Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Sad Day for Happiness

A Sad Day for Happiness

a part of “A Sad Day for Happiness”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

My eyes fluttered open. Where am I? Who am I? The curtain around my bed is pulled back a little by someone I don't recognize. He smiles. "Have you remembered yet?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Sad Day for Happiness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Sad Day for Happiness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Yonay: Haha, Silus. He's my favorite character. And yes, indeed you should. I've never see you write in anything but 3rd person. o:

Darling: I'm sorry. xD *goes to the corner of shame*

Maybe I have heard of em' though. I've watched so much crap I can't even remember whats what. I get anime characters mixed up with other animes and blah. It's a huge kurfuffle. Say that out loud. Kur-Fuffle. Kahfufflah. Kurfluffilin.

Anyway, okay. I'll look it up.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Juicey: I did it just for you~! I mean, doing first person. Doing you. First person. Er... Seriously though, it was weird. I find it hard to put myself in Lyle's shoes, but easy to put myself in Silus' shoes. Weirddd~! -innocent whistle-

Maginekun: -flying tackle- I love Vocaloids', and I love you. And KAITO. And Gakupo. They probably coined him with a similar name because Camui Gackt voiced his synthesizer. :D
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyesofsloth on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

May I write in first person? Making sure.

eyesofsloth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

@Honey: Your first person was very good, and I enjoyed it. So congradulations. And I love Silus. And Ryan loves Silus, too. In his pants. :D

I'm watching Fire Flower again! I love it! It's definitely tying for first with Magical Neko LenLen. Did Gackt seriously voice his synthesizer...? -newfound appreciation for Gakupo- I'm a major Gackt fangirl, so I don't know why I didn't notice before.... :S
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Yoni: I LOVE SILUS! He's so sexy.

Ev-ery-one: It might be taking me longer to reply to the roleplay than usual. I've been having a headache and I feel like im going to throw up any minute now. Ergh. I feel like a bundle of poo, and I want my Asperin's, but my dad hasn't gotten back home yet. D:

Anyway, I love everybodies posts. They're marvelous.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Juicey and MagiNekun and Everyone: I love coming into RP's (especially with Juicey, Lozer and Magi) because you guys' make sexy, delicious, adorable characters that I just want to kidnap and take home. Seriously. I think my loves' going to come through Silus a lot.

Also, if anyone has some writing tips for writing in First Person, feel free! XD I think I'll be editing my posts a lot.

Juicey: Awhh! -cradles- I hope you feel better later, and your dad brings you back some Aspirin so you don't have to suffer any more. Feeling pukey is the worst.

MagiNekun: Ou la la, is Ryan isn't careful. WHO KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN?! Dun dun dun. On a side note, Gackt is amazing. And on another side note, I finished my Zidane Tribal cosplay. Its' sexy. I definitely make a better guy than I do a girl, I swear.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I have a fever now.. And my eyes are watering for whatever reason..But atleast I dont have to puke anymore, eh?
And D'aw. I love you too, Bun-roll. You big bundle of utter adorableness. *tackle\hugs* >:D

Hah, I love these characters too. Silus is my favorite, though. And Neko's lovely Savannah. :D And Patrick. ..And Karina. AND ALL OF THEM!

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

-huggles- Aw~, hope your sickness goes away ASAP, miss. Being sick is the worst. Especially stomach flues. I love yous', Juicey!

I'm going to post tomorrow if nobody minds. Gotta wake up at 6:00 tomorrow. I'll draw a dysfunctional family picture of all the crazies in here! Including Silus. He'll be naked. G'night folks. <3

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Patrick is so fun to write that it isn't even fair. xD

All of these characters are so lovable. Can I just...?

/posts OoC for the first time in several days. (Not my fault; you people talk so much that I am slightly intimidated by it. *socially awkward penguin*)

Upfallen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyesofsloth on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Lacrimosa is also fun to write. But I drained from ideas, and exams... ._.

These characters are really creative. Unlike, me. No, idea linger in my little mind.

I also would like to post in the OoC but I am a really stupid introductory person. Which makes me the type with only maniacs as friends or just hyper people. But I still love them :]

eyesofsloth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Upfallen; Omigoodness. :D I find Patrick so cute. I love all the characters too. They're just so DSKFJSDKFSD. Theres not even a word to describe it. They blow mah mind. P.S. I love penguins. :O

eyesofsloth: [ I like your username, by the way. It just sounds really cool.. ] xD Anyway, You are not a stupid introductory person! You should see me try and introduce myself. It's just like.. blerk.

Yoni: Gah, me too. I'm feeling better, but I look like crap in human form. I'm frikkin' tired. ANDDDD I totally want to see the picture! You should totally show me the picture, love. I'll love it even if its a blank sheet, because everything you do is ridiciousely awesome.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Upfallen: -tackles- Hai there! You should hop in OOC a lot more, y'know? Patrick is adorable, I wanna see more of whats' going on in his head. Silly Patty. I love all the characters too, haha, I'm kind of impatient with this one because I get excited whenever someone posts.

Eyesofsloth: Pfft, Lacrimosa is awesome (and so are you!), albeit sort've sad. Poor Mosa. Whenever you see us, don't be shy and just say whatever. We're pretty open, as you could already tell.

Juicey: Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Man, I just hope I don't get sick, the stomach flus' floating around here, too and I never do well whenever I catch something. I turn into Nevaeh on particularly bad mornings. And throwing up is the worst thing in the world. -snuggles- Get some sleep, why don'tcha? Also, I'm sketching something up now. Any ideas on a character picture? And thank you! You're wonderful.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyesofsloth on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 pm

SuckOnMyJuiceBox: I like this user name, too. I got inspired by sins. Yeah, sins. No, but I may have a worse introduction, "Please introduce, yourself?" -Shivers- "I am a girl. A female, if you didn't know that..." -hides- What happened every time I had to introduce myself...

Yonbibuns: I based Lacrimosa off of my real personality. Wait, not so real... I should stop being shy but it's a trait <.<

eyesofsloth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

It seems like all of my institutionalized characters are adorable. I have this one with brain damage who's even cuter than Pat (it sounds pretty impossible, I know) but I'm not allowed to play him without my friend. And Slothy, Pat's based pretty heavily off of myself as well, only really dramaticized. I'm more behaviorally similar to him than I am mentally, of course. And more female.

-insert further praise and adoration for the roleplay-

I'd love to get more involved OoC but that can't happen for a few days because my WiFi is currently rather limited. Big church trip. Thank God this hotel has free Interwebz.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyesofsloth on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Fallen, the exact same thing as me! Though, I'm much more like a lazy person unlike my character.

I love this roleplay. -Praises-

Hope you enjoy a good trip.

eyesofsloth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Should we pause the roleplay until Neko catches up? Because that is alot of posts she has to read..

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah, fun.... And I don't even have my glasses where I'm staying right now, and my USB broke....

Both Ryan and Savannah are based off two different sides of myself. I know that sounds freaky, but I don't talk to myself, and I don't have separate names for them, and I don't black out when I change from one to the other. So its all good.

I'm gonna try and read your posts, sooo....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:12 pm

-tackles MagiNekun, and cradles-

Aww. Thankfully, I'm far-sighted and only need my glasses when I want to drive, or see far away, or see peoples faces. I never wear them.

Ryan and Savannah are adorable. I think I'm the most like Silus, except with good intentions. I'm not crazy, overly sexual, but I like invading peoples' spaces and being physical when I talk. Unless they don't want me to, I'm pretty intuitive when it comes to that. And I'm sort've like Lyle, too, except I'd never be able to express myself like he can. I get angry in my head, and never really express it. And when I do, I'm a lot less coherent. I find it kinna' interesting how each of our characters kind of relates to ourselves.

I love this roleplay, also.

Up, enjoy your tripsz, homedawg.

No worries about slowing down. I'll catch up with the others after my study period. -headbang-

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Ah, Jesse isn't related to me whatsoever. Exept his name. It's my name in guy form. Eh.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyesofsloth on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

If Jesse was the guy form of your name than your name has to be Jessica or Jessie or...
Horrible at names.
Now, that I think my characters name isn't nothing like my horrible three letter name.

eyesofsloth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!