Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lyrics Sharing

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

Re: Lyrics Sharing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 am

Wrote this years ago never been able to share it with anyone but family.

You see her as an angel that she never does anything wrong and she lets you control her life. but as time goes on she sees your control and expectations you have for her and she tries to please you by doing what you say or what you want and expect but your expectations grow and finally she falls.

Even angel fall when they have to much to bear when they've lost all hope and are pulled every which way. Then one day they're wings are ripped from them from the weight of the people they love. and as time goes on they fall more and more. Until someone lifts them up or lets go.

You see him as an angel that he never does anything wrong and he lets you control his life. but as time goes on he sees your control and expectations you have for him and he tries to please you by doing what you say or what you want and expect but your expectations grow and finally he falls.

Even angel fall when they have to much to bear when they've lost all hope and are pulled every which way. Then one day they're wings are ripped from them from the weight of the people they love. and as time goes on as time goes on as time goes on angel fall too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

3times
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_music_me on Sat May 24, 2014 8:29 pm

I wrote this when I was really depressed and thought I'd share them.

"My World is Crashin' Down"

The floor is shakin'
My walls are breakin'
My roof is cavin'
My word is fallin' apart
I can't stop it
My world is crashin' down

Its even darker than before
Lonlier than ever
I just can't fight it

Everything is endin'
There's nowhere to run
Everything's destroyed
Everyone's gone
There's nothin' left in this world for me

I can't see anything anymore
Its all over now
I just can't fight it
There's no way to stop it
I'm fallin' and there's no one there to catch me

Its happenin'
I hate it but I can't stop it nor can I fight it
I can't prevent it

My world is fallin' to pieces
Its been destroyed

I can't feel a thing
Its all over for me
There's nothing left to see
The floors done shakin'
The walls caved in
My roof came crashin' down
Its all over now
My world crashed down

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_love_music_me
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_music_me on Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 am

You came into my life
Swept me off my feet
Told me you loved me
Made me feel like I was the only one for you
I really thought you were the one for me but you told me all those lies
I don't need you anymore cause I've already wasted all my tears on you
I thought you really cared but baby you proved me wrong
How was I blind for so long
I should've read all the signs you gave me they were everywhere but all I ever saw was the love I thought we had but baby now I can see clearly
You never really loved me
You never really cared and now baby I'm walking out the door and I'm never coming back because its over now
I don't know why I believed you when you told me you loved me
Why'd you have to lie
My hearts not a toy but you played me like it was now its broken
Its shattered to pieces and I can't fix it
When you told me you loved me I believed you
What a fool I was to trust you
All the signs were right in front of me
Why couldn't I see them
At least I see them now
When you told me you loved me I thought you meant it but it was all a stupid little game
I never meant anything to you but you meant everything to me
Why'd you say you loved me if you didn't mean it

peace_love_music_me
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArdieBoo on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:00 pm

i'm so bored of
waiting on you
if you really cared about me
maybe
you would call back
not leave me lying
here
staring at nothingness
i'm no stranger to
the dark

Come on and find me
where the bloody streets meet
at the crossroads
I'm walking home

Point a gun at me
drop a couple feet
not literally
he spoke back
I I am no ones prisoner
ah
ah

Lazy smoking cigarettes
hazy life before it happened
dazed and stupid to think
hypnosis could wipe away
the slate of my billboard advertised mind
oh oh ah

I'm a hot mess
and all the homeless
like warriors are none the less
Oblivious protection
Come on don't you think its quite the risk
letting me in
Oh

Point a gun at me
drop a couple feet
not literally
he spoke back
I I am no ones prisoner
ah

Not too sure but what you lot think :/

ArdieBoo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!