him.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Yuusuke blushes and trys not to smile "I...I'm ok.... and thank you..." He stands up and looks at all the girls surrounding him. He turns bright red then looks at the ground.

Rini Smiles "ok well thats good!" she says "I'm Rini! and this is Mr.bunny!!" she says holding up her Bunny.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Shiro stood up looking at all of them and smile gentle. "Nice to meet I'm Shiro, I guess at least I'll know a few people here" she said calmly. "I thought I would be the only new student,guess not" she said with a light innocent laugh. "I love your outfits there so adorable,did you all make them yourself?"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!