Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness{VK/Supernatural RP/Need 1}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Yup, thats what I think too. If you know who ends up with who it makes things soooooo boreing and predictabel. ^_^
And all the things we got going with this rP, that just wouldn't fit. XD
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness{VK/Supernatural RP/Need 1}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 pm

I know!!!
Hahaha.
Whatever.
I am still in my pajamas.
It's gettin' close to 6 PM too.
Whatever.
I don't care. I'm in my own home.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

yeah i know, those r jsut hte oucples i wnat xDD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

lol I agree with Jess its best not to know the couples set XD But also AKatsuki likes Riku
Hahahaha I think its cute but hey anything can happen cuz he likes girls too! XD
Hanayo like Hikaru but she hates him too XP so dan dan dan anyone can end up with her :)
See many possiblities for mine anyways XD but I LOVE! Surpirses :D
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

yeah i know :3 i just want htose couples ot happen LOL Can i make Bel fall for Akatsuki Sins? > > -cough- =//=

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm

lol sure why not XD drama with Bel and Riku Ooooo XD hahaha and conflicted confused feelings for Akatsuki O.O dan dan dan! XD

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Hahaha.
Awesome.
I was off for a while there.
Watchin' Avatar.
I could not look away.
That's saying a lot for a movie.
I have a short attention span.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Here he is!! It took me forever to find a pic I thought fit him. Tell me what you guys think. He's the reason I didn't get a post up yesterday. {Well the nasty storm too but, he's parstaly to blame.}

NPC

Laid back, Serious
Name:
Kyle Hayed
Well the last I checked I was a guy, but you can check if you don’t believe me. *smirks* {*blush* Uhh. I think most of us are good! We trust you!}
Sexuality:
Are labels really necessary? Well if you must know I really couldn’t care either way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no matter the gender, but I do tend to like woman better. Just ask my Ex wife...well, wives. Piece of advice never marry an actress.
Position:
Descendents of Darkness Manager

Height:
Six foot.
Weight:
Well the last time I stepped on a scale I weighed two hundred and ten, all muscle. I work out pretty often, my old job before I became a manger required that I stayed in top shape. {What was that?}...If I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry kitten. *Smiles* {*stars wide eyed* Um, lets move on...}
Eye Color:
Well I’d call them brown but in some light they appear hazel.
Hair Color:
It’s a rich brown, though when wet it appears dark or even black.

Bio:
Kyle was the only son to a house wife and her government job working husband. {The details, or even what his father job specifically was is privilege information, and he plainly won’t tell me. He will just sit their smirk and...Play with his Beretta 92...I still have no idea where he got it...} His father was hardly ever home, but when he was he tried his best to make up for lost father, son time. Weaving him tales of his travels, teaching him a thing or two. You can say with every story, Kyle’s conviction to get into his fathers line of work grew. Though, his father wasn’t as willing as he would hope. He always pressed that he should have a back up plan, to get an excellent education before he got his nose into the government.

Kyle at a young age focused at keeping himself in top physical condition. Staying out of trouble the best he could, he even kept himself buried in his studies to keep his grades up. Though, his music was the only thing keeping him sane when he would push himself to a point that he would feel he might have an emotional, or even a psychotic break. It was the times he wondered what it was like to work behind the scenes, what it was like to push a band to the top, instead of just pushing himself. That was probably why when he gone to collage in New York he majored in music business. There was where he meet the Ice Queen, herself. She was such a cold, pain in the ass. She practically screamed spoiled little rich girl. Though something about her was so fun to tease, pick at, and confusing the hell out of her was just hilarious in his opinion. though he swore that she seemed to have something stuck up her rear most of the time. Though it was...kind of cute how she would always try to hid the fact that he made her laugh, or even smile by insulting him at every turn. A girl with back bone, always fun. Yet her Ice Queen-ness could get more then a little annoying. For the love of God woman, try to lighten up!

He won’t lie things seemed a little boring after graduation. She left to return to Japan, and him, well he got into the career he wanted. {He dropped of the grid for about eight years, being married and divorced four times in that total span. What all happen in those eight years, he’s not telling me, says in privileged, though he did tell me he has a four year old son, named Thedore, AKA Teddy, from his last marriage. He lives with him occasionally, his Ex wife has a second home in Tokyo that she stays at often when she doesn’t have an acting job in the states. He loves his son very much.}

Personality:
Kyle is what one would call more then a little eccentric. He tends to take a head on approach to many things, even at time a pointlessly destructive way. Why tip toe around something if you can go straight through. {Lets just say Theodore Roosevelt was a bit of a remodel for his approach to things.} Kyle is very passionate about things, and it’s no exaggeration to say that he’s a bit of a dram queen. He’s the type of guy that doesn’t take no for an answer. {Like once Yuki refused to get out of bed for practice after he called her, and Kyle kicked down the front door of Yami’s apartment and shot the roof before tying her up in a sack of her blankets and grabbing her cloths before carrying the kicking screaming sack out over his shoulder. Whistling all the way...What? I did say he was more then a little eccentric.}

If it wasn’t obvious Kyle isn’t one you would want to make particularly mad. He is a scary sight. He is the guy who will have a pleasant smile on his face the whole time he’s beating the tar out of you, or had a gun pointed at your head. Though in all you could say he’s a nice guy, who can be a big teddy bear at heart. He just tends to have fangs and claws. Oh, also once he gets attach to someone you can expect him to be a little protective, trying to do what he believes is best for you.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

O.O I love him! AWESOME PICTURE JESS! X3 ~Nya
Ooo Also Jess I was wondering...Actually more like making a request that this song ----> Clicky me
Would be perfect for Descendets of Darkness first song live (Well for NG anyways) XD
Its just a suggestion :D
I found it VERY intriging *shifts eyes around* ^-^ hehehe And to be honest its my ADDICTION SONG this week XD

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Wow.
That didn't sound druggie at all......
Anyway.
Hi.
*grins*

jajganker
Member for 15 years

lol. My question is i wnoder hwy no ones posting in the rp LOL I think were all like "-died out-" or "-writers block-" xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Im waiting for Vain and Jess to post before I do ^^:

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

I'm working on it, just being a little slow. ^_^; Sorry. Some horrabel thing happend on friday, so I've been a little slow becuse I'm trying to keep my brother and mom cheered up.. {A guy at my school...Died and he was friends with my brother.}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Finaly got my post done. Next one I'll introduce Kyle. And you guys tell me when you think Nai-chan should make her furst hint of existince. ^_^
Though for decendents should he make one of his dramatic entrences or just call? XD

VisualSins wrote:O.O I love him! AWESOME PICTURE JESS! X3 ~Nya
Ooo Also Jess I was wondering...Actually more like making a request that this song ----> Clicky me
Would be perfect for Descendets of Darkness first song live (Well for NG anyways) XD
Its just a suggestion :D
I found it VERY intriging *shifts eyes around* ^-^ hehehe And to be honest its my ADDICTION SONG this week XD

Also listening to the song for the fifth time right now~ I love it, fits pretty well. Well just have to imagin a girl is singing it. XD It does fit a bit of their theam, and might help derive into one of thse crazy them story things that I've notice a few Kei bands have. ^_^{You'll be amazed where my little mind brings me. =^.^=}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

YAY! XD I Love Love Love that song!
Love is Dead by DespairsRay is my ULTRA SONG! This month XD I've listened to it over 35 times XD Since Wendsday!
Awesome! :)
Hmmm I think this song would be pefect for the first song for Hikaru to sing! CLICKY ME AGAIN!:D Sorry I listen to VK all the time XD So I got TONS of songs! :P Versailles been my #1! BK band XP And DespairsRay the #2 :)

Edit: Should I post? Or wait for Vain? I don't want him to be behind :/

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Love the song but not my first time hearing it.

I agree it would make a good first song.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Will post tomarrow. sorry. -_-;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Sorry I haven't posted yet I'll post later today I'm really busy right now.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Okay guys next post I'll make yuki go to bed, skip to the next morning. Aso I'll introduce Nyomie, if you guys have any request on how I do that I'm all ears. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted yet, got cuaght up in studying for finals and Prom. I'm gona try to get a post up soon. Also I'd like to give you guys a head up, vain might be gone for a bit so I'll be draging his cheracter around. So i'm gona try to keeep this Rp from jumping too far ahead in his absents. I hope that doesn't bother you guys. ^_^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!