Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harold G. school for the odd (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Harold G. school for the odd (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Kyo waved at the teachers and smiled."sounds interesting teach"Kyo got straight to work.He started to cut and paste things he liked.He was using red paper."hey Miss where other kids?"

--------------------------------------------------

Tora caught up to Lila."I say 4 minutes it straight ahead".Tora seems full of energy and talkative.Miyavi then made an ice ball and started to play with it.As he walked and started to making his own music."So what we do after coffee"Tora walked with hands in his pockets."go to the arcade or something?"He soon smelt food and heard cars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Kiara looked around."I do not know, there was more people than this yesterday and since then, we have added students." Kiara looked around again. "Hmmm maybe they are sick. By the way, welcome to art I hope you enjoy my class." She smiled and sat down."Akira, feel free to join the students iif you wish." She smiled to herself thinking of how funny it woud be to see a teacher finger painting.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Lila walked alongside Tora."Good because, I really want to see what cool things this town has to offer." Lila smiled and started to swing her arms back and forth again. She saw a road and she laughed."Yay, we are almost there!" She skipped up to the road and looked around. She took a deep breath. It smelt like tar on a hot day. She looked back and stepped on the warm asphalt, making sure no cars were coming. She hummed. When she got to the other side she smiled and tapped her foot impatiently but playfully. "If you three don't hurry up, you are gonna get hit by a car." She crossed her arms and smiled."And how am I going to enjoy a day of fun with three smushed friends." She laughed.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Tora laughed and started to walk faster passing by Lila."Hurry up your so slow Lila".Miyavi was whispering to Niamh "we should get those two to kiss..it be funny".Miyavi had a smile one that trouble makers have.Tora spotted the coffee shop.He hurried to the door and held it open for the girls.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"Thanks, Tora." Niamh said as she walked throught the coffee shop's door. She took a deep breath and let the aroma overtake her. She loved coffee. Nimah stood beside Miyavi and whispered back. "I think we should." Niamh said. "Lila and Tora would be amazingly cute." Niamh said. She also thought that she and Miyavi would be cute, but he hadn't asked her out yet. She had kissed him, but he never mentioned it. She didn't know what to think. Lila said she thought Miyavi liked Niamh. She had told her earlier, but really? She didn't know.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Miyavi laughed and walked in behind the girls.A girl at the counter asked them what they would like.Miyavi looked at the girls letting them go first.Tora was thinking of what to get.He wasn't to big on coffee but didn't mind getting some to wake him up.Miyavi wanted a large and with extra extra sugar and extra cream with chocolate in it.He was trying to keep himself form spazing out and making a scene.But it was hard people where staring at his hair and all the tattoos and how tall he was.Some girls where looking at the boys and where giggling.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Akira shook Kiara hand, "Thank you for the welcoming" he said, "Oh no, I wouldn't want to interupt your class, anyway, I have tried drawing before but the people I showed it to didn't like it and I hav a feeling you won't either" Akira said looking up at the ceiling remembering some stuff that had happened in his past, "That was another me who drew it anyway" with that Akira took his leave. Akira walked down the hallways again not sure of what to do, so he got out his map and followed it to the prinicple's office, when he got there he knocked on the door three times and waited for a replie.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Lila smiled at Tora holding the door."Thank you sir." She laughed and walked inside. She studied the coffee menu. "I don't want anything, but i'll go find a table for us all okay?" Lila smiled and found a booth near a window. It was a nice day, why not sit by the window. She slid into the booth for a seat by the window. Closing her eyes, Lila took a deep breath inhaling the sweet aroma of coffee and basking in the rays of sun shining through the window. Today was too nice to go to school, Lila was glad she came. It was going to be a good day.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Cafe Macciato, please?" Niamh said unzipping her purse and pulling out her zebra print wallet. Lila had went to find them a table and Niamh looked around to see what table she had choosen. Seeing Lila by a window table, Niamh smiled. It was just the place she would have chosen too. It was a beautiful day. Why block out the world? Niamh then noticed out the giggles around. What was this about? She really didn't know. Oh well, she stood by Miyavi and waited for the guys to order.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

"Hello miss"Miyavi leaned on the counter."can I get a vanilla 3x sugar and 2x cream".Miyavi smiled at her and the girl nodded.Tora looked at her"I'll get raspberry with two sugars and 2 creams please".Tora looked at Niamh"don't worry Miyavi and I will pay for your okay"Tora smiled at her and then looked at the girls that where giggling."Miyavi we got fangirls"Miyavi turned to him and was sacred."where ?" Tora pointed to the group of 5 girls.Miyavi took a piece of pocky putting it in his mouth.Tora got out his money and paid the lady.Grabbing his coffee and sitting next to Lila.Miyavi wait got Niamh.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Lila heard someone sit down besides her. She looked and it was Tora. She turned back to the window, taking in one last glimpse of a beautiful morning. She sighed then looked around. "Sure is busy for an early morning." She smiled then looked down at her hands in her lap. She was sitting by Tora for coffee, but she also sat by Noah for breakfast yesterday. Why does it have to be so hard to decide? She thought to herself.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Niamh walked over to their table with Miyavi. "So what's new with you?" She asked trying to make small conversation. It wasn't her strong suit, but at least she was trying. Being a morning person would have been great right about now, but she wasn't and she had to make do with what she had.

Sitting down, she looked out of the window. She could see the beautiful day, the town full of life, and the birds chirping from the trees. It was a perfect day. She hoped it would stay that way.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Tora yawned but covered his mouth.Stiring his coffee and listening to everyone a smile smile on his face."My hair is new today....well the color".Miyavi sat and drank his coffee."It be amazing if we pull this off"Tora took a sip of his coffee he looked at Lila who seemed lost in thought."Hey Lila do you want something? they got other things to like O-j and food".Tapped her arm a bit."THIS COFFEE IS GREAT!!!"Miyavi shouted and then put an arm across Niamh's shoulders.Trying to keep the fangirls away.Also he liked putting his arm there.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Lila jumped when Tora tapped her arm."Oh no i'm fine thank you." She smiled. She looked over at the giggling girls and raised her eyebrows in question."I wonder what they are laughing about?" She sighed then looked back to Tora."Oh yes your hair, it looks good." She looked back out the window. She thought today would be a good day but it is just a day of confusion for Lila. She looked at Niamh and Miyavi."You two look so cute together!" she smiled and pushed a strand of hair out of her face. "I do hope we don't get caught, it will be so awesome if we do. So where are we going after this again? I forgot."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Tora looked back the girls and the turned around."They think Miyavi and I are cute.They probably stalk us all day".Miyavi nodded and laughed. "Yeah they most liky will.Remember in Tokyo when they cornered Shou.That was funny and scary.Good thing you and Saga go him out of time".Tora laugh and smiled."yeah and Shou was going to wet himself to".Miyavi started to crackup and hit the table with his hand."Hiroto was making fun of him after.that was the greatest part".Tora finished his coffee and Miyavi was done minutes ago.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Niamh blushed at Lila compliment. She couldn't help it. "Umm, I have no clue where we're going. Any ideas guys?" She asked. Niamh picked up her macchiato and took a couple sips, feeling the warmth spread throught her. Just then her stomach grumbled. "I'll be right back, I'm going to buy a couple donuts to suffice this growing hunger." Niamh said standing up. She wanted to stay nestled under Miyavi's arm, but she had more pressing needs.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Lila smiled. "We should go to the zoo, and see all the animals. I havn't been to the zoo in some time." She really did want to go to the zoo. The girraffes and koalas were her favorite part. They were such adorable animals. She looked at the girls. If she had to listen to their annoying giggling all day she was sure to go insane. "let's just hope that they don't corner you guys, that would definitly make the day less fun." She looked over at the girls again. They were looking at the guys. Lila sighed and looked back out the window. And I thought this day couldn't get any more complicated, she thought.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm

"Okay zoo sound good we can loose them"Points back at the group of girls.Miyavi kicked his legs up."ZOOOOOOOO!"Tora jumped and sat back a little annoyed with Miyavi's spazes"When can we go I like animals"Tora laughed and thought."Miyavi you are a animal" Tora and Miyavi started to laugh.Tora covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Lila laughed too. Miyavi and Tora were funny. She looked at Niamh who was at the counter. "I'm going to tell Niamh the plan okay?" She slid out of the booth and walked over to the counter with Niamh. She bumbed into her."Hey, after this, we decided we would go to the zoo, is that alright? It's a nice day to go, and seriously who hates the zoo?" She laughed and looked back at Tora and Miyavi. She smiled and waved. "Those two are excited for the zoo, especially Miyavi." Lila laughed and waited for Niamh.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

"Come on you two I want to see the zebras!!"Miyavi yelled and people stared."Hello everyone I am Miyavi!!"Starts to wave his hands everywhere.Tora put his sunglasses on and started to walked outside.Pulling Miyavi along."Hey we wait outside I guess XD" They leaned on the wall of the building."Do you like Lila?" Miyavi looked at Tora."Ummmm maybe but I won't tell you"Tora looked at the ground.He does like her but isn't sure Lila likes him in the same way.Miyavi whined and folded his arms."ohhhh you party pooper"

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Lila smiled and watched the guys walk out. "See I told you Miyavi liked you." She giggled and looked at Niamh."Could this line be any slower jeeze?" She tapped her foot impatiently."So are you excited to go to the zoo? I am! Ha look at me, I look like a little kid!" Lila giggled and looked back at the door. "Hopefully we don't get caught." She muttered.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!