Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Light of Time

{LOZ} The Light of Time

a part of “The Light of Time”, a fictional universe by Calixa2212.

It has been a 10 years since the hero of time disappeared, and a great danger is looming over hyrule yet again... But where is the hero of time to stop this danger and save the land of hyrule? Nowhere to be found.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Light of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] {LOZ} The Light of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

{LOZ} The Light of Time

THat is the link to the main thread for this roleplay. Please join, and discuss problems/ideas, here.
It has been a 10 years since the hero of time disappeared, and a great danger is looming over hyrule yet again...
But where is the hero of time to stop this danger and save the land of hyrule? Nowhere to be found.
The civilians have gone in to hiding, except for the bravest ones, who continue managing their shops or farms...but they are very few.
Fewer still are the members of the group called the Light of Time, who have grouped together to go on a quest to find the hero of time and save hyrule...or if they cannot find him, vanquish the danger themselves...or die trying.

That is the plot line. I will do my best to keep it moving along, but if I seem to be failing we have a back up plan!
KiraiUchiha, the co-gm, will be keeping it on track if I don't!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] {LOZ} The Light of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm

ouch already at 4. this might not take a long while.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

C'mon, we want more people!

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 am

well we can start the rp already. well me and another dude forgot the guy who played him already started.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 am

Sorry but I will be starting an IC thread when it starts, not to mention I will be posting first to develop the plot and setting. So offcially, this rp is not started yet.

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 am

Ugggh. Why go though the trouble of making an IC thread? I find this system a lot easier, that way we don't have to shift through IC and OOC threads to see whom the other's characters are. It just saves a whole lot of time. Not to mention, THIS gives us locations, characters, and OOC without having to load a different page
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Fine. But I will still be starting it so on so forth. If you guys could delete, or hide your posts, that would be great.

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 am

On it. Just gimme a sec...

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

Thank you.
I will try to have it start as soon as possible

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraiUchiha on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm

I find it easier just to use and IC thread but whatever its up to Calixa not me.
Keep your head high even when disaster strikes. Keep your feet moving even when theres a gap in front of you. Keep your eyes searching even when your blind. Keep on listening till you go deaf. Live, Love, be free.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

It doesn't make a difference for me so whichever I use will pretty much just be random

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkeclipsefox on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:11 pm

We going to start soon or are we still waiting?

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!