Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel Grave (vampire story - open)

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Angel Grave (vampire story - open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 am

I didn't know where I was. It was a dark room: so dark in fact, that I couldn't see anything at all.
My tomb? I wondered, wrapping my shoulders with my hands.

Leila and I had been in the room, waiting for Eisei: when the door suddenly had been flung open. I had thought it was Eisei, finally back from his trip, when a maid slumped to the floor, blood oozing from her neck.
I screamed at the sight, not used to so much blood. Leila didn't have time to console me: she had a vampire to extinguish. Which she did...and than she disappeared. To where was beyond me: although she had mentioned it would happen, I didn't believe her.

And when I thought I had been safe, thinking the vampire was dead, in burst a very human man, eyeing me like a hungry animal.

Fear flushed thru me, and I backed up, searching my mind for the squealing defense that would kill him, or at best give me enough time to run.
It wouldn't work! I'm sure the frustration showed on my face.

The man tapped his head, a silver cap covering his head. "Not in my head, missy. We have defense against people like you!." he muttered, mocking me.

I screamed, finally breaking the barrier in my mind to unleash the power..which broke thru his mysterious cap to his mind.
I could see it caused him pain: but not enough to make him run.

He approached me, grabbing my arms and shaking me.
"Knock it off!" he roared, punching me in the face. I blacked out as he carried me off.

I don't know where I am...but I do know I'm not safe. HELP! I roared aimlessly into the darkness with my mind.

Behind me, I heard clapping. When I tried to search the mind of the creature, it didn't shut me out...but it was empty and cold, and I felt like it was impossible to be happy anymore.
"Mine," a voice said, and I felt a freezing hand on my face.

I trembled in fear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 am

Eisei wandered through the town swiftly, his mind searching. He needed to find her, if he didn't then something bad would happen. He felt a heating cover his body. The silver and holy items were reacting, and it excited him. As a chill of expectation ran through his body, he heard a mental cry for help. He turned towards the building on his left. He'd been walking for two hours, and he now found himself outside a funeral parlor. He smirked devilishly, "Heh, funny....." Walking up to the doors, he pushed in lightly, his hands depositing into the coat, grasping knives gently.

Inside the parlor, the halls were painted a shade of light red, with the rugs a mix of black and deep scarlet. Quite elegant, actually. Moving swiftly though, he looked at people passing him. Unmarked human, unmarked human, vampire, marked human.

He watched quietly, until the marked human walked toward him. It was one of their servants, the one who worked the funeral parlor. He wore a straight suit, a conniving smile upon his face, "Why hello. May I assist you today in some way?" Eisei returned an equally quick witted smile, "Oh, not much." His hand flashed up, power surging into the man's brain, "Just answer some questions of your darker denizens. The ones below, in the catacombs?" The man's face looked pale and dead, as he attempted to stammer out an answer, to which Eisei shrugged and pushed him down, uncoscious. He'd gotten a map from theman's brain, and made his way for the secret entrance, the two humans leaving briskly. Eisei drew two knives, pushing the button that would open the hatch. Descending into the darkness, he readied to kill.
Sweet, maybe... Passionate, I suppose... But don't ever mistake that for nice.
Allons-y!
Molto Bene.
-The Tenth Doctor

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:15 pm

All I felt were cold hands. Normally, I would only brush it off as a simple reaction to the cold: goose-bumps, or my chilled hands touching my bare arms.
Huh,, I began to think,my arms are bare! I thought in horror.

"Please, don't," I whispered, pushing away futilely: the hands were strong, and the cold was beginning to sink into my bones.
"You don't like the darkness, do you?" the voice asked, its cold breath tickling my ear.

"No," I mustered, trying to sound strong. Again, I tried to use the defensive power that worked so well on Eisei that first time...

In response I heard the screams of humans: and in response, I recieved a none to delicate punch in the stomach.
Of course, I immediately shut the power down: what was the point of being beaten by a monster?

"Don't do that again: I actually need the humans' minds you're erasing,"

"Erasing?" I choked, laying on the floor holding my stomach. I had never been hit before, I had always been the 'princess' that needed care. I had been a courtesan, what would be the point of being bruised and beaten?
"Yes, your power is only limited by your own mind: and if I'm not correct you've forgotten a piece of your past, no?" the voice questioned, lifting me to my feet with a quick painful jerk.
I yelped in pain, which only resulted in a quick slap.

"Don't test me. I own you, and you will do as I say. You can forget your past for all I care: but you will perform as I specify, Sereptia." the voice growled, picking me up into it's cold arms.

I felt like a possession by a child. Sometimes loved, and tenderly played with, other times a wretched thing that deserved to be thrown on the wall (as a matter of fact: I felt like I had been thrown on the walls of the place I was being kept in.).

He was agile in the way he walked: I couldn't feel the movement of his steps, or hear the thump of his feet stepping on the stone ground. What I could feel was the broken rib he had nudged when he punched me, and the sting of tears touching the broken skin of my cheek.
And when he hit me again across the eye: the searing pain of not knowing what I had done.
"Don't fight against me, or I can make it worse for you. Your mine." he growled, pulling my hair into his fist and pushing my face close to his fetid breath.
I would have wretched had I not been frozen from fear.
"Yes," I breathed, not wanting to feel pain anymore: my eye was already beginning to swell.

And when I saw light filter into the place, I saw at once that I was being held by a vampire. He was very old, with skin stretched across his skeletal frame. He may have been handsome once: his eyes were a cunning blue, and his mouth had the look of a charming smile.
But he wasn't kind and charming anymore.
His age had ripened a monster of epic proportions.

"Let me go," I whispered, begging, finally.
I cringed, prepared for a beating, but instead he dropped me to the floor, and stepped over my body.

Am I free? I wondered.

I turned my head to watch where he went: he slowly walked to the doorway, a shadowed figure standing in front of him. The light was too bright: I couldn't tell who it was.
"You shouldn't be here," the creature growled, stopping before the shadow only 6 feet between them.

Help me, I begged towards the shadows mind: I felt so alone ( and now looking around I realize it was a cellar).

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Eisei watched the figure before him carefully, his eyes unmoving. Its dying skin, stretched across its degrading body. This vampire was ancient, far older than he had anticipated. There was no doubt in Eisei's mind, that this was the City's Master. Whether every vampire liked it or not, this beast had waltzed in and took over. When he did, Eisei couldn't be sure, but he'd been in this place a long time, without a doubt. Eisei saw beyong him, where she lay helpless. His skin bristled at the sight of her, anger jumping into his mind, making him ready to rip the vampire apart. Instead, he breathed deeply and calmed himself. The smell of death and decay had swamped him since he first walked in, and it was nothing more than a sign now. A sign of how many humans this thing had captured, and used for blood, just so he wouldn't have to risk the sun. Eisei measured the distance between them, a mere six feet or so. Eisei sighed lighly, stretching his body, "So, exactly how old are you, if you don't mind me asking? From the way your body creaks, I'd guess about.......2500? Give or take a few dozen centuries, right?"

The vampire smirked lightly, "Not bad, half breed. 2456, to be exact." Eisei nodded, looking around the room, "Quite a dank place you've got. Why so few guards though? I only killed 13 on my way in." His smirk was back it its original pursed monstrosity, "I hadn't expected a Dhampir. My second said your power far exceeded his own, and believed you a vampire...." Eisei nodded, "Oh, yes, him. Ja, I killed him by the way." The vampire nodded, "Yes, I was aware. He exploded some time after he gave me his message." Eisei smiled, "Yep, that was me. So, Vampire, who exactly are you? I don'y have any information on the name of this place's owner, 'Mr. Alfred Showenheir'." The vampire shrugged, "I have no name anymore. It was useless, so I gave it up. You may know my old title though......." He smiled devilishly, "Black Mage of The Marshes, is what they called me I believe." Eisei formed a fist, adrenaline flooding his body. Had he been human, that name would of struck fear in heart. Now though, it merely brought excitement. If that really was his title, then he had quite a bone to pick with him, "Is that true?" He nodded, which made Eisei reach into the coat and bring out two bottles of water, "Guess I won't be leaving this city as soon as I expected. He threw the bottles forward, slashing them open in a small exlposion of holy water. The vampire dodged without effort, which worked perfectly. The water soaked the girl, which made mister black mage back up enough that Eisei could grab her. He rushed for the door, releasing another bottle on the ground of the doorway as another line of defenseless. RUnning, he saw the first set of knives he'd set up, at a crossing. Electrical energy, which he had place, puled along the walls. He set his energy to its signature, wrapping it around the girl, and pushed on. He did the same for the next four, each one taking only a second for him to get through. With each one a different frequency, even that ancient vampire would have to take his time to get through, or risk endangering his body. He would still get through however, and with great speed if his power was as great as Eisei thought, so he worked first on escaping with her. When he found himself at the entrance of the underground facility, he chose instead to kick it down, than to wait for it to open naturally. Rushing into the broad light of day, Eisei stood outside the funeral parlor, quietly contemplating what he'd have to do. Putting his hood up to hide the sheathed blades, Eisei held the girl close and walked calmly away. First, he had to keep her safe. For that, he'd need a house.

Walking swiftly, Eisei remembered something. Stopping an an alley, Eisei slipped the trench coat off and put her in it, zipping it gently so her body has hidden. He took a look a her. She was alive, he knew for sure, but from the way her abdomen felt he thought she might have a broken rib or two. He would have to take her to a hospital, to be make sure she would heal properly. A thought occured to him, and he brought the necklace out. If he took her to a hospital, he'd have to make sure she was safe. Sliding the necklace onto her neck, he straightened it as he picked her up gently and walked. It looked quite beautiful on her, and it would soften the look of the receptionist when he reached Sacred Heart. It was the closest Catholic Hospital he knew of, and no vampire could step foot on such ground.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

The light was blinding: I really couldn't see in front of me! The only conclusion that could cause this was the fact that the monster had me in a pitch black room for god knows how long.
I could hear them talking, but I couldn't bring myself to focus: the only thing running thru my mind was how to escape: how to get away.
I was blind, I wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

When I was scooped up, I knew it was best not to fight. Hell, I could be in that monster's arms: if I used my power, I would be only asking for more problems!

When the running stopped, and I was gently placed down, I felt a cold ring placed around my neck. I lifted my hands to it, running my hand down the chain:
a necklace.
It had to be Eisei! The other creature wouldn't have been so kind and thoughtful.
But why would he give me a necklace right now of all times?

"Why are you giving me this?" I chortled, lifting m hand to feel his face.

"Don't leave, again," I asked, not wanting to go anywhere but where we were already.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Eisei shrugged, "Why? To keep you safe, of course...." He walked a bit faster, not wanting to linger in this area for too long. Too many of the humans were marked, and they would keep an eye on them. Of course, once they were in the hospital, only the humans would be of any worry. He turned left swiftly, the hospital still a few miles away. At his speed, they'd reach it within ten minutes. He saw a few humans turn to look at him as he moved past them, surprise on their faces. Not too often you saw someone walking so fast. He slowed down though, as he got closer to the hospital. It wouldn't do to surprise them by suddenly appearing at the counter. Walking in quickly, he looked at the nearest nurse, "Please....her ribs..." She looked at him, perplexed, until heshowed her the girl in his jacket. She called for a gurney, and Eisei took coat from her once he was sure she'd be covered properly. He donned the trench coat once more, following the gurney swiftly. He had to keep her in his sight, no matter what.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm

It smelled funny in here: all I could hear was noise and beeps.
"..take her to the E.R, to check for internal injuries..." I heard a nervous woman reply, which in turn made me jerk upright.
Of course, that only made my ribs feel like they were splitting apart.

"Where the hell am I?" I roared, feeling around with my hands.

Eisei! I growled.
My eyes were slowly coming to: I could see shadows running around: but I definitely still couldn't make out anything of importance. I realized that I must have been ditched at a hospital, which infuriated me: I wanted to help, I didn't want to be plastered to a bed.

I wasn't going to leave until I could see...and that could take hours.

You win this time, you mean fool. I won't leave until I see completely...but I will when I do! I muttered, growing irritated with the noise around me. God I loved speaking into minds!

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Eisei smiled, laughing lightly, Do't worry. I may not be leaving to soon either.....

Eisei looked at the pair of cops in front of him, nodding as he spoke with them, "Yes Officers, I am perfectly aware that wearing swords in this day and age is quite strange, but..." He pulled out a small wallet, opening it, "As you can see, I have all the documentation needed to keep these weapons concealed on me, at any time I see fit." In reality, the small flip open wallet just had paper on one part. It was psychic paper, and it would appear to be whatever license or documentation EIsei needed it to be, as long as it could tell ther minds that. They looked at it a moment, before nodding and bidding him farewell. He put it away. It was a handy tool, since humans had almost no defense against its psychic waves. It didn't particularly help against vampires though, so he had to be careful.

Eisei looked at the room where the doctor was doing whatever he was supposed to do.

Don't worry, girl. Leaving you alone would be far too dangerous

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm

"Ow," I growled for what seemed to be the fifth or sixth time, as the doctor poked and prodded my side with his exceedingly rough hands.
"Nurse, please hold her down a moment," the doctor muttered to the woman next to him, trying to keep me from hearing them.
"Ho, ho, ho, what're you doing?" I hissed, the pain becoming unbearable.

The doctor offered a tense smile before doing an odd jerking press movement on my ribcage.
"WHaa-ha!" I yelled, flailing around, and punching the irritable nurse in her face as I kicked the doctor away.
I could see them now at least: the smug young doctor ripe from whatever school he had come from. Let him come close to touching me again, and than he'd really eat my stiletto!

I than began to curse a string of profanities as I was pinned down once more, and they wrapped some odd contraption around my bare middle, the doctor pretending to be respectful and professional.

I may have let my stiletto slip and hit him in the groin...but no one can accuse a patient in so much pain of such a thing!

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Eisei smiled, hearing the sudden pain in the voices of the doctor and the nurse. She was definitely a fighter. Eisei chuckled lightly, deciding it was about time he stepped in and kept the doctor alive. He waltzed briskly into the room, getting a cold stare from a nurse. Before she could speak though, Eisei held up the wallet from before, "Dr. Xavier Scott, Chief of Medicine for Veritas Hostipal, in Helsinki Finland. If you don't mind, I believe she'll be better behaved being treated by me." He showed the wallet to the doctor as well, and shooed him away with a smile. Once the doctor and nurses were gone, he turned to the girl, "So, I take it you didn't enjoy his examination?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 am

I could feel the electricity of anger spark thru my body at his words. "No." I hissed crossing my arms: and of course, my chest stung from the pain of the broken ribs.
"How did you know where to find me?" I asked curiously, confused by the fact that for one minute I was stuck in a hole with a monster, and the next I was being ran somewhere.

"I don't know what he would have done had you not come...are all vampires like that?" I asked, looking up once more.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

"He wasn't expecting me," Eisei said, his hands moving gently across her wound, touching lightly to see how'd she reactedonce in a while, "If he had known I was a Dhampir, and not a full vampire as his second thought, he would have maintained a much stronger shield around you........" He looked a sad a moment, "No, not all are......Only the most powerful become like that, drunk on their need for power, for more blood......." He turned away, looking for some tools, "I have some good news. Only two of your ribs are broken, and they both seem to be clean breaks. They're the 7th and 9th, so a diaphragmatic hernia isn't likely at all." He looked at her chest again, his gaze scrutinizing, "Hmm....You don't seem to have flail chest....." He got out some bandages, moving the thin gown away, "These should be enough to heal you, as long as you don't move around too much."

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 pm

I blushed when he looked down at my chest. I felt almost like he could see right thru me: it was odd how my stomach fluttered...but I had to ignore it..
"What are you doing!" I yelped, batting his hand away and closing my hospital gown closed once more. I was naked for Christ's sake!

I mean...who was I to get upset about a man looking at my body, I had made a living of it...but it felt different with Eisei. I didn't feel the business-like demeanor I took on for customers...he was more than just a guy to me, he had saved me multiple times hadn't he?

"Shouldn't a Doctor do that?" I asked quietly, looking away, and feeling uncomfortable with my response.
"I'm sorry," I replied, trying to relax. I felt so uncomfortable, and wondered if he noticed my awkwardness around him.
This all was so odd.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

EIsei smiled gently, putting his hands on the gown slowly, "I AM a doctor, actually. At least, I was a doctor, some time ago. I do try to keep updated though, go to seminars and all that, so I am up to date on the current medical procedure." He watched her movements carefully. They were what made him smile at that moment. Those awkward movements, that blush heating her face. He didn't enjoy telling people this, but he quite enjoyed it when girls acted like that. She was already cute though, which made him smile even more than usual. He started to move the gown again, this time slightly closer, "Now, if you don't mind, I would like to make I wrap this so the bones are reset at least relatively correctly."

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm

I sighed, my heart pounding and the nervous butterflys in my stomach fluttering around.
I pulled away the gown--but not without quickly covering my upper chest with my hands. He may be a doctor..but he was still a guy in my eyes. And that meant that my hands were covering my private parts and my chest.

Not that allowing him to tend to my wounds was wrong or anything...actually it felt right, beyond the pain of my ribs.
I smirked at him, with my hands covering the appropriate parts, and leaned closer to him, "Fine, we can play doctor..but on my terms." I teased, chuckling softly.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Eisei smiled, leaning closer, "Oh, as you wish little miss." He lifted her body carefully, just enough that he could wrap her abdomen up securely. He smiled as he did so, finding her actions quite fun. Her pounding heart rang in his ears, a sweet ramba that showed the blushing wasn't just a show. He wrapped her up slowly, letting his ice cold hands brush against her lightly with every pass. The touches were quick, long enough for a taste, but short enough that she would wonder about it.

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

The lights in the room Eisei and the child was in flickered, suddenly staying black for 2 minutes before coming back on and Leila appeared to be in the corner of the room, her arms crossed, and scars all over her body. She sighed, "Having fun i see?" She smiled gently at Eisei and the child yet not with much energy. Her arms were covered in scars, her fingers bleeding, and blood everywhere on her body, she had an X under her left eye, and it seemed one eye, had gone blind? "Hope you enjoyed your games," her voice was cold and sharp as she walked toward them touching the girls body and healing it fast, she could heal the childs yet not even her own, hmm . . . She walked over to a chair and sat down crossing your legs and closing her eyelids slowly.
"You took care of everything i assume Eisei?" she seemed different, Leila, serious, cold, angry . . . When she dissapeared she brought the vampire to hell and he was tortured by her order. It was illigel for a angel to go to hell, god punished her and had them torture her, she had of course, prayed for forgiveness and was forgiven. But it had snapped her out of her angelicness hell making her feel all the feeling she held in, had not had since she was a human . . . anger, jealousy, . . . love for a man. it was weird, and she hated the things she was feeling. What was she mad about? Oh, jus that this child had pretty much ruined everything! And jealousy? She had no clue! Was she jealous of this child for attracting Eisei? That was strange . . . Love . . . Was she? . . .ridicilous.
"If so, I'd like to have some time to relax . . . Maybe go shopping for some food, be the childs mother and take care of her and help her with her powers so she can go off on her own etc." Leilas eyes were saddning, feeled with love yet confusion. Not looking at neither of the two in the eyes for, she only had one . . . Only one that is holy. She kept the eye tht was blind closed and grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the eye, her ice colored hair going over it, it was covered in blood and some of it was even cut.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Eisei watched her silently, as she went about the room. Something had changed in her, and it was quite sudden. He listened silently, his voice calm, "Ys, I do believe I'm finished with he town......" He was quiet, looking at Sereptia out of the corner of his eye, "Well, almost done, anyways." He looked at Leila again, watchingher in silence. Her one eye spoke a great magnitude of what had happened. She looked more, human, to say the least. He wondered what he thoughts were, but decided against reaching into her mind, "Leila, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Leila looked up at him, her one eye seeming harsh as it peirced through him "I do mind," she said hrshly cloing her eye back and laying back in her chair. SHe reached into his mind, Why do you wish to know? Your merely a half vampire or whatever you call it. Just focus on the child, shes a PRINCESS afterall the word princess being said twisted. To think SHE was punished, she was a goddess but she guessed that ment nothing, it was still a sin. "Plus, . . . I don' know how to explain" She siad geitng up and opening the door and looking back, "I'll wait outside until you are done" she said wiht no emotion and closed the door leaning against the wall next to it.
She guessed she sould think positive about this, she was becoming human again, but she didn't want to feel the hurt, the sadness, the horrible pai of her old life. Even though she died at age 13 . . . she didn't want to go back . . . she went into a daze as she stared at her feet. She then looked at her bleeding hand, "Keil . . ." she muttered, strange . . . she didn't remember him till now . . . she wished she didnt remember HIM at all.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Leila looked up at him, her one eye seeming harsh as it peirced through him "I do mind," she said hrshly cloing her eye back and laying back in her chair. SHe reached into his mind, Why do you wish to know? Your merely a half vampire or whatever you call it. Just focus on the child, shes a PRINCESS afterall the word princess being said twisted. To think SHE was punished, she was a goddess but she guessed that ment nothing, it was still a sin. "Plus, . . . I don' know how to explain" She siad geitng up and opening the door and looking back, "I'll wait outside until you are done" she said wiht no emotion and closed the door leaning against the wall next to it.
She guessed she sould think positive about this, she was becoming human again, but she didn't want to feel the hurt, the sadness, the horrible pai of her old life. Even though she died at age 13 . . . she didn't want to go back . . . she went into a daze as she stared at her feet. She then looked at her bleeding hand, "Keil . . ." she muttered, strange . . . she didn't remember him till now . . . she wished she didnt remember HIM at all. she bit her lip.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!