Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel Grave (vampire story - open)

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Angel Grave (vampire story - open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm

I felt lost: the ongoing conversation between Leila and Eisei was frightening me.
She looked different: the same and yet not: she didn't look normal at all. And the attitude coming from her made it even worse: she wasn't her same perky self: she was mean and angry.
It was wrong and out of place for such a kind gentle being.
"Whats going on?" I muttered, ignoring the dull throb in my ribs where Eisei had put the cast.
"Leila whats going on?" I asked, concern and worry covering y face. I felt lost between the conversation going on between them.
I stood from the table, walking forward.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Leila looked over at the child walking towards her, frightened from her change. Her one violet colored eye looking at the girl surprised, her eyes only opened a little bit but resumed to closing back half way.
"My child, no need to worry about me" she closed her eyes as she let out a deep breath "I was punished dear, from god, I deserved it" she said taking the childs hand and kissing it lightly, "Just hurry and rest, you must get better so we find your memories yes?" she looked up at the girl smiling. SHe couldn't help it, the child made her mad yet . . . happy. She was glad she was worrying about someone other then herself and Eisei, although she probably only care because she felt left out.
Leila guided Sereptia to her bed and tucked her in "Please rest, Eisei and I will wait outside," Leila turned the lights off and opened hte door, the light hsining in on Eisei and Sereptia, she waited for Eisei to walk out the door with her . . . She needed to discuss some things with him it seemed . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Leila looked over at the child walking towards her, frightened from her change. Her one violet colored eye looking at the girl surprised, her eyes only opened a little bit but resumed to closing back half way.
"My child, no need to worry about me" she closed her eyes as she let out a deep breath "I was punished dear, from god, I deserved it" she said taking the childs hand and kissing it lightly, "Just hurry and rest, you must get better so we find your memories yes?" she looked up at the girl smiling. SHe couldn't help it, the child made her mad yet . . . happy. She was glad she was worrying about someone other then herself and Eisei, although she probably only care because she felt left out.
Leila guided Sereptia to her bed and tucked her in "Please rest, Eisei and I will wait outside," Leila turned the lights off and opened hte door, the light hsining in on Eisei and Sereptia, she waited for Eisei to walk out the door with her . . . She needed to discuss some things with him it seemed . . .

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Eisei looked at Sereptia a moment, before smiling, "I'll be right back." He walked out quietly, and turned when he heard the door latch shut, "Well? You seem to have something on your mind." He wondered what had happened to her, but decided it didn't matter. He didn't like that she had been punished for helping one of his creations, whether it made sense to punish her or not.
Sweet, maybe... Passionate, I suppose... But don't ever mistake that for nice.
Allons-y!
Molto Bene.
-The Tenth Doctor

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

". . . I can't stay with her forever Eisei," she looked into Eiseis eyes seriously, "You see it's a sin for an angel to go to hell wethor its a good reason or not" she said leaning against the wall crossing her arms and holding onto them, she was shaking a little. "I took care of the vampire trying to attack Sereptia by tkaing him to hell and asking him ot be tortured, he died, but of course i needed to give them something in return. I was tortured by the permission of god and the devil" she was beginning to shake uncontrolably now remembering the horrible torture but she tightened her grasp on herself digging her bloody nails into her arms. "My right eye, its been tainted Eisei, it's the beginning of my new sentence" she now looked away from Eiseis eyes.
She wouldn't continue, "I'll look after Sereptia from affair but that's all I can do. . .If you need anything I'll give it to you two, food, water, money, and wepaons anything most likely that I can handle" she walked over to Eisei her hand glowing and a gold knife appearing in her hands "It's holy it will help you on you journey" she really did want to stay with the child but if she did, it would only speed up her process of becoming . . . something she despised. But it all depended on how hte person acted in the days before the exact sentence. Leila could stay an angel, become human, immortal or even . . .
"Any Questions Eisei? If so I'll try the best of my ability to answer them" she said seriously, her mind was blocked off form Eiseis to assure he wouldn't enter inside of hers to find the answers.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Eisei took the knife in his hands, its warm, golden shine glinting in the already lit hall. He was quiet a long time, looking down at the knife, before eventually looking up into Leila's eyes, "Why did you do it? Why did you take that vampire to hell, when you knew what it would do to you?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

"For the child dear," she said regaining her angelic smile whenever thinking of her "I could have still taken it on without taking it to hell but it would have caused to much rocus, trouble you could say, more then we already had" she said walking backwards away from Eisei, "If not anything else I should head out now" she winced, her left eye was hurting, she had ot maintain her composure until she left. It was stinging, burning like it was eating her own eye. It hurt . . . and it was sending spikes of fire to her wounds, the wounds stinging as they healed. Her one eye was getting pretty dizzy, Eiseis figure blurring up but she showed none of it, cept maybe the little hints she was slumping a bit, her hands behind her back holding onto each other tightly, her wounds steaming lightl, and her footing a little off.
SHe was still smiling though, as she always did . . .

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Eisei strode forward purposefully, bring her into a light hug. He held her gently, his voice low, "You don't have to work so hard, to hide yourself."

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Right then Leila wanted to break down and cry, but then she'd be acting like the child. "Would it really be alright? To act like a kid?" she began to laugh as she choked back tears. She really wanted to act like a crybaby for once, since she truely was one. SHe held onto Eisei tightly, burrying her head into his chest, her hands tightening on his clothes. Her crys soft, barely hearable.
This would probably be hte last time she saw Eisei, so she might as well tell him and answer all his questions. Act like a baby, it won't matter, she'll be gone forever soon anyway.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagiaErebeaMagister on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

He held her close, his voice quiet, soothing, "There there, its all right. Everyone needs to cry once in a while." He knelt down, looking her in the eyes, "I'm here for you, okay?"

MagiaErebeaMagister
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Leila was touched dearly by the man and smiled tears still in her eye, she kissed his lips softly "Thanks Eisei, I love you very much. Tell the child i wsh her the best" she said getting out of Eiseis grasp, "I should go . . ." she wasnt hiding her pain, her hand tightly on her eye as the steam came out of her wounds like wild fire. SHe turned around and walkes awya heading into a hospital room and closing the door she walked to the bed and burried her head into a pillow as she screamed in pain. The transformation was already beginnning! It was so soon, it hurt, no, it was excruciating. SHe got out of the bed knocking over a table of medicine and gripped onto the wall tightly as her wounds were healed but blood vines coming out of her back, she was to scared to look, she didn't want to see, for if they were devil wings, she'd surely want to die.
The blood vines were wrapping around her body, the vines on her back! She had forgotten, they had engulfed the cross? how was it possible she only saw one on her back before she went to hell . . . They had taken her soul and turned Leila into a lifeless doll, only to follow orders f others. SHe went to the bed, a whole still in her back and laid there, her clothes loose on her, as now her only eye that could see, was lifeless, staring into space.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!