Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Phoenix shook her head.
"Not my type." Phoenix said.
"Besides I think he's better off with Kate." Phoenix said.
"If you didn't notice during the meeting I frustrate him to no end so it wouldn't work out anyway." Phoenix said.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 am

" Yea I noticed that you cause the vein on the side of his head to throb" he said with a chuckle.
" If you don't mind me asking what is your type anyway?" he asked

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 am

"I do that." Phoenix said.
"It's a way to keep life interesting." Phoenix said.
"Hm." Phoenix said.
"I haven't give thought to that in years actually." Phoenix said.
"I guess it changed from what it was before I guess." Phoenix said.
"I think it would be someone who would fight by me but he isn't to overprotective of what I do." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 am

" Well then your type is definitely not John" he said with a giggle. " Let's get working on this plan shall we" he said getting on the floor beside her." So where do we start when making something like this?" he asked.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"Nope and I don't think he'd ever would be." Phoenix said.
"We find a way through the perimeter defenses and then we come up with a plan." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 pm

" I have a layout of the defenses right here" he said grabbing his computer out of his backpack. " Ok let's see what we got here. It seems like they have mines surrounding the area. They also seem to have terminator hubs on each side of the compound." he said to her. " Now I am thinking that each hub has at the most 4 terminators in each so we would have to find one way that is the least protected and take that" he said pointing at the computer. " What do you think?".

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"I think we've got our work cut out for us." Phoenix said.
"You've got a good plan and it seems pretty straight forward and without many problems." Phoenix said.
"Then again nothing is ever that easy." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 pm

" Exactly so there has to be something that I am missing." he said looking at it closer. There had to be a trap for them somewhere he just didn't know what it was. It couldn't be that easy to get into because if so John would have sent rookies. " I know there is something that I am missing?" he said to her.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 pm

"I don't know in all honesty." Phoenix said.
"I mean mines and terminators can easily be dodged or killed so there has to be something else guarding the perimeter." Phoenix said.
"It's just the what that is the question." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

" It has to be something that we have never seen before" he said. " I can't think of anything it could be" he said beginning to get worried. If they couldn't figure out what it was then how were they suppose to stop it.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well this is going to be one of those make it up and go along moments." Phoenix said.
"I don't know what it is so I guess we'll be playing that one by year." Phoenix said.
"It's not my favorite plan but I'll do it." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 am

" When do we move out boss?" he asked putting his computer back in his bag. It had been at least 3 days since he had slept so his brain could use some rest. He could also use something to eat so he could get nutrients for his brain and heart since those are his only human parts.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 am

"In a couple of hours I think." Phoenix said.
"I think I want more then that small cat nap before we try to brake into Skynet." Phoenix said.
"What do you think?" Phoenix asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 am

" I think that sounds like one hell of a plan " he said standing up and reaching out his hand to help her up. After saying goodnight he went and laid on the bed. Soon enough he had been sleep in the bed.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:34 am

Phoenix let out a small sigh and pulled her coat off to use for a pillow. She laid on the couch that was there and closed her eyes. It was weird but everything was completely silent and she couldn't help but enjoy that. It was a nice change of pace for her.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 am

After about 8 hours of sleep he awoke. It was dawn and if they were going to make a move they would have to do it now or they wouldn't make it. Getting up he put his clothes back on and walked out of the room. When he got out of the room he saw Phoenix sleeping on the couch. This had been the first time he got a really good look at her. She really was a beautiful woman if only he wasn't robot boy he thought to himself. " Hey we got to get movin" he said waking her up.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Phoenix sat up with a sigh. She tilted the corner of her mouth up in a smirk.
"I get the feeling when we call in John is going to have a call." Phoenix said.
"Or we could just not call him and save our eardrums." Phoenix said as she stretched.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 pm

" You know John if we don't call he will send a heavy armed squad out looking for us. Besides I don't want to hear him yell at me later either so we might as well get it over with. Worse case scenario we can always hang up on him." he said to her sitting on the coffee table in front of her.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 pm

"I like that plan." Phoenix said.
"He would do that actually." Phoenix said.
"I don't get what his problem is most of the time but he's very protective over all of us." Phoenix said as she adjusted herself on the couch so she sat cross legged.
"So you want to call him or should I?" Phoenix asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:24 am

" I will let you have the honors of doing that" he said to her with a smirk on his face. " I guess he feels so responsible for you guys that he worries like your all little children." he said.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!