Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 am

I may join soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Shronian appeared back in the appartment with two large sacks filled with dabloons. He glanced around to see nothing but an empty room.

"I was only gone but a few minutes, and they've decided to just leave?!" He thought it through further. "Those heroes must have caused complications."
He then thought back to the alleyway, he had seen an address. Yes, it was an abandoned subway. They would be going there. Sighing in irritation, he dissapeared in a puff of smoke, yet again.
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:48 pm

Name: Ryan Jake
Class: fighter
Hero/Villain: hero
Appearance: http://www.maj.com/gallery/whitefox/whitefoxs/avy.png
Abilities: Flight, shooting fire and ice.
Background: He learned of his powers at age 12. Now his family has been killed by an international terrorist group called E.D.D.A. or Earth Democracy Defence Agency. So he's gonna be a superhero.

How do I meet up with the rest of you?

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:09 pm

(that's up to you really.....the comic world is so big, and has some many possiblities.)
Walter
Walter turned to the shadowy figure. "Hey,... you're one of the bank robbers." His look of worry became anger. He took out his pencil, waving it around in the air. "Look....I'm not one to harm or kill, but she is injuried badly. If you dare to come close to us before I say you can, you're going to have you're own set of problems." He finished his drawings in the air, two people. One of them being Alucard, and the other Seras Victoria.

(They are two vampires, and slayers. Seras carries 30mm round "sniper" rifle, really a grenade launcher with scope. Alucard carries two 13mm round magnums. He can't really die.....I can't hurt you with them unless you say I can. I would assume since you're not a vampire, or hurt by holy water and a cross, they can't hurt you anyway. You could just phase the bullets through you.)
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 pm

( not to rain on your Parade, William but I did throw a smoke bomb at Caps face blinding him)
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:47 pm

(Oh well, I'm not Cap.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 pm

after a few more mintues of poor converastions and erie pauses, Julia started up the old conversation about the 'Foe".
" So what happened to the F.O.E.H.D.?" she asked Lance
" Oh, they were dispanied and most of there files were given to us"
" Most ?"
" Ya, the team went awall soon after that. They toke some of the files with them. were still hunting them down, but it has become harder recently."
" How?"
" Well, a Corporation called DN Inc. ," Dynatiamic National Incorpated", picked many of the memebers up, and through some legal bullcrap, they were able to keep the files that they have stolen. The Corperation has grown in devolpent for Human gentics. We believe that they are picking up were the FOE left off. That inculdes there test subjects as well. Thats why Knight is here. Not because of the robbery or because of Morphis. It was because we heard reports of mutants matching our files. We were afraid they might be in danger."
" So that whole investagation"
"Yes, only data to help find the mutants,It just so happended that Morphis his helping us lead them right to them."
' You mean."
"Exactly, We weren't planning to catch Morphis at all. the only thing we need was for him to commet another crime and the Mutant heroes to follow suit."
" So all of it was a lie"
" Yes and no, the goverment asked us to get the mutants and warn them about the danger that was coming to them. That was our primary objective.We were also told to do any good for the city as well. , But since one involves the other, the Primary takes over most of our agendia, and if it so happens that our Secondary could be completed at the same time, well thats good enough for us. "
A hush came over the two and they waited

" strange" said Lance" I havent heard anything form Knight yet, I wonder whats going on, nothing is coming on the mointor and no calls form the radio, odd."
Lance starts going at the keypad. " Oh man, hes not in the apartment anymore, hes all the way across the city now. No wonder weve had no contact."
" No way , how did he get there?"
" I have no idea, but we got to get there." Lance spushes the button on his keypad. A voice comes our from the speaker other than Lance, like a robot. " Radio Driver Mode Actavated. please fassen seat belts."
' Lance what are you doing', Julia asks as she clenches the seat.
" Just driving, ive done it all the time."
" Uhh, lance how old are you"
" 15 why do you ask" as the engine rievs up and blazes down the road, A scream can be heard coming form inside the ride as it races across town.
Last edited by Xersist on Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:59 pm

( ya but I was just saying that wed probly want to get away now.)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:29 am

Standing there she watched as Marcus then came through. Now what? This was all going to hell and there wasn't time to deal with such petty matters. "Damnit! Stop fighting!" Feral suddenly yelled at the lot, getting their attention. "Listen..We don't need this right now. Our first priority is to get Gryphon and then to get the hell out of here! There's no time to deal with petty matters. Most likely we're in a training or simulation room in one of the worst places anyone could ever be. Don't ask me how I know, but I do. So being in here we obviously have people watching us from some control unit center. Also, we could have unwanted company in here so we need to work together to escape if any of us want to get out of here." Obviously she wasn't taking too kindly to the fighting amongst themselves. There was an annoyed and angry look on her face, her gaze hard as it shifted from one person to the next. There was a look in her eyes as if she were daring them to contradict her reasoning. Yet before they could, she pulled herself from Walter's grasp and actually started walking in the direction that Kat had taken off in with a limp in her steps. "Are you guys coming or what? We have to find Kat before doing anything else.." she said over her shoulder at them. Apparently she was leaving no room for arguments.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DynamicChaos on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:10 am

Capricorn shook his head as the smoke dissapated. "Look," he said to Walter. "I did rob the bank, but you have no prove I hurt anyone. And you," He shot a glance at Marcus. "So uppity about 'justice' you don't give me room to talk." Capricorn sighed. "As of right now we're all in the same position: lost and confused in a strange area. I say we at least hold off killing each other until we get to the bottom of this." He turned and approached Feral. "Are you sure about leading?" he asked with sympathy. He pulled a walking stick from the darkness. "You can use this if you want," he said offering it to her.
"I want to leave this world the way I came into it: screaming and covered in someone else's blood."
-DynamicChaos

DynamicChaos
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Feral didn't stop walking when she heard Capricorn start talking to the other two. Though when she heard him walking up to her she did stop and turned to face him. A glance was made to the walking stick he had produced out of thin air before she took in a deep breath and sighed. The action softened the harsh expression on her face and she smiled a bit to Capricorn when she looked at him. "Thanks," she said, taking the stick and leaning against it immediately. It really helped, taking a lot of pressure off her hurt leg. "Yeah, I'm sure. Unless you can think of another way to find Kat other than me following her scent. All I know is that she went in that direction." A nod was made in the direction that Feral had started off in, which was the same way that Kat had gone off in. "We need to find her first before doing anything else." Feral's demeanor changed a lot in just a few minutes. Instead of angry and annoyed, she was now calm and reasonable. Finally she looked to Marcus and Walter. "Listen..We need to get going and not waste any more time. While staying together we should go by two-and-two, and since neither of you trust this guy I'll pair up with him." She hadn't meant to call Capricorn 'this guy' but what could she do if she didn't know his name? Not leaving any room for argument again, she turned and resumed walking in the direction she had been going.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 pm

" Agreed, We'll get your guy, but after that were outof here. And you," Marcus pionts to Cap. " I don't trust you yet, but I don't have much. Just don't anything stupid o.k., I dont want anyone hurt." noticing Feral's wounds and pushes Cap out of the way. he gives out his arm to her. " do you need a hand, I don't think I can stop you from saving your friend, But i can atleast make the trip smoother." He waits for her reply." If not then just tell me what you need"

( Guys its cool that you call me Marcus in thrid person, But right now your char. should only call me KInght Right now. but just for now, I havn't told you my name yet, nor do I know any of your names yet.)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:47 pm

A shake of her head was made to Marcus. "No, I'm fine. Just stick with Walter for now and we'll renew our strategy once we find Kat. I need the two of you to watch both my back and his," she said with a nod to Capricorn. "And at the same time watch yourselves. We can't risk anyone sneaking up on us. And by the way, the name's Feral." With that she continued walking along with Capricorn at her side.

Lynes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:53 pm

OOC: Aiyo, mates is it cool if i join?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:00 pm

"O.k." He walk behind them, Cap. shoves him with his shoulder as they walk along.
" So whats your story?" Capricorn ask Knight " why are you here"
" Im here for her, I need to get her back to base before she gets taken again, but if she wants to help her friend I can't really stop her."

(Hey Lynes, did you get my Mesg.)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Name: Jessica Crosslin
Class: Mutant
Hero/Villain: Shifing.
Appearance: Tall and slender, piercing green eyes, tapered ears, square-set face, athletic build, long black tresses.
Abilities: (They are VERY hard to explain, can i intro post them to explain them?)
Background: On the night Jessica Crosslin discovered her abilities, God looked down from heaven, and said, "Oops..now what am i going to do with that?" She's darted across the country with no apparent purpose, no apparent plan...except to work out her own ends. always looking for a fight.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:36 pm

Sarah slid into the car and turned the ignition in one smooth motion, waiting just long enough for william to get in the car. Driving frantically it took sarah a little over twenty minutes to get to the location Morphuios had pointed out. Climbing out of the car sarah shook a little. Her adreneline pumping like crazy. She kept her mouth closed, Her power was off it's hinges, she could feel it, roiling inside her, like a beast, trying to take control of everything near her. eye's closed she stood and focused her thoughts.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:01 pm

( Okay, I am sorry to be a prick, but I have created this cluster fuck, I will rebuild it. I want a pm from every person about who they want to be, and if they want to play. I reserve my right to send you back to the drawing boards until it meets the requirment of my rules.

*New rules:

*Characters to Marvel comics standard. For those of you that don't understand that, it means that you equal your power with weakness.

*You must make a different character than that of one already made in this rp. For example:
Gryph is a experiment Bird-Man. Feral is an experiment too, but since she isn't a bird only, and instead several creatures, it's okay.
However...
Capricorn is a shadow person, Shroinin is a shawdow person. I see no difference there.....

* OOC comments must be relevant, and important if not acompanied with your IC post.

Again, I'm sorry I'm being a prick, I want this rp to live up to a real comic.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Walter Barrecks wrote:( Okay, I am sorry to be a prick, but I have created this cluster fuck, I will rebuild it. I want a pm from every person about who they want to be, and if they want to play. I reserve my right to send you back to the drawing boards until it meets the requirment of my rules.

*New rules:

*Characters to Marvel comics standard. For those of you that don't understand that, it means that you equal your power with weakness.

*You must make a different character than that of one already made in this rp. For example:
Gryph is a experiment Bird-Man. Feral is an experiment too, but since she isn't a bird only, and instead several creatures, it's okay.
However...
Capricorn is a shadow person, Shroinin is a shawdow person. I see no difference there.....

* OOC comments must be relevant, and important if not acompanied with your IC post.

Again, I'm sorry I'm being a prick, I want this rp to live up to a real comic.)

Do I need to change my character too? I hope not.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:49 pm

(I don't know, do you think you are equalized. Send me as is if you want.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!