Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The City of Santa Madreas

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The City of Santa Madreas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:21 am

OOC: Devious, we're actually at McDonald's picking up the weed and bs'ing wit' Smoke. But it's all good we're just gonna roll wit it :). You're at McD's, now we poppin' fourties :D.

Little Red had rolled up, and had brought goodies to repay Willie for the other night, plus some extras to get drunk before the show. "Yeah Bluh we still hittin' the show in a bit, let's drink this shit 'fore we go though! GET KRUNK!" Jarold popped the top of the 40 Red'd given him, and took a long drink. Tatia accepted the 40 Red gave her, but flipped him off and grinned at his comment. They all continued drinking, and after a few minutes a few of the young bloods that'd been walking down the street came over and started bull-shitting with them too. They had about fifteen Bloods right here now, with Willie, Jarold, Tatia, Red, SMoke and his crew, and now the little group of young Bloods. A little bit later, a few Crips walked on by, but kept their distance. Didn't wanna fuck with fifteen Bloods strapped up like motherfuckers...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm

Garth still was not there and it had been ten minutes. "I'm going to cut off his hand... Just watch..." Mickey growled. Speaking of growling, at that point, Paul's stomach started to. He clutched his belly.

"Damn, I'm hungry." He glanced around and spotted the McDonald's across the way. "Hey, V. I'm going to get me something to eat. You wanna come with?"

V looked over at Mickey. "You wanna pick us up if he gets here before we're back?"

"Sure, go ahead." He said with a shrug.

V and Paul walked over to the McDonald's, not noticing the Bloods' car parked right next to it. Paul walked in, nearly slipping on a puddle of some unidentifiable liquid. He didn't want to know what it was. The place was pretty filthy, not a far cry from the rest of Santa Madreas, but it would do for a quick bite.

Then, a bolt of fear went through V as he saw the gang of Bloods crowded around the counter, but he never showed fear.

"Paul," He whispered, pulling him aside. "That's a bunch of Bloods. I don't think it would be wise to stay here."

Paul looked up suddenly and saw Jarold, the leader of them. "That's the motherfucker who cut off my finger!" He yelled. V sighed.

"Here we go..." He said under his breath as he reached into his jacket for his .44, but didn't pull it out yet, and Paul pulled out his Uzi.
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 pm

As they were all chilling in McD's, suddenly someone yelled, "That's the motherfucker who cut off my finger!" They all turned and looked in the direction of the cry. Jarold instantly recognized the guy, Paul from The Stones. Jarold just grinned at him as Paul and V took a few steps forward and said, "Hey stubby, long time no see. Still rock out with only three FULL fingers?" That pissed Paul off quite badly, because just then he whipped out his Uzi and pointed it directly at Jarold's head. Jarold lost the grin and pulled out his Glock and aimed it right at Paul. V had reached inside his coat, and everyone who was strapped in J's group had their hands on their guns. Two female employees behind the counter were screaming, the rest were all backed away from the counter, and Jarold saw one guy trying to discreetly get to the phone. Jarold looked directly at that guy and yelled, "MOTHA FUCKER! YOU TOUCH THAT PHONE OR GET THE FIVE-OH HERE YOU'LL HAVE YO BRAINS LEAKIN'!" The guy promptly dropped to the floor.

Jarold shifted his attention back to Paul and said, "Well well well, look what this crackah BITCH is holdin', a fuckin' Uzi! Listen whitey, that automatic weapon ain't gonna add a single INCH to your dick, so you might as well put it away. You really gonna blast this niggah right now, with this little army behind me? You so much as move that triggah finger an hair, mine and ALL their bullets gonna tear your body apart and blow half yo fuckin' face off! Now if you still gotta beef wit' me over yo' missin' finger, I'll just knock you the fuck out, settle this like men wit' a good ol' round of fisti-cuffs." Jarold kept his Glock pointed between Paul's eyes, while Paul's Uzi was aimed directly at Jarold. 'FUCK!' Jarold thought to himself, 'Mothafuckah's strapped tight! Fuckin' Uzi starts sprayin' he'll hit me in twelve places all at once...' Jarold didn't like the idea of having this guy's Uzi only a couple feet away from him, pointed at him with an array of full auto bullets ready to fly right at him. But it was either stay cool and possibly stay alive, or bug out and die. Jarold learned to keep his cool a long time ago, and was doing it now, safety off and finger on the trigger...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:59 pm

Tatia was watching all this in shock. Some pussy had just walked up on them with a fuckin ozzi and was pointin it at her man. She had death in her eyes. she was strapped but she left her gun where it hid. "Yo, why dont you motha fuckas take this somewhere else." The Stones didnt even turn their attention to her. Tatia was pissed but she knew when to bite her tounge and stay in her place. She backed up a step or two and dreaw her gun. training it on the man with the ozzi sighted on Jerold. This fucker wouldnt get a shot off before she shot his punk ass dead. She would take a bullet for anyone in her crew and Jarold was no exception, she was most loyal to him.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:59 pm

Ic: Daniel aka Little Red

Watching the guy who reached into his jacket, Red immiediately pulled out his DE and aimed it towards his head. "Look here nigga, I see a CELL PHONE bein' pulled, and ya cap is getting pushed back," He poked the gun towards him a little more,"... you feel me homie?" He said with authority. Looking at the dude with the Uzi, who had obviously known Jarold from an altercation in the past, probably when Daniel was locked up, he whipped out his .45 and said, "Well, welcome to the wild wild west mothafucka!" He said keeping his eyes on his trigger finger. With his periphial vision, he watched the dude with his hand in his jacket. He didn't give a fuck, if he moved, Red was blastin.

Ic: D-Loc & Breezy D

"Ay nigga, you excited bout that deal huh?" Breezy said to D-loc. "Hell yea my nigga, hell yea. We gon' put our hood on the mothafuckin' map!" He said laughing. "Ay, on the real tho' my nigga, I'm hungy cuz', lets roll to Mickey D'z, I'll pay." Breezy said. "Big time nigga offerin' to buy me the dollar menu....nigga...yo' ass is BAAAALIN'" Loc said jokingly as they walked out of his house.

"Let's roll in the caddy cuz." Loc said. They both got in, Breezy driving. They drove to the Mcdonalds, and were surprised to see what's going on. "Ay nigga, fuck the food homie, we got a show!" He exclaimed pointing inside, where the Stones and the Bloods were about to face off. "These niggas already got the guns out, this shit bout' to be good! Park over there so we can watch the shit cuz." Those two parked across the street, and waited to see what was about to go down.
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:22 am

This was bad. If V had had it his way, they would have left, but no... Paul had to start shit. In his defense though, he had lost his finger to Jarold. "Paul... Put the fucking Uzi away."

The drummer looked back at V without ever taking his gun off of Jarold. "V, this-"

"I said put it away." He ordered sternly. "There is a time and a place for everything, and this is neither of them. Put it away, and we'll leave."

Paul lowered the gun and slipped it back into his jeans. "I'm not leaving just yet." He turned to Jarold and stared at him hard. "How about this, Blood. You have all your little bitches put away their guns, and we go outside so as not to disturb the ladies," He winked at the girls behind the counter maliciously. As he expected, they cowered. "And settle this like men."

V sighed. At least they weren't pointing guns anymore.

"And I'll tell you what, you can have one of your friends help you out if you need it, just to spice things up." He said arrogantly.

"Hell, no." V said. "If he brings in another guy, I'm in too."

Just then, Mickey walked through the door. "Hey, Garth showed up and I-" He paused. "Ah, shit. Paul, what did you do?"

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:35 pm

Jarold watched as V, leader of the Stones, told Paul to put his Uzi away. Grudgingly, Paul did, but he was taking Jarold up on a fist fight. Not one to back down, Jarold motioned for his boys to put the heat away and said, "A'ight, let's do this shit. I've been dying to kick the shit out of a cracker lately!" Jarold walked outside, his little group in tow, and he unlocked his car. He popped the trunk and swung the doors open, then cranked the volume on his stereo. He put Jim Jones, Hustler's P.O.M.E. into the system, and started playing 'We Fly High' out of his car.

Jarold walked into the middle of the parking lot, and his group of Bloods made a sloppy semi-circle behind him. They were a bit away, leaving plenty of room for Jarold and Paul to scuffle when Paul came out. Jarold pulled out his Glock and handed it to Willie and said to him, "Smoke the others if you see 'em start to reach for shit, or if they all try an' jump me... And keep the little niggahs in line, I don't need their help to throw fists." Willie just said, "A'ight," then turned his attention to the younger Bloods in the group, "This is J's scrap! He don't want ya'll anxious asses to just jump in or nothin'! Keep yo asses back and don't piss or shit your jeans in excitemeant!" Willie then turned back to Jarold with a grin and flashed 'East Side' to him. Jarold just nodded, then started bouncing up and down, getting himself pumped as V, Paul and the other guy that showed up at the last minute started walking outside...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:40 pm

Tatia was a little scared, but she knew Jarold could hold his own. She stood back by the others waiting to see what would happen. Then a thought occured to her. She ran up to Jarold. "Yo, J!" She waited for him to stop bouncing and turn to her. "For good luck..." She put her arms around him then gave him the hottest kiss she could muster. She pulled back smiled and walked back to the semi-circle of bloods, a huge grin on her face. *Maybe that will hype him up for the fight.* she though to herslef with a smirk.

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:57 am

Ic: Daniel Aka Little Red

Putting his heat away, Red follwed everyone outside, he was last out. He told every one in McDonald's, "Sorry for the inconvenience, go back to your meal." He said throwing his shirt as his car. He yelled out, "Somebody's 'bout to have that ass WHOOPED!" The only reason he yelled was to make his beastial appearance felt. He truly was a scary individual. His tattoed, cut appearance scared off most.

He walked up through the bloods, to right behind Jarold. Feeling in a violent mood, he looked back to his Blood brothers and sister. "Ay, anyone of them whiteboys jump in, no one make a fucking move, you feel me!?" He yelled out. He then turned and said, "'Cause one of them jumps in, they fuckin wit me!" He said, and some of the baby G'z started to cheer. Going up to Jarold, he grabbed his shoulder, "Look my nig, ain't no one gonna jump in, and hey, if they do, I'm feeling quite violent, so it's whatever my nig." He laughed, "Beat his ass nigga." He backed up, but stayed in front of the other Bloods.

Ic: D-Loc and Breezy D

"Oh shit....Iunno nigga, I feel like steppin' out" Loc said mischeviously. He looked over at Breezy. "Ey nigga, let's roll." Breezy said giving Loc a handshake.

Hopping out of the car, D-Loc shouted, mocking Red, "Ay yo white boys!" He shouted to the Stones. "Don't be worried about that big ass milk dud! That nigga ain't shit!" He said laughing. If anything were to happen, D-Loc and Breezy would throw down for the Stones. "Ay, they may be crazy ass white boys, but they still got more respect than a crowd of Slob ass niggas, you feel me Breezy?" Breezy smiled, "Hell yea nigga." He said almost threateningly. "So go on now, throw down homie. V is your name right? Yea, well, don't worry about me an' my nigga here, we just spectators, but if them Slobs do some shit, we got ya back cuz." He turned and walked for the curb, to go sit down, but suddenly looked back at V, "Oh, and before you say anything, I know you didn't ask for help or whateva, but you got it anyway. Now please, put this little bitch J in his fuckin place, 'fore I got to do it myself." Loc looked at Breezy, "Ay, fuck this wack ass shit, Drown out this east coast shit my nig." Breezy nodded and walked back to the Caddy. He pulled it up to the brawl, and drowned out We Fly High with Lil John's What you Gon Do.

Loc started to bob his head and sing along. "Fucked nigga whats up, hell naw you aint gon buck, all that shittin outcha mouth gon getcha wet up." He said that while looking threateningly towards the Bloods. He looked back to Breezy, "Now this some FIGHT music my nig, ha!" He then turned to watch the fight.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:03 pm

V was certainly surprised to hear the Crips pledging their help to him, but then he remembered the old adage "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and that Crips and Bloods were famous for their hatred of each other. He saw a potential opportunity for the future, but for now, he nodded politely. Mickey also nodded, and he and V stepped back to allow Paul to step forward.

Paul rolled his shoulders and sized up his opponent. Paul was a little bit taller, but Jarold was a stout guy who looked like he could hold his ground against a charging rhino. Luckily, there was almost no way Jarold was as quick as he was, so he had a bit of an advantage if he could just keep moving.

The rap music boomed throughout the parking lot, both songs mixing with each other to create a cacophony which was even worse to the Stones than normal rap, a feat they had not thought possible. Paul popped his knuckles and rolled his neck. "Come on, Spyder. Make the first move. Let's see how much blood you've got for me to spill... "

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:22 pm

OOC: Horus, please let me know if I 'godmod' your char too much, I'm merely going to put some tits for the tats I lay on your character during my post, feel free to do the same for me during yours :).

IC: The Crips'd rolled up, and had shouted that they were going to be down for the Stones in this brawl. Jarold had numbers on his side, but he knew he could still be royally fucked. 'As long as this stays one on one, it'll be a'ight...' Jarold thought to himself. Red'd let him know that he was gonna have his back if anyone else jumped in, and Jarold was getting pumped. He could hardly hear the music anymore, he'd gone into his own world. The beats and bass rumbling through him felt more like the heartbeat of God than any earthly sound, and he cracked his neck and knuckles as Paul stepped forward and said, "Come on, Spyder. Make the first move. Let's see how much blood you've got for me to spill... "

Jarold's crew all started yelling out, "BEAT THAT CRACKAH'S ASS!" While the Crips cheered at Paul, "Squish that soft ass milk-dud cuz!" Jarold charged at Paul, who was taller than him and looked like he'd put up quite a fight. At the last second, Jarold bounced into the air to get a slight height advantage and threw a mean right hook across Paul's face. Paul's head swung with the blow, but was right back in it's place, staring directly at Jarold a moment later. Paul gripped Jarold's neck and shoulder with one hand, and punched him square in the nose and cheek twice before Jarold could get out of the grip. Jarold swung hard with a kick from his left foot, hoping to catch Paul square in the side, but Paul jumped out of the way. 'Damn this white boy's a fast mothahfucker!' Jarold thought to himself, as Paul thrust forward a powerful right fist, that would've connected with Jarold's face if he hadn't ducked just barely out of the way. Jarold jumped up towards Paul, laying his shoulder right into his chest and gut, trying to knock him down. It didn't work out, but left him unbalanced for a second, and Jarold took the opportunity to get a knee into Paul's face since he was bent over a bit. Jarold then leaped back a few feet, fists up and waiting to see how Paul would come at him...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 pm

The initial exchange of blows was fairly even and Paul's suspicions were confirmed. His speed versus Jarold's raw power were equal. For now, he would just have to stick to his plan. V, Mickey, and the Amateur named Jimmy shouted their support from the sidelines, giving tactical advice which basically amounted to everything he was already doing. They meant well though.

Paul dodged a couple of jabs and threw him a solid punch to the chest, throwing him off balance. Paul immediately followed it up with a roundhouse kick to the same spot, knocking the wind out of him and sending him to the ground on his back. He wasn't a trained martial artist, but he'd watched enough Kung-Fu movies to know what was effective. He went to stomp on his downed foe's face, but Jarold rolled out of the way and caught Paul's foot. He didn't fall all the way down, as he was able to stop himself with his hand, but it scraped the living hell out of his palm. He clenched his teeth and tried a swipe kick at Jarold's ankles, but it didn't take him down. Jarold stomped on his leg and held it down for several seconds before Paul was able to break free and give him a strong uppercut to the face. Jarold stumbled back in pain, but swung out one of his sledgehammer arms and smacked Paul across the face. They both reeled, but soon got a hold on themselves and stared each other down. Paul spit out some blood at Jarold's feet.

"Good job, Spyder. Your tougher than I thought, and I knew you were tough to start." He put up his fists again and, echoing a scene from The Matrix, he beckoned for Jarold to come at him. This time, he would be more prepared, and he would dodge Jarold's attack as it came.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Jarold, who was now full of adrenaline and worked up at not having kicked this guy's ass yet, blindly charged at Paul and threw a punch that should've connected with Paul's jaw. Paul jerked his head back, and used Jarold's momentum and one of his legs, along with his arms, to flip Jarold head over heels onto his back on the rough parking lot. Paul was on top of him in an instant, straddling Jarold over his stomach with one knee on the ground, the other with his foot on the ground. Left and right, left and right, the blows came across Jarold's face and Jarold could barely get his arms up in time to block the more powerful blows. Jarold tried to get out of it but the way Paul was over him, he couldn't do much but slowly try to squirm away. All of a sudden, Jarold heard a cry from the direction of his group.

"SPYDER!" A younger kid cried. Jarold reeled his head back to see who it was, but all he saw was a young guy, who he didn't know personally, charging forward from the crowd. He was completely disregarding his and Red's advice, and was gonna join the brawl. "GET BA- *Punch* BACK LIL NIG!" Jarold yelled, but then his fears were realized when he saw the young kid reaching for a gun at his waistline. 'FUCK!' Jarold thought as he saw the kid draw it, as he took another punch to the face since he wasn't paying attention. This would only end one way, and it was the way J had hoped it wouldn't tonight...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:53 pm

V's hand was on his revolver the second the Blood began to interfere. The shot rang out clear as day across the parking lot, silencing the crowd completely. He pulled the hammer back again. "I thought we agreed, Spyder," He said smoothly. "That there would be no interferences."

Mickey stepped up next to him, who had gone to get his Benelli, a military grade shotgun, from the Zeppelin as soon as he saw the little Blood try to help Jarold. He pumped it once threateningly.

Paul stepped off of Jarold and took his place beside his gang, drawing his Uzi and aiming at the Bloods. He knew shit was about to go down. The big bad Bloods stood poised to wipe out the Stone's leaders, and it was V who had provoked them.

Suddenly, every Blood and Crip had their weapons out and ready for war.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:39 pm

The young Blood was laying on the ground, a hole in his head and brain matter and blood spread out around his head. Paul had jumped off Jarold, and had his Uzi drawn, along with V and Mickey's guns. Every Blood behind Jarold had drawn their weapons, and as Jarold scrambled up off the ground Willie threw Jarold his Glock. "I thought we agreed, Spyder, that there would be no interferences." Is all that V said. "Wasn't my fault, but mothah FUCKER you just fucked with the wrong crew!" At that moment, Jarold fired a shot into the air and aimed at the Stones. Everyone scattered and ducked for cover, as the shots started ringing out. Jarold fired at V, but he ducked out of the way just in time, and Jarold wasn't about to sit out in the open and get shot, he ran for cover too. Jarold and Willie had ducked behind a random car, and could feel the bullets hitting it on the other side. "FUCK! WHY THE FUCK'D HE DO THAT?!" Jarold yelled over the gunfire at Willie. "FUCK IF I KNOW MAN!" Willie said as he fired his weapon over the car in the general direction of the Stones. A couple of the other Bloods were firing at the Crips Jarold saw, and to his dismay Jarold also saw another of the younger kids take a hit. A shoulder hit, he'd be ok if he didn't get hit again, but he was down behind the car he'd taken cover behind.

Jarold crawled to the other end of the car and stuck his head up over the hood and fired several times at the Stones, hitting their van. The bullets made dents in it, but that was it. "Fuckin' A! Armored van, fuckin' shit!" Jarold yelled, as he yelled out to Willie, Tatia and Red, "Shit ya'll get to my car if you can! Blast these bitches to shit and back!" Jarold unloaded his clip at the Crips across the way then, after which he replaced it and tried to figure out what exactly they could do right now, to get out of this mess alive...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:28 pm

Ic: Red

Shit popped off exactly like no one wanted it to. It all happened so fast that no one could have done anything to prevent it. Red, acted quickly now.

Ducking under the closest vehicle, he snuck back around to his own car. He started the engine and backed up, all the way to J and the rest of the crew. He grabbed his gun, and fired support fire, not aiming at anyone, just at all of the Stones and Crips in general. He turned to them and shouted, "GET THE FUCK IN, NOW!" After he said that he continued to fire until his clip was out. He grabbed the other gun, but in the process his shoulder was grazed. This pissed him off to no end. He turned and fired at the Stones again. he was just waiting for everyone to get in the car and he would take the fuck off.

Ic: Loc and Breezy.

"Oh shit nigga!" Loc yelled as it all popped off, Breezy was still in the truck, he opened the passengers door for Loc and shouted, "Get in nigga!" Loc dived into the truck. Thankfully, Breezy's truck was bulletproof. Breezy wasn't no dumbass when it came to shit like that. "Grab that shit out the stashbox!" Breezy shouted. Loc opened it up and grabbed two extra pistols. Breezy put the pedal to the metal and they fired at the bloods as they drove off.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:10 pm

V dove behind the Zeppelin as the gunfire started coming. He quickly poked his gun out around the corner of the van, let loose the last five shots in his .44, and dug into his jacket for more shells. As he dropped the bullets into the gun, he saw Mickey blasting a young Blood that had gotten a little too close with his Benelli. V was constantly floored by how powerful that shotgun was and how easily Mickey wielded it.

Meanwhile, Paul was taking cover behind a big, blue mailbox, occasionally coming out to fire a burst of automatic fire. A bullet from a higher caliber gun slammed through the mailbox and into his leg, but it was slowed so much by the layers of metal and paper that it was but a flesh wound. He stuck out the Uzi and fired in retaliation, clutching his thigh.

V heard Jarold questioning one of his boys about why V had shot the Blood. He couldn't help but laugh. "I shot him," He yelled above the din. "Because I just haven't had fill of killing today!" He fired his Magnum, taking down one of the younger Bloods. There did seem to be a lot of cannon fodder today!

Out of the corner of his eye, Mickey saw Jimmy fall on his back, the Glock dropping from his hand as blood exploded from his body. Mickey cursed, but no one heard over the gun fire, and he charged out into the open, firing his Benelli with one hand, and dragged the young Stone behind the Zeppelin. He knelt down and checked his pulse, but alas, Jimmy was dead. The first casualty the Stones had suffered in a while.

"V! We need to get out of here!" Paul yelled. V heartily agreed and opened the passenger door and climbed in. Not wanting to go around to the other side and get shot, Mickey climbed over V and into the driver's seat, while Paul grabbed Jimmy's corpse and loaded up into the back seat.

Mickey accelerated, and the Stones fired out of their windows at the Bloods.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:01 pm

Jarold was more than pleasantly surprised when Red rolled up in front of them and yelled to them, "GET IN!" Jarold threw the passenger door open and hopped in. Willie and Tatia jumped into the backseat, and as Red peeled out of the parking lot, J rolled down his window and half climbed out the window, shooting over the top of the car at their enemies. They flew out onto the road, and away from the carnage. Had it not been for Red, all involved could've very well suffered huge losses. J looked over at Willie and Tatia, and asked, "Ya'll a'ight? Anybody hit?" He couldn't see any wounds on Tatia, and Willie hadn't gotten hit that he knew of. But Jarold looked over at Red and saw that he had his hand over his shoulder. "You alright son?" Jarold asked, to which Red replied, "Just a graze, bleedin' but I'll be a'ight." Jarold knew he might need to have it looked at, but they weren't going to the hospital for sure. Easy way to get picked up by the five-oh. "Yo man," J said, "We can roll to my house real quick if ya want, take a look at it. Got some first aid shit, whaddya say?" Jarold waited to see what Red would decide, and where they'd go...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:44 pm

Tatia was in shock her face cold and her body had goose bumps on it. She had been in some deep shit and had friends killed but never some lil blood that had just got in the gang. It was crazy how shit went down sometimes. She had also been terrified that Jarold was gonna get worked. She just kept lookin at him and keepin a straight face, she couldnt show emotions not now. She sat there her arms around herself holding on to her sides, and stared. From the bits she caught of what Jarold was saying she heard that they might be going to the house because Red had gotten hit. Tatia just stared at the 3 boys in the car still unable to really comprehend anything. this shit was deep.

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:38 pm

"Yea...we'll roll back to the crib." Red said putting the pedal to the metal. He was grazed, but the shit burned. He winced every now and then. After a few moments, he took his hand off of his shoulder. He was fucking pissed. "Y'know, this shit's gonna be hard to clean up off my seats!" He said, jokingly. He was trying to lighten the grim mood. After realizing it wasn't working, he said. "C'mon now, the lil nigga didn't die in vain. We'll ride for 'im. But for now, we had to fall back." He just said what he felt at the time. "I mean dayum, it's like y'all niggas forgot that this is our life, niggas die every-mothafuckin-day. He was a young un' proly ain't had no pussy, but believe me, I wont let that casualty be fo nothin'." The way Red was speaking, it was more of a eulogy for the youngster who got shot. And the last part, was Reds promise. "There will be fuckin hell to pay."

As they pulled up to the house, everyone got out, and seemed all droopy. "Aight mafuckas, I aint fuckin withcha', how is it the only nigga shot, ME, is able to be okay. I know y'all aint soft, now toughen the fuck up!" Red said slamming the door to J's house. He walked in and went to the bathroom, for the first aid kit. He walked into the kitchen, and did what he needed to. He cleaned himself off, and bandaged his wound. He got himself some water, and walked back out to the group to see what was up.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!