Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seasons in Turmoil

Seasons in turmoil.

a part of “Seasons in Turmoil”, a fictional universe by MercyKilling.

The seasons, as a time, kingdom and race. To War! (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons in Turmoil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Seasons in turmoil.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm

posted also though i cant really call it a post too small, though i wanted to get on wwith the storyline so im sooo very sorry its so short, but i couldnt think of much this time...lol ill make up for it though...^^v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Aha, no worries. It's fine for me. I shall reply, as I am extremely bored and need to take my mind off revision. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

lol nice, very interesting posts you two ;) lol

anyways, mercy's turn! :P heh, for once it isn't me everyone has to wait on -_-''' well anyways, looking forward to seeing what is going to happen in the throne room and also now that there are enemies in the building!!! woo

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 am

wonders why no one is posting...

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue May 18, 2010 7:36 am

Mercy must be sick or something! :/

I'm not sure where she is, or when she will get back on! If she doesn't post today, I guess as CO-GM, for the well being of the RP, and to keep it from dying, I will move the story along as best as I can without her post okay guys?

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 am

hey everyone, iv been having an absolutely awful time in rl... im so sorry that iv been lame and not posted... il try my best to post tonight. please forgive me!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

posted, i hope it makes sense guys! sorry yet again for being such a lame pm of late, i need to get things together.. i will write something beautiful and long over the weekend... so if you havnt all posted by then.. well it should be enough time.. though i cant say much... il try and keep up if you all post really soon though ok?
any questions?
rae rae

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 19, 2010 8:16 am

is it my turn? I will post later, but I'm not sure if anyone else still needs to post! Let me know!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

If they havn't posted in all the time I'v been away then we wont wait anymore... Yes hypocrite on the roam... :P but yes post, hopefully people will get on after our long break of tumoil!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 am

aw i hope so too :) okay I will post after I get off work today!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

I shall post right away! Me and Laucrian are quite a way behind, so with my next post I shall bring us to the meeting with the King. :)
By the way, adored the post Laucrian! :D Aaria is a tough girl, who never lets anyone in, so for her to get that close to Genesis is a break through for her! I feel a slight change in character coming on! :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm

you guys do know that if you want to catch me up to you guys and what not all you have to do is have someone come get me, and since Yene is now mobile maybe she can come too lol. Just a ummm hint i guess if u want me to catch up really fast lol :P

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed May 26, 2010 5:16 am

I could have Kiane wake you? I can edit my post so that he wakes you after Aaria has left? Up to you... :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed May 26, 2010 5:39 am

Laucrian if you havn't posted by tonight then I will and you will have to either come late or wait for yanne to come find you later; after they have all spoken. Everyone should have had a messenger com and ask them to join, since you didnt do this i assumed you were going to get a doctor or someone to tell him.

Krazy i hope this wont annoy you, but the time transition is actually between morning and night... we have slept the day away, not the night... most having only had a few hours and still tired. i dont know if you can change this or want to, but it would be appreciated :)

BarrettdelaZulu hey i dont know if your character wants company but iv left sherri spare and she can come join you if you like?

Since people have only taken a loose interest in the demonic creatures would everyone like them to attack or do you have plans? thanks!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 26, 2010 7:43 am

hmmmm I think they should attack! heh

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

Mercy not to be a pain but im gonna wait on the posting, i posted one post ago and i dont wanna interrupt the order per say even though there really isnt on lol. That and I have a few things to ask before i post anyway. Ill PM the questions and such in a little bit. Have Yenee come get me from the infirmary and we can go from there, Aaria knows where im at so use that lol.

Love ya and dont wanna be a pain but i dont wanna post so early after my other anyway, less we lost most of the rest of the people rping here.

Or yea Krazy Kaine can wake me to that'd make things good also :P Im glad u have technically 2 chars lol.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 26, 2010 6:46 pm

haha. it shall all work! I will post after mercy! I cant until I get some feedback from orin or the king or someoneeee :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

Edited for you both. Sorry about that mix up Mercy! :)
Kiane's bit is underneath. He's basically just woken you up and is chatting away like Kiane does! :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm so sorry guys..... I will post soon and i have not abandoned you.. I'v had so much going on its unreal... but there will be a post here tomoro! Yet again find it in your hearts to forgive me please!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 pm

posted hah, guess Ill post cause I know people wanna read something lol, yay cant wait Mercy.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!