Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No name [Mature]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

No name [Mature]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:45 pm

So yes, this is basically a mix of Fantasy/Futuristic, because it has impossible things, and new things that I came up with that hasn't been invented yet. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. >.> You can lock it if you want.

Plot: Basically, everything is pure hell. Some guys [Not meaning all guys o_o] are basically experimenting medical improvements [Or whatever you call it xD] on some not so lucky patients. The worst part? They had no choice. The people are basically locked up in a hospital, being tortured with experiments. Painful, experiments that is.

Note: Yes, I'm weird. I come up with weird plots. o_o

People needed:
Doctors [x2]
People who are being experimented on
Other

Anime Fairy - Experiment
Necrosis - Experiment
Azmodai2 - Doctor
All basic rules apply. But this will be mature. :]
Last edited by Emmie on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: No name [Mature]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 pm

OOC: XD You come up with the coolest stuff!!

I will play someone who is being experimented on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:42 pm

This seems interesting enough. I would prefer to play an experiment just because I'm more used to that type of role. But if you end up having a shortage of doctors then I could play one instead. I could be other too though, depending on what that would be. Basically, wherever you want me.

Necrosis
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:33 am

I'm feeling evil, make me a doctor please.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 pm

Haha. Kay :]

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 pm

I'll take a patient role!

Stay away from me, Az... >.>

lol
ImageImageImage

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:50 am

Sorry, all the patient roles are taken.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:23 pm

Oh, didn't know there was a limit to the number of patients you were having. Nevermind then.

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 pm

When can we start? ^^

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 pm

Hopefully soon.

Necrosis
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

By the looks of it, I'm about to delete the roleplay all together.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Really? What for? o.o

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:28 pm

Basically, everyone is PMing me begging to be a patient...It's getting alittle annoying and there are only two doctors.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm

Ok. ^_^ Do what you need to I guess. There are other rps that need attention too so yea. ^^

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 am

I don't know, I could give my patient spot to somebody else and be a doctor if that would make things easier. If you want to end it then it's your RP so do what you want.

Necrosis
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabbie8 on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:50 am

Ooc: I'd be willing to be a doctor or one of the "others"

Gabbie8
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 pm

I have a twist, I'll be a docter that wants to help the experiments escape.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm

If you need a doctor, I will be one.

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:42 am

OOC: EVERYONE

Emmie hasn't been active for a long while now so I am not sure if she will be coming back to post in this rp at all. So because of this there won't be anyone accepting ideas or anything like that. My advice is to just go on with the RP and if someone wants to be the one to take over and list the doctors in a certain post or whatever I don't really see a problem with that. So, if you really want this rp to work out just go ahead and start posting your IC's. ^^

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenore. on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:30 pm

I would like to play. ;-;
Image Image Image

Lenore.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!