Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Voices

Voices

a part of “Voices”, a fictional universe by shh_ima_ninja16.

white padded rooms, Crazies, and the down stair basement.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Voices”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Voices

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shh_ima_ninja16 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Voices"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shh_ima_ninja16
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Voices

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shh_ima_ninja16 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

name: Roseline Crest
bio/personalaty: parents sent her there because she had fits constatly.beautiful, smart and sassy
image link: http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt17 ... rls_70.jpg
what makes you crazy: hallutions, and voices
lover/crush: no true one yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shh_ima_ninja16
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Tell me when the role play officially starts.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:48 pm

name: Rosemarie Johansson

Personality: Rosemarie is quiet and not very social. People often find her talking to herself and when asked about it she explains that she was talking to Alice. Rosemarie is not very violent but if anyone talks bad about Alice or tells her she is not real she becomes angry enough to hurt someone.

bio: Rosemarie or "Rose" as her parents called her is an orphan. Her parents died when she was seven years old. The police suspect foul play although they have no idea who could have killed them. Rosemarie was sent to an orphanage where her only friend was an imaginary girl named, Alice. Rose talked to Alice all the time and the workers thought nothing of it because she was so young. None of the other kids ever came near her and often teased her, younger kids were afraid of her though. When Rosemarie turned 16 there was an incident. A new girl, who had become close to Rosemarie was injured badly after having an argument with her. The girl told the orphanage workers that it was Rose who had hurt her and when they confronted Rose about it she blamed Alice, like she always did whenever something bad happened. When they told her Alice wasn't real Rose became hysterical and actually tried to hurt one of them. The Director of the orphanage finally decided it was time to admit Rosemarie into an insane asylum.

image link:

what makes you crazy: Believes her imaginary friend, Alice is real.

lover/crush: none
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:04 am

Name - Darkness.. No! No.. My name is Curtis Maiden

Age - 17

Bio - I'm a good person, that's why I shouldn't be here, but they won't let me leave until Darkness leaves me alone. He'll never leave me alone, he lives in my head and he thinks he is me. Sometimes when I go to sleep, he uses my body to hurt people and break things. Any friends I make I try my best to keep, I just try not to let Darkness mess it up for me, he's the reason I'm here you know? If someone needs my help, I'll help them, to show I'm a nice person, I'm a good guy.. I'm a really good guy.

What makes you crazy: Darkness makes me crazy.. He thinks that he's me.. but really he's just in my head.. Just in my head.. I twich sometimes.. but I don't think that's because I'm crazy.. I see silly things climbing the walls.. you see them too right? Right?! Of course you do.. I'm not really crazy.. I'm just here for the fun of it.. I can leave when I want.

Lover/Crush: He could never get a girlfriend! He's pathetic.. You don't know that! I could get a girlfriend easy!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Name: Victoria Hutchenson

Personality: Victoria is very depressing and doesn't like to hurt people, but Lynn and Joey make her hurt them anyway.

Bio: When Victoria was little, her parents noticed that she seemed to be talking to people that weren't there. They always asked her, "Who are you talking to?" and she would always replied, "Lynn." And when Lynn wasn't around, her twin brother Joey was in her place. Victoria kept trying to get rid of Lynn and Joey, but they wouldn't go away and they made her do stuff she didn't want to. It got to the point where she would make friends, but Lynn and Joey made her kill them. Her parents saw this was getting to be serious, so they sent her to the asylum, before she could hurt anyone else.

image link:

what makes you crazy: Lynn and Joey.

lover/crush: No one.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 pm

name:Zmey
bio/personalaty:A very depressed person and hears voices telling her what to do.When the voices go away shes pretty nice,but catch her at the wrong time and you could be murdered,depending if the "voices" like you or not.
image link:Image
what makes you crazy:My mom was murdered in front of me and my dad held a gun to my head.I hear voices and I'm really depressed.
lover/crush:Unknown

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!