Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Re: School Life of Sins

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 am

Aira laughed lightly when he apologized thinking he creeped her out. She smiled when he said he liked her blush. It liked to complement but aira didn't really know how to take a complement. She wasn't use getting them. She put her paint brush down in the water and rubber her hands together. That's when Surma said something she didn't expect.

"You really shouldn't be in this place.. And I still don't know what I did.. But I know that you shouldn't be here." He said from beside her.

She turned her back to him and Begin cleaning up slowly. She clenched her teeth and remembered The break In's, the running away, The steeling, the fighting and tagging. But the image of the black trust driving past flashed in her mind before the image of her sitting on the hill behind her school watching the Gym in 20 foot tall flames burn to the ground and everything and one inside it. she shook her head and put the brushed in the cans at the edge of the table and pushed her art further onto the table.

"I should be in here... I belong in here." She said in a quite voice looking out the window.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Surma was about to protest to Aira's words after what felt like two years and four months, but noticed how she looked away at the window. He fell silent and turned his head back to his own piece of work, rather surprised at how well it had turned out. Surma was never really the artist, and painting with handcuffs is silly by anyones standards, but regardless he admired his efforts. After a moment he returned his gaze to Aira, hoping to change the topic and maybe lighten up the mood again. "So... You think I'm going to get that bed?" he chuckled slightly at the entire situation, finding the ridiculousness of it all hilarious. "I don't get how these guys expect to keep us all in here when they can't even plan simple room allocation." Surma sighed and shook his head, a smile still on his face before he heard footsteps come up from behind him.

"Hm... Interesting... What does this mean Surma?" a female voice said.

Surma turned to look at the art teacher, who seemed to be examining his painting closely. He looked back at the painting and thought for a moment, "It means..." he paused, and really looked at the picture. "It means... that the rooms here are shit. Look how clearly freezing it is in there!" he sighed again and shrugged, before looking at Aira and giving her a subtle wink and cocky smile.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Aira turned and smiled grateful that Surma had changed the topic. She didn't need to dwell on the past. She was here and she needed to live in the now.

"They better have another bed in our room. Its absolutely stupid of them to not have two beds. They really don't care about use do they." She said cleaning one of her brushes as the teacher came up.

Aira heard Surma's answer to the teachers comment and giggles again when he winked at her. the teacher seemed unimpressed by the comment. She walked away to check on another student.

"When do you think we'll get lunch?" She asked cleaning another brush. She was feeling kind of hungry and wanted to get some fruit.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!