Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chase the rainbows in my mind[Runaway RP]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Chase the rainbows in my mind[Runaway RP]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaeCae on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Name: Ceres Burns
looks: Pointed face, short black hair that is normally in a pony tail. Dark brown eyes.
personality: Serious, intellegent, very condescending and selfconcious

picture of meee!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaeCae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaeCae on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Ceres sighed. Before leaving the out door she took one look back. The living room perfect, red velvet couch sitting the the corner, desk had neatly stacked papers and files, TV still, her sleeping grandma on the matching red velvet chair. She shook her head, tears running down her face she fled over tto the desk to write her grandma a good bye letter,:
Dear MaMa,
I'm leaving. I'm sick of that man I used to call father beating me while you aren't around. Please kick him out! He's nothing but a drunkard,
Tears dripped onto the paper what if he hurts you next? I'll be back for you...promise. Don't forget to feed the cat!

Love,
~~Ceres~~

Her grandmother stirred, Ceres looked over her shoulder and dashed out the door.

2 hours later

Ceres rolled over and hit a trash can. Sounds of metal to cement woke sleeping cats. Ceres stood up and brushed particles of food off her. She sighed,"I'm sleeping by a dumpster. How cliche." One of the more brave cats wandered over to her, she smiled and petted it. Two people in black wandered past her. She raised an eye brow and followed them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaeCae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:33 am

By the time Brian got in, it was 30 minutes later. The house was so armed, security technoligy wise, it took that long.. Usually it took 5 minutes. The house was well furnished and the lights were automatic. He looked around and saw that they, meaning the owners of the house, would be back a week from the day. They went on a flight to Thailand, and, for vacationers, their house was well-stocked. He explored the house and found rooms on the second and third floor. There were 5 or 6 rooms, each with queen beds. One of the rooms, though, was probably for their child, because it was a twin bed and the room was very...pink. Well, he thought to himself, I can sleep in a bed a day now, I guess. The house was normal sized, 3-floors, but considering where in the city it was located, that was kind of wierd. It had to be an old house.

Brian wasn't sure if the people had followed him, but he kept the house unlocked. He pitied them, well, at least that girl. He didn't know why he was so concerned for her, but he sensed that there was something else wrong, something more to her story.
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:52 am

Terra had followed the boy,who's name she'd learned was Brian, in to the large 3-floor house.She couldn't be bothered walking upstairs and simply crashed on the couch.She smiled slightly as the lyrics of 'Sharpest Lives'ran though her head.
"If I crash o the couch,can I sleep in my clothes,"She mumbled,her figers following the criss-cross pattern on stomach to match the one's on her arm.
Yeah I'm different and maybe I am a bitch but at least I'm a real girl who takes no ones bullshit.

I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone!(but it'd be nicer if you were with me)

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 am

When Brian walked back downstairs, to the first floor, he saw the girl lying on the couch, already sound asleep as if this was the first time she had slept in days. He examined her...from a distance. She didn't look that bad, and without all the blood and bruises and the messed up hair and the exhaust, she was actually pretty. He shrugged, what did /pretty/ mean to him? He had come across many /pretty/ girls in his life, but none of them were pretty on the inside...Yes, deep down, Brian thought like that...deep, deep down. But for the first time in his life, he wasn't ashamed of it.

Brian was tired, too, but he was more hungry. He raided the fridge but only took out the hot-pockets. He stuck them in the microwave and waited patiently until they were done. Then, he pigged out. After he ate, though, he went upstairs into the first room. He had already seen the furniture and didn't bother looking around. For that night, he was safe, and so was the girl.

The next day, he talked to her some. He learned that her name was Terra. He'd only heard that name once, and it was his "elementary sweetheart." How he remembered that name, he did not know, but her name brought back memories. Most, though, were bad. But there was one, just one, that was a happy memory. In the 6th grade, he and Terra (the one in elementary) actually did go out. They went to see a movie. He didn't know why it was happy, but it was.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:56 am

Terra talked to him the next day,He was an interesting person even if he had been a bit of a jerk at first.She ate some of the hot-pockets happy to have eaten for the first time in days.
"So how did you end up like this?breaking in to peoples houses I mean,"She asked munching hugrily on a packet of 'cheesy puffs' she found.

SHe wondered if the other two,Hunter and Morgan had come with themand if they had where were they?

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:24 am

Brian looked at her, even glared at her, in a softer way, and shook his head no. That hit a nerve, and he couldn't tell just anyone what had happened...back then. "I learned to break into houses when I was 7," he said, but that was all he said.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:40 am

Later on in the day, Brian shaved his head. He looked much better, though, and much cleaner that way. He also shaved a bit. He looked his age, for once, and not like a 17-year-old tired grandpa. He was better, and his look suited him.

ooc: sorry, i had to put that post in there, but if you want to, you can start writing just after brian didn't want to talk about his life.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:33 am

((OoC:Nah it's ok.))

Brain had gone to shave,so Terra used the downstairs bathroom to wash.She re-did her eyeliner and brushed her hair before changing the bandages round her arms.I
"I'll shower later,"She said looking at her reflection,"Until then I better check the damage,"Se pulled her shirt over her head and looked.
There were cuts over her stomach and chest and her back was almost compleatly purple with brusies,so she could only just see the large angel wings tatooed on her shoulder blades.She touched her back and winced.
"Glad I got out before it got worse,"She muttered,pulling her shirt back on.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 am

"Hey, you ok?" Hunter entered the room, looking at Terra.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 am

"Oh yeah,I was wondering where you'd got to.Hey was that Morgan girl with you?"Terra asked,"There are some Hot-pockets and cheey puffs if you want somthing to eat by the way,"She added figuring he most likely hadn't eaten.
"Well I'm gonna get going.See you around,"Terra said grabbing her duffle bag and heading to the door.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:48 am

ooc: umm, what just happened? lol.
bic: Brian finished doing his hair and everything. He went downstairs and saw that Terra had left, without saying she was going. Oh well, he thought, if she wants to come back, she can come back. He also so that the guy was there. "So you decided to show up after all. Is that other girl with you?" He didn't really want to put up with that girl, though, the one who kept crying. She was too...soft for his taste, but he felt bad. He didn't want her to keep pestering him, but if she kept out of his way for a while, and stayed at the house, he wouldn't mind.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:36 am

Hunter shrugged, "Hey, in my defense i wasn't planning on picking up those girls anyways. One was hurt so i stopped to see if she needed help, and the other just kind of drifted around. She needs to pony up at some point, i stopped crying ages ago."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:55 am

Nikki sat down on a park bench and listened to her stomach rumble. She was tired and sore and thirsty. She looked back to see a girl coming and folowing her. Nikki sighed and her stomack rumbled again and again. What could take her mind off of the hunger. She could only think of food.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 am

Terra walked down the street,She hated leaving so abrubtly but she had to get as far away from that man as soon as possible.She saw a girl sitting on a bench and heard her stomach rumble and felt bad for her.She rooted in her duffel bag and pulled out a packet of cookies before leaning over the bench.
"You sound like you need these,"She said dropping the packet onto the girls lap.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Nikki was taken by surprise as a packet of cookies were dropped in her lap. "Thank you so much." She said looking at the girl in a kind way. She tore open the package and began eating the morsels slowly, savoring the tast of food. "Thank you so much."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:57 pm

"No probs,I ate this morning I can go without for a few days.I have some money if I get hungry,"Terra grinned at the girl before swinging her duffle bag and herself over the back of the bench and sitting next to the girl,"So whats a girl like you doing up this early in the morning and starving hungry?"She asked.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Name: Violet
looks: straight raven-black hair falling to her shoulders. Two violent blue eyes. Slightly shorter then the adverage girl her age. Her skin was extremely pale, as if she had never speant more then a few minutes in the sunlight. She wore a plain white blouse, a plain black jacket with long sleeves, never done up. A knee-length skirt, black, with white flowers embroided on it. White knee-high socks and black shoes. Looks younger then she is; though her clothes have become quite dull due to the amount of time she's speant on the streets. Looks like something out of a black and white movie, though her eyes are a complete colour contrast, making them seem avery rich hue.
personality: She has two moods: calm and quiet or, when she has extreme moodswings (quite often), very hot-tempered and extremely cold-hearted. Usually, once she doesn't like you, it'll stay that way. Can be quite overprotective.

Violet had speant the whole night awake - some nearby fellow runnaways had seemed to have a little meet-up in the dead of the night; before going to break into a nearby house. She hadn't met or seen them, but for her sensitive hearing in the usually dead-quiet streets, they meant she had had no sleep. Violet patted her hair back into place; she looked very tidy for a runaway - despite her now slightly dull clothing. She jumped down from the tree she had been sleeping in. Though it wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, it gave protection from the elements, plus people couldn't see you from the ground. Which was an obvious advantage when you're spending the nights alone in the city. Violet looked around - nearby, two girls were chatting away together. How early it was.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Name: Jay Thames
Appearance: Dark, spiky hair; slate-grey eyes; looks young for his age; small and slim; ripped jeans; faded white t-shirt; wears a ripped short-sleeved shirt over the top; faded black Converse
Personality: Watchful; rebellious; defensive; alone

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jay woke up quite suddenly, his body jolting from sleep. He raised his head from his scarred bare arms and sat up on the pavement, his trainers scraping against the tarmac. He stifled a yawn and checked the area quickly, immediately watchful. He had fallen asleep in the shadows of an alleyway, but it was night no longer and the shadows had gone, invaded by sunlight. He was now visible to everyone - another fallen teenager.

He got to his knees and then slowly stood up, straightening his worn cotton shirt which was unfastened, flapping in the wind around the white t-shirt he wore underneath. Just ahead of him, he could see two girls sitting on a bench and talking. The weak, early morning sunlight flickered uncertainly over their faces. A few metres away from them, his grey eyes picked up on a girl standing in the shadows of a tree. Jay looked from the two girls on the bench to the other under the tree almost hesitantly, as though he didn't know whether or not to approach them. He had been alone for such a long time now - would it kill him to have a little company?

But his defences were up again, and he didn't know what to do.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:19 am

Defensive, huh, Brian thought. "No, no, I wasn't asking. Kinda lost interest in you guys after a while." He chuckled a bit. He didn't really care. "Um, you can make yourself comfortable, I guess, in this house. It's not mine to say, but heey, we're in it, now." Brian walked to the living room and switched on the TV. The channel was alrelady on MTV, and an episode of cribs was on. He started watching it, but his mind was elsewhere.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!