Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Terminator: Skynet is back and Kicking (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 am

"When most of us are old enough to take care of ourselves." Phoenix said as she pulled out the phone.
"Wish me luck." Phoenix said as she dialed John's number. She pressed it to her ear and waited.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

John felt his pocket vibrate he knew it had to be Phoenix. He was upset a little with her because she was suppose to call him last night. " You didn't report to me at the time ordered for you too. I have right mind to make you 2 come back to headquarters and assign this mission to someone else" he said in a serious tone to her on the other end of the phone. He wasn't trying to be mean to her he just cared about her and didn't want her to come back dead for her brother's sake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 am

"I'll have you know that it was late so we decided to take some much needed R & R." Phoenix said.
"You and I both know that you don't have it in you to recall us because we're the best you've got right now." Phoenix said.
"I know that you're concerned but this one hour thing won't do us much good inside will it?" Phoenix asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm

" Don't let it happen again you hear me" he said to her." Besides you are the best that I have not him I haven't trained him" he said to her rolling his eyes. He didn't want her to take a liking to this guy because he didn't really know him.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 pm

"Yes dad." Phoenix said.
"I'm pretty sure we can handle just about anything together so stop worrying so much." Phoenix said.
"Everything is going to turn out just fine." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

" Fine I will trust you and forgive you on this one" he said to her. John knew she could handle herself completely." Don't let him drag you down you hear me" John said to him
" I love you too John" Marcus said. He had been sitting there the whole time listening to the whole conversation. He could understand that was worried but Marcus wasn't completely uncapable of using strategy.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 am

"John I can take care of myself." Phoenix said.
"I'm not the little girl who stumbled into your base years ago covered in a mix of blood and motor oil." Phoenix said.
"I've grown up and matured and I can spot what is bad for me." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:26 pm

" Okay I will leave it alone for now" John said. He knew that Marcus could hear him and that is exactly what he wanted."As for you robot boy don't mess this up okay I need this to go right" John said to Marcus.
Marcus had been listening the whole time and couldn't really blame John for worrying about some one that he held dear but the thing was that he didn't have to. " John don't worry see will make sure that I am nice and safe. We have to go do your mission now so bye bye" he said.
" Fine". With that John hung up the phone and went back to doing what he was before the call.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Phoenix laughed.
"Sometimes he's worse then an old hen." Phoenix said.
"I guess it's understandable when there are so few of us left that would willing fight I guess." Phoenix said. She stood up and stretched. She let her gaze move across the room before she looked at Marcus.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 pm

" Well he shouldn't worry about you. The way you kicked that guys ass the other day I don't think I will have to lift a finger" he said. " So I think we should go before we miss the shift change" he said. He threw her the keys." You drive" he said.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yeah well it's what Conner does." Phoenix said as she caught the keys.
"Okay as long as you're telling me which way to go." Phoenix said with a smile.
"Otherwise I don't know where I'm going otherwise." Phoenix said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 pm

" I will be your personal GPS system" he said to her with a bit of a grin on his face. For some reason he felt kinda happy around her which wasn't a bad thing for him as far as he was concerned. He walked out the door behind her getting on the back of the bike.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am

"Thanks." Phoenix said as she started the bike. She pulled out and started heading toward Skynet. She wanted this to be over so she could get as far out of dodge as she could. She wanted to get as far away from her brother as she could so he couldn't try to come after her. She didn't want him hurt anymore. At least not on her account.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:34 am

" Take this left" he said to her. He didn't want to go through the front he wanted to be as hidden as possible. They arrived in a shaded location not to far from one of the service entrances on the SkyNet facility.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Phoenix killed the bike and inside the helmet worried her bottom lip. This was outside of her normal area of expertise but she was going to take this like a challenge. She actually enjoyed the thought of doing something that was different and would give her a better insight maybe. Even if it didn't it would give her more skills to do what she needed.
"So here we are." Phoenix said quietly.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

" Yeah this is it" he said looking at the suppose to be abandoned SkyNet building." For an abandon place it has a lot of security" he said to her. He turned on his infrared ray and scanned the area. " They have ground sensors that we need to watch out for" he said.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 pm

"Just the mention of that makes me think that it's not as deserted as we thought it was." Phoenix said. This wasn't going to bode well for anything. She worried her bottom lip with her teeth and let out a groan. She then let a smile curve her lips.
"Okay there is no time to wallow so let's get this show on the road." Phoenix said. She didn't want to be standing out in the open if something happened. Especially if scouts were around. She was a freaking beacon and she didn't like it.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!