Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Yuusuke Smiles when he sees Rini Bunny "oh he's soo Cu.... I...I meen thats cool" he says "this is my bear moo" he blushes "a...and I'm Yuusuke"

Rini smiles "thank you! Moo is cute too!" she says "Nice to meet you Yuusuke! Nice to meet you to Shiro!" She says as she hugs both Yuusuke and Shiro.
Join these Please!! i'll be your best friend!! x3
Vampire~NEEDS GUYS! Vampires
Manson Family~The Manson Family OOC ~NEEDS BOYS~
Lolita RP~Lolita RP (please join! More People Needed!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Shiro laughed a bit "Do you know the class starts? maybe we might meet a few other students before going inside" she said happily placing her hands in front of her in an elegant manner. "I love your kitty and bear Rini and Yuusuke, I have a black puppy doll names Kuro but he got here before me" she said with a giggle.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Rini looks at her Hello Kitty watch "hhmmm i really Do't know when classes start?" she says "maybe we should go check in at the office?"

"did they send anyone a schedule cause if they did then i didn't get one?" says Yuusuke "same here i didn't get one either?" says Rini.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hmm..." Wendy tried to think whether or not she had gotten a schedule. She checked her pockets and schoolbag and realized that, while she knew what classes she had, she didn't have it on paper.

"Hey guys, I don't think I got a schedule either. That's weird..."
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 pm

"I don't either hmmmm maybe we should check the office this could be a mistake in there part" Shiro said calmly but with a worry look. "Maybe they'll have an open ceremony we are to live here right? They might just do that and give us the day off to look around and such" she said elegantly with a smile.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Rini says with a scared look on her face "o...ok lets go" She squeezes her bunny tight.

Yuusuke looks at everyone "ok then lets to to the main office" He leads them up the stairs to the main building.

Rini follows Yuusuke up the stairs.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Shiro followed quietly behind them "Don't be scared Rini, I'm sure this school will be lots of fun" she said happily. "You already have friends to go with you" she said still happily "I'll tell you a secret okay...I've never been to an actual school before" she said calmly and gleefully in tone "Have you been to schools before? to me this is something fascinating"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Rini smiles nervously "y...yes i've been to a real school before.... but everyone was really mean to me...." she hugs her bunny "well i guess it wont be that bad because you all are here with me!" she smiles.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Shiro smiled at her gentle "good, don't feel afraid if anyone is mean to you will help you and stop them" Shiro then touched her shoulder gentle "I wonder what the teachers are like?" she said curiously thinking. "I hope there nice...well we get to the office why not get to know each other more" she said laughing a bit "What are your favorite type of music?"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Yuusuke shrugges "I don't really know what kind is my favorite I like a lot of music......."

Rini smiles "well My guardians never really let me listen to music so i'm not to sure?" she says "maybe you could help me pick what my favorite is!"

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm

"Sure, I listen to almost anything" Shiro said gleefully "but why wouldn't your guardians let you listen to music its so beautiful and so empowering" she said curiously "my mother always wanted music in the house she said it let you wonder of in a different world, my father in the other hand hated it so we only heard it in secret thats why its so special for me, I'll let you borrow a few mix cd" Shiro said happily. And kept walking behind them,looking around a bit.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Wendy stared in astonishment as Rini said she wasn't allowed to listen to music. She supposed she shouldn't have been surprised--if her guardians forced her to dress a certain way and even inflicted bodily harm on her, they'd probably also monitor what kinds of media she had access too. But still, that was horrible.

"Well, Rini, now that you're here, you can listen to whatever you want!" she said encouragingly. "I brought a few CDs, mostly classical stuff that the doctor likes, but I've also got some Emilie Autumn. Not a lot of variety, but we can look up other genres on the internet or something."

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"And I'm Kyami!"Kyami said hopping up and making a small salute."At your service! Wait, what's your name?"She smiled. She pushed her chin up, "don't stare at the ground!"She smiled, "Are you attending this school too?"She said looking at him.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 am

Yuusuke looks at Kyami "i'm Yuusuke and yes i will be attending school here"

Rini smiles "well they always said if i listened to to much music that it would 'corrupt' my inocent mind??" she says looking a bit confused. "thanks for all your help! i dont know what i would do without you all"

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 am

Shiro nodded happily then she looked at everyone there, they all seemed the same age but she could be wrong. And she got curious "Hey Yuu-kun how old are you?" Shiro asked curiously. He was awfully cute and seemed younger then the rest, she went beside him waiting for an answer.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 pm

"Great!"Kyami said turning around, "Maybe we don't have classes since it the first day?"Kyami said looking confused, "Every school I went to never had classes on the first or last day."

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Wendy suppressed a snort as Rini talked about music corrupting one's innocence. For a lolita, the young redhead could be quite cynical, and, at this particular moment in time, she was thinking about how innocence is corrupted from the moment we all step our barely-out-of-fetal-stage feet onto the ground. Indeed, she mused, all of us have inherited the curse and gift of sin...it's a necessary evil, a survival mechanism. If there was no corruption, what would there be to keep life from becoming stagnant and boring?

Once again, she pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind and told Rini her twisted-towards-optimistic take on the situation: "Well, I think that part of innocence includes openmindedness and the freedom to do as one chooses."

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

"What does it mean to be innocent? Is it to have a pure history and state of mind? Or is it simply that we belive among us there must be one innocent? I believe that everyone is innocent at one period of time, some stay that way, others grow out of it, and some just think they are still innocent."Kyami said with sudden seriousness, "Ha, like I know anything like that!"She said laughing

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:59 am

Amibell and Gent walked into the school, Gent slightly ahead of her. His posture was perfect as he walked into the hall. His eyes glanced to a few girls he saw talking, begining to wonder if there were many boys here. He doubted it. Ami didn't walk as fast as her brother, causing her to lag behind slightly. Her expression was that of curiosity as she looked at the people that lined the hall. She tried to catch up with him, walking faster than normal in order to do so. Unfortunetly he was still faster. "Gent." His name escaped her lips just loud enough for him to hear.

Gent stoped imeadiatly at the sound of her sisters voice, "Sorry. I'm just..." She nodded knowing that he was just taking in the new scenery. Though he was extreamly confident and in control new things seemed to almost frightend him. They headed to the main office, needing to pick up thier scedule. Amibell looked at a boy she passed, while her brother kept his gaze forward.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer_Cupcake on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 am

Yuusuke looks at Shiro and smiles. "Im 15!"

Rini smiles "yeah I guess your right but my gardians were rather protective" Rini sees Amibell and Gent. "hey look every one more people!" she says smiling at them then she waves.

Killer_Cupcake
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!