Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy {ic only accepting a few more}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Academy {ic only excepting a few more}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"when you see him tell him to take a bath cause he stinks a lot" she say waving her hand in front of her nose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Erika coudnt help but laughed at Mai´s sense of humor "Now now dear its wrong to make fun of others even though its quite amusing meddling with their fates" She then blinked a bit as she thought of what she just said "insecond thought im beginning to sound just like my mother and its not good so screw what i said earlier" She continued as she grinned a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

"Well he dose stink his sweaty smell fill the room" sees Erika expression change crawls up to her laying her head in Erika lap "whats wrong mama is some thing bothering you"she say looking up at her as she rolls around in her lap look totally adorable as she worried about Erika

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

"Nah kiddo im totally fine its really nothing and its really troublesome to think about it so dont worry your cute little head over it" Erika said with a smile though inside she was alread beratting herself for that little goof up. What she didnt need was someone knowing her past especially since she did almost everything to keep it under lock and key.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:32 pm

As Erika was playing with Mai her window open from a gust of wind there like wind was Kin appeared waving his hand making Mai fall into a deep sleep "I have found the last part of the puzzle it is time come with me bring my sister with the seed and egg we have thirty min" jumping out the window on to the ground to finishing the complex spell circle

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!