Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Returning Home - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Returning Home - }{G's Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:08 pm

The stirring of the shuttle shifted the hat from atop his face, allowing it to slide down against his chest. His eyes slowly lifted open to stare upwards at the hazy grey above him, soon shifting to the steel colored ceiling. He scooted himself upwards, glancing over to the only other occupant in the chamber.

Well, I take it you had as nice a nap as I did..

He didn't wait for an answer. He reached outwards to pull the keyboard infront of him, typing against it to pull up the screen before him. Their location blinked onto the screen, they were just above the east texas region.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:13 pm

The clicks of the keyboard seemd to resound off of the metal of the walls. Obviously, she wasn't awake, and who was he to awake her? He placed his hands against the edge of the keyboard, pushing it away as their descent began. The sound of the wind whoosing past the dropping nose of the shuttle nearly sent a shiver down his spine, yet he'd heard it all too many times..

The shuttle had finally settled against the ground. He reached down to unbuckle himself from the seat that held him. He then rose as the shuttle door sprung open before him, unveiling a beautiful sunrise.

Ah, now that's one thing I aint got to see in a damn good while...

He inhaled a gentle breath of earth air, filling his lungs before stepping outside of the shuttle. His hands found their way into his jean's pockets as he raised his line of vision upwards to the mammoth residing infront of him. The sunlight glinting off the massive }{G symbol at it's makeshift "mast".

Pegasus...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:57 pm

The early morning wind was enough to push open the folds of his trenchcoat. It was almost hard to believe that the massive hunk of metal before him was once one of the most feared vessels in the galaxy. It was true though, at one point, this massive machine housed not only the greatest pilots of their time but their impressive mechs as well. It was time, as soon as he entered nostalga hit him once again. He could almost hear his once child-like laughs echoing off of the metal walls around him, but that was the past...

It seemed the overgrowth hadn't released it's hold on the place one bit, though that wasn't concerned him. He had to make his way to the bridge again, try to see what would be needed to get this heap running. There was no telling what remaind in these hollow halls, he'd find out though. What power remained in this old heap...it would be felt by anyone who felt powerful enough to oppose his ideals. That was for the future..not now, not even close..No no, there was much to do, too much to do. He knew he wouldn't be one to give up though, no, he had his father's blood coursing it's way through his veins and he, and everyone else who knew him, would also know the fury that the sibling would carry.

Things weren't that complicated, and there wasn't no point in him making them that way. Only one priority remaind, returning }{G to it's former glory.

And here he was, the noble knight, preparing his steed.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:52 pm

Young Girl: NO, LET ME GO!! MOMMY DON'T LEAVE!! LET HER GO!!

Young Woman: Take care of your brothe--

The butt of a rifle smashed onto the side of the young woman's face as a pack of men in encircled her, blocking the little girl's view. A small trickle of blood streamed down the woman's face as droplets accumulated on to her ivory sundress. The men stood, towering over them with their faded gray uniforms while carrying expressions of pure apathy as two of them grasped onto the woman's arms and dragged her out the door.
Young girl: NO MOMMY!!!

Soldier: SHUT THE HELL UP!!

The back of the soldier's hand swiped across her face in an instant as the back of her head collided with the wall. Her cheeks were drenched in tears as the back of her head was throbbing. As the world around her slowly came back into focus, all she could see was their darkened silhouettes outside of the doorway, and the petite figure of her mother on her knees.

BAM!!

NOOO!!

Mia shot up with a start. She was drenched in sweat and gasping for breath in heavy choppy portions. Peering around, the present world was coming back to her as she began to calm down. Rubbing her eyes she looked to the side of her and saw the computer screen blinking their position on the map, indicating that they've landed.

What're we doing h..

She began speaking, but turned to her otherside to find that she was speaking to an empty chair. She slid out of her own chair, bringing her arms up over her head to stretch as she let out a long, heavy, contemplating sigh.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:52 pm

The illumination of the screen before him shined brightly against his bare chest as he leaned back in the chair. The numbers before him barely made any sense to him....but he knew enough...It seemed that two of the four engines were still operational, though he wouldn't be able to break orbit. It didn't really matter though, breaking orbit wasn't the best plan, for now.

And so, with a few more clicks of the keyboard, a massive rumbling rose beneath his feet as the Pegasus begin to collect power for it's engines. Finally, they powered to life, lifting the massive hunk of metal upwards.

It was....amazing...Sitting at the helm of the major starship Pegasus....The ship soon moved further up into the sky, it's old systems regaining their former glory. He then patched open a comm link to the pilot still in the shuttle.

Alright, I want you to dock the shuttle with the Pegasus.

Pilot - Yes sir!

The shuttle then rose as his fingers moved over the keyboard once more, opening the doors to the almost barren bay. After the shuttle had it's place in the bay, the doors then shut behind it as he rose the ship further upwards into the sky. He then brought it to a hover, leaving it suspended in the sky. The mobile fortress, active once more.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:03 pm

Sweat dripped from his face as he errupted with a barrage of punches against the bag infront of him. It swayed against it's chain binding with every attack. The last time he'd trained was when he was back in the Colonies. Plus, it was amazing how most of the gym equipment was still intact.

He stepped away from the bag, moving over to a weight bench, already stacked with two 45lb weights and a 25lb plate on each side. He climbed beneath the bench, taking a tight graip against the grooves carved into the bars before lifting it from it's hold. He brought the bar down against his chest as he breathed in and moved it back upwards, exhaling his breath. He continued his lift before replacing it against it's bar and sitting up on the bench. He reached over to grab his sweat towel, whiping his face as he thought for a minute.

I wonder how long it'll be before i'm noticed. I mean, i'm flyin' 'round in a mobile space craft, you think that'd catch some attention. Bah, what am I thinkin'? The Pegasus isn't ready for such a battle....

He digged down into his pocket, pulling forth a remote control for the ship. He accessed the navigation system, setting a new destination, the island of Mustique.

Might as well enjoy the beach while i've got the time. Gotta' get some food first...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:59 am

The floor beneath her rumbled, shifting her to the side as she grasped on to the chair next to her to regain her balance. Glancing over her shoulder, she peered over to the computer screen, wondering where the shuttle may be going to now. There seemed to be something wrong with the trajectory mapping though because the readings displayed that the shuttle wasn’t moving at all. Once everything was calm again, she noticed a pilot exiting the shuttle.

Sir!! I beg your pardon, sir!!

He seemed to glance back at her and quicken his pace though. Quickly following him, she nearly stumbled out of the exit when she noticed that not only were they moving, they were docked inside something much larger. The area appeared to be aged, but it also seemed a bit advanced for its time.

This place could use a mop or two…

She continued to follow the man, but paced far behind him to marvel at her surroundings. Some of the technology and architecture used on the ship she only remembers seeing in old, outdated textbooks. Just as she was rounding a corner, a light beep and a small vibration was felt from the pouch that hung from the side of her hip. Shuffling through her pouch, she pulled out a small PDA and noticed that she received an urgent message. With the stylus she opened her message up and a hologram emitted from the screen and hovered before her in the form of the Sigma Phi Central Office Official.

Office Official: We have used the GPS program to locate your current position. I hope that all is well for you, but Sigma Phi is asking you to fulfill your duty as a Medical Unit under Article XI Section 064—More information will be sent to you on your next endeavor momentarily. That is all.

As the hologram dissipated, she placed her PDA back into her pouch.

Crap—Wind’s not gonna like this…

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:27 pm

The ship began it's descent unto the tropical island beneath it. The lush greenery of the island was enough to keep any thing well hidden. The trees beneath the ship were laid over as the weight of the ship comes down against it as a beeping on the ship's comm signals a message from the bay.

Pilot - Sir, the girl is asking questions, what should I tell her?

Tell 'er we're landin' an i'll be right there.

The ship had finally sat down at it's fullest weight, crushing all that was beneath it. He then acctivated the holographic camo for the ship, making it appear as more of the tropical island trees. He picked himself up from the seat and began to make his way through the winding halls of the Pegasus, passing by the now heavily stocked kitchen. He reached upwards to readjust his hat before shoving his hands down into his pockets. He stopped before the door to the bay, it automaticly opening. His eyes scanned over the ship and then to the pilot and his medic. He stepped inside and pushed a switch inside his pocket, opening the bay to reveal the greenery that resided outside the ship.

Let the vacation begin.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:36 pm

Continuing to follow the pilot, she notices him stopping for a moment to talk into the open air. She could barely make out what he was saying, and was able to pick up the words,"Girl..what should..I...her?" Her eyes widening, she quickly turned around to walk in the opposite direction only to now be pursued by the pilot.

Aww maaaan...

But before she can break into a run, the doors of the bay shifted open and there stood Wind. Edging towards him, another set of doors opened and revealed the outside. It was absolutely breathtaking, as she rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. They were on an island with tropical trees scattered about, and a fresh ocean mist brushing past.

She peered around, the ocean water was a clear blue, and the sand was a pure white. The sun hung high above them as she continued to look around.

Wind: Let the vacation begin.

Vacation?? Heh, I could REALLY get used to this.

She then remembered her orders from Sigma Phi and decided to address the issue to Wind before he ran off again.

Sir, there's a uhh...small issue that I should bring up. I know this is kind of a bad time, but...I kind of have to fulfill my obligations as a Sigma Phi Medical Unit, and that involves...Article XI Section 064--

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:08 pm

The beauty of the area infront of him was unsurpased by any he'd ever seen. It took him a minute to turn to the lady before him, barely catching her words.

Oh ma'am, i'm sorry. What exactly do you mean?

He finally took the time to actually look at this lady. He was almost left speechless...She was gorgeous....Wow, was he really that preoccupied with other things that he couldn't notice this about his passenger...?

Uhh, ma'am, I never did really fully introduce myself..My name is actually Kaden, but my friends call me The Southern Wind.

He extends his right hand towards her for a shake as his hazel eyes finally fell on her own, which seemed to be a light shade of violet..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:47 pm

She was completely caught off guard, forgetting momentarily what they were talking about as she grasped onto his hand for a firm shake.

Oh..well..that's a lovely name.

She responded with a look of curiosity. The man before her seemed to have hit his head or something because just the other day they were yelling at the top of their lungs at each other. Putting the matter to the side, she decided not to break the news to him just yet.

Oh, uhh, it's nothing--don't worry about. So what exactly are we doing here?

Her eyes never left his. She didn't know where he was getting at, and feared that if she looked away for just a moment, she would miss an opportunity to catch him off guard and figure out what exactly was going on.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:17 pm

He found that his eyes couldn't leave the form before him as his hand was still encased in her own. It seemed her question evaded him as he responded..

Uhh, yeah, well, i'm sure you 'prolly told me your name but I was in such a rush that I really don't remember it.

She spoke briefly as she removed her hand from his, finding it's way back down into his jean's pockets once more.

Mia - It's Mia. Mia Siserae, Sigma Phi Medical Unit of the Zeta Chapter.

Well, I dunno 'bout you, but I gotta' go take a walk on this beach. You're more than welcome to join me.

He could tell by the look in her eyes, she was debating heavily on something. Something that he couldn't quite place his finger on..

Mia - I'd be glad to.

Wind then stepped back, allowing his right arm to extend outwards to point towards the open bay before she began to make her way out. He was soon behind her, taking in every look of greenery that was about them, encasing them in it's humid shadows. A gentle surge of sunlight pierced through the trees as they neared their lining, granting view to the nearly white sands before them. The only real hint of light was the moon shining through the darkness to cast a gentle glow from the waves as they crashed upon the shore.

Wind strolled across the beach, Mia right at his side as they began to discuss how she'd come into contact with him.

Mia - It's quite funny actually, do you know a Sinful?

Yeah, he's the leader of the Colony and the reason for my step down. He had views that I didn't agree with...

That seemed enough for business talk. The two continued their walk before taking a seat in the sand. Wind's eyes then glanced upwards to the twinkling stars above them..

It's hard to believe that somethin' so beautiful can 'cause so much heartache.

Mia - I believe it. Looks can be deceiving--fatal in fact.

I guess you never know..

The two sa there for a while, discussing random things. Wind then rose, having placed his cowboy hat atop of Mia's head, and dashed out into the water. Mia, soon sheading the hat and her belt, containing her PDA, soon followed. The two swam about in the gently glowing water until finding themselves in each other's arms.

OOC:I know this don't look that great, but i'm lazy, SO DEAL WITH IT! >.>...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:35 pm

OOC: You're laaaaame >_>;;

'Could he be any closer!?' she thought to herself while treading water in his arms.

We should probably head back now.

She whispers to him lightly while softly pushing off of him. In a graceful motion and a slight look back, she begins swimming back to shore, the soft current carrying her there. With her back to him she let out a heavy sigh, finally getting up on the sand. Her hair drenched, she twirls it to wring the water out, while finding her belt laying next to his hat.

She sits down to dry off now, the cool breeze encircling her as she lays down with her back to the sand. As an attempt to dry her body suit faster she unzipped the upper part of it, the zipper just stopping right above her nearly exposed belly button. Lacing her fingers behind her head she glanced up and found herself lost while marveling at the stars.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:50 pm

~*~ Article XI Section 064 ~*~

It was pretty dark out and the soothing sound of the waves combined with the noise of the wind drowned out all of the noise that the little passenger ship made going full speed towards the unsuspecting people on shore. The auto pilot crashed into the waves sending a large wave to engulf the shore, then floated innocently on the shallow water. The side opened quite suddenly as a young woman stepped out into the water, sea water rolling around the ankles of her white boots. She was dressed in the med unit outfit (although it had a skirt) and she had such shockingly pink hair it was slightly painful to look at. She bowed.

Hello! My name is Lorelei Sakura

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:27 pm

Oh look...a shooting star--WHAAA!!

She stumbled up onto her feet as a large moving object appeared as if it were going to crash right into her. The flying object crashed into the water sending an insanely large wave in her direction. Out of pure instinct she began to run in the opposite direction, glancing back to find the large wave engulfing her belt and the hat.

OH NO!!

The water then crashed down on top of her, forcing her body to overturn with the current. The wave then retreated back into the water as all was placid once again. She was all washed up on shore as she watched Wind's hat floated away with her belt.

Turning to face the source of the wave, she spots a familiar passenger transporting device that the Sigma Phi use. 'They weren't supposed to send anyone until I contacted them!!' she thought to herself as she saw a young girl step out of the thing that nearly killed her. The first thing she noticed was her bright pink hair, followed by the familiar medical skirt uniform.

Lori: Hello! My name is Lorelei Sakura!

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:22 pm

He stood there, smirking lightly as she pushed off of him. His eyes drifted upwards to the stars above as he signed softly. His eyes then caught onto a certain mobile star as she mentioned it as well.

Mia - Oh look...a shooting star--WHAAA!!

Her words were cut short as a massive ship of some sort crashed into the water, flinging his form back and further out into the water. As he surfaced, he noticed that his hat hat began to float away. He then dove under the water and rose under his hat, returning it atop of his head. He reached over to grab her belt, containing her PDA which was probably ruined by now. He arched a brow as he saw another female step out of the ship, wearing the same uniform that Mia had, yet with...pink hair..? That was a new one...

He began swimming back to shore, having been washed out a decent distance from it. He then began to emerge from the water, his hair clining to his back as he did. He turned, looking now to the new person once more before turning back towards Mia. He walked over towards her, making sure she was alright before speaking.

Friend of your's...?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:26 pm

He stood there for a moment, watching the two. He smirked lightly as he reached up to straighten the hat atop of his head. He turned about and began walking away, raising his right hand upwards in a wave back towards them.

Looks like she made this trip for business, rather than pleasure. So, i'll leave you two alone.

He replaced his right hand down into his pocket as he made his way back into the ship once more. He came to a stop beside one of the cargo bay walls...before punching outwards to the wall. He withdrew his hand as a hidden compartment fell open, revealing a bottle of Jack Daniels in it's hold. He wraps his fingers about the neck of the bottle as he walks away, pulling it free.

He stood before the shuttle, eyeing it strangely for a minute as if he didn't know what it held....He then tugged his free hand from it's place in his pocket, reaching outwards to type in a code on the digit panel by the door. The shuttle then opened up, revealing the custom Leo.

He'd placed himself in the cockpit, powering up the systems of the suit. The Leo then rose from the shuttle, stepping outwards from it to righten itself. He then walked the suit over into a specialied bay for it. He popped open the lid to the bottle before raising it to his lips for a drink. Meanwhile, walkways encircled the suit, establishing one infront of his open cockpit door.

Jus' like old times....Gotta' love it. This new chick though, I wonder who she is an what she wants...

He shook his head lightly as he began typing against the suit's keyboard, running random simulations. He couldn't help but think how this OS was almost completely outdated...The new screens he picked up would work better in the cockpit..plus a few things needed to be shifted around....

Well, looks like it's my job since I aint got a mechanic....

He stepped from the cockpit, walking against the catawalks. He raised the bottle towards his lips once again to drink as he smirked.

Time to get my tools..

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:39 pm

Taking her belt from him before he left, she lightly nods to him--now approaching the newcomer. 'He took that well..' she thought to herself as she came up in front of the young girl.

I don't remember trying to kill the officer when I was an intern...Lorelei Sakura, you have been assigned to me under Article XI Section 064 for a twelve-week period. Within that time duration you are to experience first hand what it feels like to be a Sigma Phi Medical Unit.

Opening the small pouch that was attached to her belt she pulls out her PDA that was now filled with salty beach water.

Can I borrow your PDA for just a moment?

Taking Lorelei's PDA she sends an immediate request for a new one--along with an upgrade while they're at it. She also brieftly ranted on how they sent the intern without her verifying her position first. Finishing up, she hands Lorelei her PDA back and asks her to follow her back to the massive ship.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:02 pm

He sat back in the seat, glancing about at the somewhat new cockpit. The new screens looked perfect, as well as the replaced keyboards. Plus, the new screen visor would definantly be fun to use in battle..

Well, that wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be..

He takes another drink of the Jack Daniels, having decreased the bottle drasticly....He'd probably made a mistake or two, due to his drunkenness, but he'd find that out later on. He laid his head on back against the headrest of the seat, his eyes settling gently to close as he took in a deep breath. Before long, his grasp on the bottle began to loosen as he was drifted off into a drunken sleep.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:42 am

Going back into Pegasus, she didn't know where else to go but back into the shuttle. Her mind was filled with a bit of confusion with a hint of anger and irritation as she entered the shuttle and sat down in the familiar chair. Turning to her intern she speaks lightly.

Feel free to roam about, but report back to me in the morning.

She tossed her PDA in the bin and reclined her chair, her eyes closing shortly afterwards. Thoughts prodded her head as she tries to drift off into her dream world. She knew why they had sent her the young girl without her consent, but she wanted them to know of her strong disapproval as well.

It was a known fact that Mia liked to work alone--she worked better alone, and she figured shifting her locations occasionally would post-pone her obligation to be assigned an intern. This had worked, in fact for two years, but the Sigma Phi officials had caught on and decided to address the issue by failing to inform her of when she would be carrying out her assignment.

Lacing her fingers behind her head, a heavy sigh escapes her lips as she tries to get some sleep...

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!