Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of Gavilla

The world of Gavilla OOC/ sign up

a part of “The World of Gavilla”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

Gavilla is a parallel reality to Earth, but magic works and can be manipulated. The Queen of Crix is recruiting people to defeat raiders and protect the country.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World of Gavilla”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The world of Gavilla OOC/ sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Right... The Idea I had for an RP. Hark Our Tale? Seems it has come to fruitation.

roleplay/blood-and-mail-hark-our-tale/

Yup. Now, if that's not your cup o' tea, then I understand, you don't have to join. I'm not coercing you to do anything.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am

well I guess that is it. I feel kind of sad that it is over. I may in the future start it up again under a new name with all new characters. I don't know, we will see. I have been thinking of that a lot. I really wish though that I could get rid of the rps I'm in that aren't active or never even started. I hate unnecessary clutter.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah, things do get cluttered after a while, I will admit. I'm sad that it's over too, but we had a great run, yeah?

And if you do decide to restart it, don't forget to tell me! I would love to do this all over again, maybe with a new character.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:06 pm

It may be soon I have been thinking about it a lot but not sure where to start it i have a couple ideas but none really stand out. I would love to have some input if you have any good ideas. I would also love to have someone other than me play Darien or if I don't include him, Khaleem Marakesh from the east desert kingdom of Tirosh he is a lot more interesting. He is modeled after the guy from "Full metal Panic" if you know that. I am really thinking of starting this soon even though I have a rp in planning mode in the "Interest check forums". the one in planning is a mythic battle rp type of thing I don't even really have a story yet but it should be pretty fun but more battle intensive. I'm not uber excited about it but it was the idea everyone voted for.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Desert king you say? What are his attributes? (I don't watch Full Metal Panic) I would play Darien, but I just don't think I could do him justice and he isn't like the characters I usually play... Which says a lot if you've seen my character list...

As for the reboot, like I said, having it start in Atlantis where our party ended would be a neat tie-in, maybe see our characters and have a bit of dialogue with them, but nothing major. But that probably would be strange and may raise some questions, just starting in Atlantis like that. Perhaps in a different continent with their own problems? Political intrigue, assassinations, under-the-table deals, all that juicy goodness.

I don't know, but I am interested anyway.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Here is a snippet of description for him- he was tall. He had dark skin with a turban around his head, one end draping over his shoulder. He wore loose flowing pants and leather boots. He had a breastplate of silver and on his back was sheathed a scimitar. At his belt, attached to a sash was a curved dagger. His dark brown eyes were intense and she could only see glimpses of his brown hair that showed under his turban. He barely glanced at her before standing proudly to await the queen’s business.

Basically he grew up in a war torn country learning to fight almost as soon as he walked. All he knows is tactics, battle, and a strict sense of honor. He is cold and deliberate and has a disdain for women, seeing them as weak and only good for bearing children. He respects strength though and that is why he follows the queen. He becomes Jacky's protector in her journeys since Darien has gone. My thoughts were that eventually he falls in love with Jacky but because of her good heart and his role as her protector he is reluctant to become close to her. he also knows she loves Darien and respects her enough to not push her.
If this much detail and too much romance stuff doesn't suit you that is fine.

I don't know if I can start in Atlantis. I don't really know what to do there, that was all Lyra's story. My general idea is that this rp starts after the princess has been rescued and Jacky went home and came back again. Her magic started going haywire on Earth and hurt people. In fear she came back to learn magic and find out more about her other personality. the Queen assigns Khaleem as her protector and they leave on a journey to find clues. so I was thinking that each of the characters could have a clue and be brought together that way or they could happen upon the travelers or something. I am just unsure of the meeting part. The Queen's recruitment was such a good intro in the last one.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes, I like it! The stereotypical "Sultan" hmm? That's quite alright, it's interesting, plus the romantic undertones? That's would be a first for me (For a male character anyway...)

So the plot revolves around Jacky learning to use and control her powers? Perhaps pilgrimages to four corners? A high mountain temple on a peak, a hidden desert oasis cavern, a thick jungle temple pyramid, and the final one... Somewhere else... Volcano? Ocean floor? Something crazy. Each temple containing a snippet of a tablet to control and increase Jacky's powers. Each temple dedicated to Jacky because she was in a prophecy, and therefore these "Ancients" Worshipped her? And after all of the collection of the tablets she has the power to save/destroy the world?

Blah, blah, blah, If I start rambling, just smack me.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

That's exactly the idea but where to start exactly and how will the players meet. I mean our two players are obvious because the Queen entrusted Khaleem to protect Jacky so that is how they meet. But would the others just "happen" upon us along the way or something else. That is what is bothering me. As to the temples not all of them would worship her some would just be ancient repositories of knowledge. I have one in mind that worships her dark side now that will be the fun one. Plus we will still have Lucivon and his minions to deal with. You guys never did get to meet him and I want to make sure that happens this time. He is such a fun character. I also worry whether we can find enough people to join.

If you wanted you could play more than one character. Perhaps even Lucivon or one of his minions? Just a thought. I am kind of getting excited about this. I have been feeling a little down cause I took that other guy's suggestion(doombringer or whatever his name was from your Elder scrolls rp) and looked at the snafu site. They are super strict and more so on newbies. I edited my first character twice and now they want me to edit my new character. Nothing is good enough for these people. I mean I want an honest opinion but I am feeling like their standards are too high or I am just woefully inadaquit or something. I thought I was a decent rper. I know I have great ideas but my attention to detail has a long way to go as well as depth in my writing. I don't think it is for lack of trying either. My brain just doesn't see depth until someone points it out. I don't know I am just feeling very depressed in general and they seem like uber perfectionists. Am I wrong or shouldn't it be more lenient for beginners and less so for advanced players? They have it the opposite though. Well I should stop complaining. I would love to know what you think though. I respect you and know you are a great rper.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, I checked the site over before he gave you the link, I love google. I didn't quite like the site either, it would seem that it would be cluttered even if they are strict. What with the one thread-per-RP deal. Here you got multiple threads for characters, OOC, IC, and chat tabs. I always like that. It really didn't float my boat and they seemed like an hardcore uber-group so I passed it on by... Though the comics looked neat! And you are a good RPer, you just need more time to grow into a great one. Being in a helpful and friendly environment helps, not a strict, "Aww naws" type.

Now, for meeting the other character's (Aside from Khaleem and a select few (determined by their back story/status)) Jacky could place fliers around the city asking for a group of Mercs and Heros to meet outside the gates, and further yet meet others on the road (On the road again, on the road again, I'm on the road again.)

Though if you go that route, I have to be able to photoshop a flier together... I did one a long time ago for Navi (Hey! Listen!) And it was amazing.

As for Lucivon, I may or may not play him. I don't usually play more than one character. Yuri and Anjali only worked because of how close they were. Khaleem and Lucivon are widely different with thousand of miles between eachother... Though, If I were to play Lucivon very minimally behind the curtain's character where I may post as him once or twice per stretch, then sure.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm

It is good to hear you say that. I may just cut and run from there they are just a little too hardcore for me. I really wanted people that were serious but that is a little more than I was looking for.

Ok actually the recruitment from the queen would probably still be in effect so oh hey that gave me an idea. It would start similar to how we did but I would speed things up and not have them stay long in Crix. Something like. People appear for the recruitment are hired by Khaleem (he now kind of holds Darien's position as the leader but he is terrible with social aspects but good at being a battle leader, knows how to give smart orders) You are so much better at that kind of thing than me anyway so the tactics might make more sense and have more depth or reality. Then the group appears before the queen and she sends them on their way immediately. This time to Gershawn. I haven't thought of exactly what the invading force might want to do there.

LUcivon appears infrequently-especially at first more details later.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Orc slavers... I've been trying to get that ball rolling on my other RP, but the junk is going snail slow. A group of Orcs sacked a town and took prisoners to a hideout. We slay the Orcs and then find a note from Lucivon ordering the orcs to take slaves for some diabolical plan... Then flip frame to Lucivon himself to which he gives a monologue that doesn't reveal anything, but foreshadows... I dunno..

Either way, slavers. You may replace Orcs with anything you wish.

As for Khaleem, I sense a stern drill sergeant persona... With simple social skills... Yeas, that is nice.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 pm

mmm slavers sounds pretty interesting. Yeah Lucivon might tell them to do that to gather people to create the new city he wants to build. If you do play both characters you will need to see into both of their heads. I can give you lots of details on both but you can tweak them however you want.

Khaleem is like the twelfth son of the king of his land so while he was raised as royalty he won't really get much just some land and a title unless something drastic happened. I always imagined him similar to how you played Yuri a war hardened man but when confronted by someone he cares about he can be gentle but with him it would take a while he might fight his feelings or not even recognize them at first since he has no experience with real love. To clarify this I can give a snippet or two of the story to show some of their interaction.

As for Lucivon he is arrogant and I guess I can say it all here since none of our new players are likely to see it. Ok long ago Ishara Darkstar was a chaos deity and was so powerful many of the other gods were afraid of her and stayed out of her way. She mainly just did what she wanted but became bored and that is when she met Lucivon. They became lovers and quickly gained power and followers enslaving or killing anyone who wouldn't follow them. Lucivon fed her lust for power and treasure and the world suffered for it. Finally the gods banded together but even then they could not kill her only seal her and separate her power. Lucivon had cut and run abandoning her to her fate in an act of cowardice but now he endlessly looks for her sealed powers in an effort to revive her. He also wants to build things up so that when he does find her she will have worshipers and much more waiting for her, so perhaps instead of killing him in her rage she might be pacified. He is kind of obsessed about it. That is why he kidnapped the princess, she looked like Ishara and he thought she could be the reincarnation but it is Jacky, which he discovered when he met her. I hope all this makes sense. If you are still reluctant to play both I could play Lucivon or we can try and find someone else. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this send out the word. I will try to write up the rp soon. It will be called "The Darkstar Prophecy".

If you have any more ideas they are welcome. you could even sort of be co gm if you want but don't freak it is just if you want to help keep things going at a good rate and hopefully actually finish the story.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Woo! Co-GM!

Khaleem seems like a character I could play easily, throw in a bit of an accent and it's all slick. I've also been in the knack of playing royalty lately so there's that. Do you already have a set Picture, aside from the description, you wanted to use? Last name? All that good stuff.

Like I said, Lucivon seems like the behind the smoke and mirrors type of character that wouldn't see much interaction, so I don't see how another person would be able to devote himself completely to the character. If I can get away with minimalistic posting with him, I will. Maybe a scene every time something important happens to our party. Say we take the slaver deal and we finally find out the note written by Lucivon. I could do either a flashback to when he ordered the Slavers, or a fast forward where he received notice that the slavers failed. Stuff like that, I could do easily.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 am

No that's all right I will go ahead and play Lucivon so I make sure to show all of his nuances. I mostly want him only hinted at at first, at least for a little while and then to suddenly appear or something. You are right about how he is more of a behind the scenes kind of guy. He tends to let others do things for him. He isn't really a coward and he is actually pretty deadly. He just is lazy and doesn't see the point or the fun of attacking someone or something that will die if he simply pokes it. Now Ishara on the other hand is all hands on. she has too much fun playing with people to stay in the background.

I will love your input on things as we go to keep things moving at a good pace. I think one of the big reasons this died is because I let people do side stories and unlike me they weren't always here to keep things going so people lost interest. I thought it would be fun to let the characters have time in the spotlight so my character wouldn't seem the most important. But it totally derailed the story and now everyone's gone. I will try and get the one guy that I brought and see if he is still interested. For some reason I can't remember his character's name right now. He was the assassin.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Voruxum Keld or some such.

And to elaborate, my side story wouldn't have derailed anything, maybe just took a few scenes. Since Yuri is retired for now, I don't see the harm in telling you. I had planned for Yuri to meet Lily in Atlantis. Zulu squad Lily who he had thought had died. There would have been a subtle emotional revelation, nothing dramatic considering they were both soldiers. Maybe a hug and rough joke. Though Lily would volunteer to follow the group for a short while. Then when things got hectic again, and a battle breaks out, Lily would take Anjali hostage and threaten her. Yuri would be conflicted but ultimately kill Lily. Turns out, Lily had been resurrected by Lucivon and sent to destroy the group. Now that Lily was near death and in Yuri's arms she gains her old self back and apologizes to Yuri. Begs him to forgive her and tells him it wasn't his fault that she died, both there and back in Zulu. Then she passes away again with tears in her eyes and Yuri has a emotional break down for a few scenes. From which Anjali pulls him back from the brink. He continues with new resolve to kill Lucivon.

Bah... Such a waste of a good plot and character development.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Yeah and I like the premise of having someone join the team and then turn out to be the enemy. Too bad you couldn't do it with Yuri but I might try to squeeze in a similar situation OOOh you gave me such a good idea I have the perfect person in mind to play the part. I won't tell you though so even you will be surprised when they turn on us. twirls imaginary mustache with an evil grin mwahaha. Keld, that's right. I will ask him as soon as he shows up on messenger whether he is interested or not. He is a good rper and posts almost on par with you so I hope he will join again. It was nice having him, he had links to Lucivon that I was going to use to tip off Lucivon and eventually make an appearance. *pout* So many plans ruined. As to the side quest thing I know you would have done a good job but Lyra hardly ever posted and then everyone else slowed down. The whole thing in Atlantis was such a waste of time. I mean I kind of wanted to go there but it is like a site seeing trip that might give a small clue. So I don't know if it is worthwhile to go there.
One thing about my world is it is a kind of wish fulfillment. I wanted to be able to go to all the fantasy locals and time periods that fascinate me all in one world. I started making a list and maybe you can help me cut it down to it's essentials so we stick to what's important and keep the story moving in a good direction. I mean I like being flexible but still keep things going in one general direction and that is Jacky's choice of good over evil. I kind of tend to be a little sappy so the whole reason I was going to have her choose good was because of love. So this is a whole love conquers all kind of thing. Is that too cliche' or silly of me?

Here is the list places and people of interest
Greece/Alexandria (is that is Greece?)
The Amazons, Demons, Dragons, Elves
Bird people, spider people, catia, fox people(the last two were "borrowed" from the d&d adventure a friend is running)
Atlantis, Egypt, Land of the Vikings, Arabia(land of Sultans), Pirates, Assasines guild, Lucivon's castle/hideout, the Drow, Avalon, The Eldar

Well that is it for now just all the people and places I can think of so far that are of interest that we could come across. I wouldn't mind any more ideas of people or places but we need to figure out the most important ones. Lucivon's hideout is obvious but which others are truly important.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 pm

... I have been having a hankering to see a Mind Flayer... Random thought aside, I was wondering the attitude of some of the creatures.

Dragons, are they going to be benevolent or malicious? Perhaps a bit of both, with them being color coded? Black, Red, and the darker colors evil. White, blue and the lighter good. Perhaps Lucivon has ties to Tiamat? I believe we already established that Dragons are vocal and human like when needed to be.

Amazons. That was the place I thought of when I said a Forest Temple Pyramid. Though, are we going to call it the Amazon's or are we going to rename it?

The bird people, are they good, evil, neutral? What is the fantasy name for them? (Harpies for evil, Seraphim for good/neutral?)

Spider people, I would assume they would be evil because seriously, who likes spiders? Don't have a good fantasy name for them right yet...

Fox people (Kitsune?), I would guess would be good aligned. 'Cause who don't love cute cuddly foxes.

The Underdark has also been established, so there's that.

We also need Mountains and a harsh place for Lucivon. Perhaps Northern Russia or somewhere volcanic.

Right, that's my input on your ideas, next come mine.

A religious sect set on worshiping either Jacky or Ishara. Perhaps both? Plus, other sects in other parts of the world dedicated to different Gods (Including Tiamat... Like the dragon people in DnD)

Dwarves, what fantasy setting doesn't have dwarves? Plus some elves. Toss a good bit of the elves into the Amazon area. Chuck the dwarves in the mountainous regions. Lizard-folk can reside in the desert area, Drow in the underdark.

And there I am... Rambling.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:06 pm

ok Dragons- The colors are actually what element they are tied to like red is fire, Black darkness, white light, blue water, translucent or yellow is wind, silver/diamond is ether or starlight, brown or green are Earth
So each element generally has their good and bad and they tend to live in clans, or families and these clans would have a general good or evil mein. generally though the black do tend to be evil as do the red but their are good red it is just rare. Also not all of the lighter colors are good it is just the most common. Some are even more neutral.

Amazons- Again their are different types and alignment depending on area and such.

In general I don't tend to make all of a race one alignment or the other though their are tendencies like the drow tend toward evil, as to the Harpies (yes those exists) as do Dryads, certain fairies, gnomes, wraiths, witches, banchees and many others.

The seraphin are like Galahad(if you know anything about the Arthur legends he is like a paladin but kind of pushes his views on others and scorns people who don't follow his code (is some stories not all) So the bird people are arrogant but decent and tend to be neutral most of the time. They like to stick to their own.

As to the spider people They too have their good and bed but like the drow they tend toward the bad.

Yeah some castle in the mountains would be a good place for him, it would have to be where no dragons were or some that left him alone.

Sounds like the European continent is the best place for this adventure since a lot of the places we want to go are there. Though the Demons main locale is the grand canyon and the dragons tend to live wherever since most of them can fly.

I made up a religion for the main continent and that is where many of the prophecies for the savior came from, though they don't really worship the darkstar they see it as their only hope so they might very well worship or at least respect her if they found out she was who was spoken of in the prophecy.

As to sects that would worship her dark side they would call her the dark lady of chaos and also "Darkstar" which is funny since the name signifies both the savior and the destroyer. These groups would have worshiped her when she was in her original form and would have joined with Lucivon in trying to revive her. Of course they might be angry if they knew Lucivon abandoned her to begin with.

Yeah dwarves do seem necessary maybe someone will play a dwarf.

Hey I could use your help editing the intro for this rp for the new one. I really want it to sound good and stuff. So any ideas would be helpful and don't worry about rambling to me I certainly don't mind.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm

*Cracks Knuckles*

The Darkstar Prophecy (Or Chronicles) for the title.

Be sure to mention that the world is very much like ours here. Many of the same landmasses and climates. Then mention the differences. Instead of evolving technologically, things evolved through magic. Instead of states and such, there are monarchies and kingdoms. Then state the affairs of the major players such as Crix, Khaleem's kingdom and what not.

Then continue on to state what the prophecy say. How this would effect the world/game. State the opposing players in the world and the main goal of the story (To help Jacky gain a hold on her powers). Then go on to say how she plans to do this. Be sure to introduce her and the starting kingdom. Set a strong start for the story. Make it interesting, and make it pop.

Then move to the races. Let's try to have a bit more variety besides the two or three part dragon's we had last time. Mention Elves, Dwarves, and Drow. Then elaborate on the magic of the world. Following magic, explain it's impact on the world and then the world's position. Is it on the brink of destruction, or is it peacefully living in ignorance of Jacky's part. Don't forget to mention the various creatures causing trouble throughout the land.

I would write out what I would put for the intro, but I don't know what you have in mind.

EDIT: Ah, I have an idea. Type out the intro here and I'll give my input. Then when you get it just right, copy and paste it to a New RP.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Ok I will do that as soon as I can.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!