Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Don't Worry I'll Be Gone When Morning Comes

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Don't Worry I'll Be Gone When Morning Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Character sheet:
Name: Natasha Cross Dammy
Species: Vampire
Personality: Sweet, some might say promiscuous, easily pissed off, can't stay single, afraid of commitment
Description(or pic): blondeish red hair that touches her waist line, stunning blue eyes, athletic body

Natasha was used to being with a guy for a few days, then when they wanted more, sheā€™d give them one night, and usually leave. She went from guy to guy, and maybe one girl, until she meets someone she finds by accident, somehow, she canā€™t leave him, and will fight to keep him, I do need some friends for Natasha and a possible new male friend, who knows about everything but doesnā€™t care about it, and purses a relationship with her sometime later in the role play. Will post a starter when I get more people, and yes, this will be a semi-lit role play.
Last edited by RedPitbull on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Don't Worry I'll Be Gone When Morning Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Natasha had made sure sheā€™d be up before her partner, so she slithered out of bed, silently, and left a note for him to read in the morning, lying and saying sheā€™d have to be at a friends wedding in the morning and that she had just forgot, and she might be gone for a year or two. After leaving the note, she went out the open window and pounced to the ground. Landing on her feet, like always. Then made her way to her own home and went in the front door, something she didnā€™t always do, then decided to watch a little tv.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 am

Name: Allen
Sex: Male
Species: Vampire
Personality: Easy going, Easy to get to know, fun loving, wild,
Description(or pic): black hair that reaches his shoulders, normal body build, mild green eyes.

Walking home as the sun just come up, its been a long night at work, he is a little glad and sad that he final is able to change shifts again. Getting home he puts his bag down, walks to the fridge and takes out the left over smoothie he made before he left.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Natasha decided not to just mope in her apartment, so she got on her bathing suit and made her way down to the pool. She watched as no one seemed to be out, which was good for a vampire like her, her contacts hiding the true color of her eyes, a dead give-away for a vampire as were her fangs but she never showed her teeth, and always covered her mouth when she laughed or talked. Unwrapping her body from the towel, she dived into the once calm, serene pool, only causing minimal disturbance, but after one little ripple, the pool was calm again, as if nothing touched it.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Still wake from the work shift, his time for wouldn't come for a while longer, finishing the drink he heads back out for a little walk to enjoy the night time air that was still lurking before the sun's rise. Walking Along the side walk he hears a small splash into the pool across the street and watches as she comes up from the pool.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

After a few laps in the pool, Natasha decided to just lay on her back and looks up at the sky, the sun not really all that bright to her eyes. Ignoring the fact that she was being watched, she enjoyed her time in the sun, there really was nothing to do anyways, getting bored of the pool, she decided to dry off and grab something to eat. After she dried off, she went back to her apartment and got dressed to go out, then hopped in her truck and sped off towards the diner, and was greeted by a smiling friend of hers who had been singing some tune, as off-key as she was, Natasha never pointed it out. She took her normal seat by the window and twirled her hair, not even looking at the menu, she knew she wanted an order of fries.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm

As the female left the pool, she walked down to the local dinner, sitting at the corner the waitress came over
"Greetings sure, welcome to the dinner, this morning special is eggs over easy, summer sausage and texas toast. "
Looking from the menu, " Ill take that please ma'am" Giving the waitress the menu he notices the door open and its the same female from the pool. Watching where she goes, she heads to another person whistling. Suddenly a small instink in his stomack tells him there of kin...

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 pm

lagg double post ignore this post

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Natasha ā€œIā€™ll just take an order of curly fries, large pleaseā€ she spoke in a near velvet voice even if she was just ordering herself some fries and felt someone watching her, she decided to just ignore it, if he or she wanted anything, theyā€™d approach her. After handing the waitress the menu she went back to twirling her hair, then pulled out her phone and decided she wanted to surf the web and pulled out her laptop.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Allen relaxes himself. He knew shes a vampire, before the food comes he figures he better do it now before it comes. Getting up, he walks over without disturbing anyone, almost stealth like from humans, walking up to her he asks if he could sit down.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Natasha no longer felt the gaze of someone else, so she shrugged it off, in her mind, then nodded to the guy, ā€œSure you canā€ she said sweetly, then took out a compact mirror and used it as if it was a set of side-view mirrors on a car, when she saw someoneā€™s eyes, she looked shocked, half the guys who ever looked her way anymore, longer than 10seconds, or without having her attention as well, werenā€™t as good looking as this one, she then decided to pay attention to the one in front of her, sensing she wasnā€™t the vampire in this dinner, she felt at home, and safe.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

Sitting down at the Table with the female in front of him, he greeted her with a Kind voice.
" Hello mistress, my name is Allen, i hope im not too odd of the bunch here, its just i have a thing if i see someone more then once i tend to talk to them. " He lend back and breathed more easier now that the hard part was out of the way.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 am

For the first time in a long time, Natasha felt something, maybe attraction or fear? Shrugging, she kept his face in mind so that if she ever saw it again, sheā€™d know he meant no harm, she also kept his energy in mind and made sure not to mix it up with Allanā€™s. she also tried to get her name in before he left, ā€œAnd my name is Natashaā€ she spoke loud enough for anyone to hear who was a few feet away from her.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm

I think we need a posting order on here.
Me, Thech then Super

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 am

Ok red go again, i dont have anything to go on so post again if you can :D

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Natasha saw him slow down, then walk in front of the window, she, like the old human teen she was at one point, placed her elbow on the table and placed her chin on her open palm and watched as he walked by, then noticed what she was doing, she then placed her hands in her lap and looked at the man in front of her, took a fry and dipped it in ketchup, then acted like nothing happened.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Allen knew what she was looking at as the men behind him walked out the door, he could tell she wasn't even paying him any attention at all. Knowing this he sighs and stands up and bows to the female that was infront of him.
"it was nice to you meet you. "
With that he walks out of the resterant.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Natasha felt bad, but since he was gone, she finished her meal, if you can call it that and put a tip on the table then wondered back to the apartment, but decided to sit by the pool some more, she then decided to go and get her pet snake, taking him out of the tank, she locks up her apartment and brings him with her. Laying on the pool bench, she places her snake on her stomach and lets him lay out, obviously she wasnā€™t a normal human, normal humanā€™s would stay away from this breed; Black Mamba, her snake, unlike the wild oneā€™s is calm and tame, unless the owner is agitated.

(Thats fine, and her snake is not her only pet)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

(Well, I will answer when Super posts, same as on the other roleplay)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Getting bored of just laying there, Natasha got up, wrapped her snake around her neck and put a dress on, a small, day dress that didnā€™t look to fancy, the floral design really looked good on her, the book store was only a few minuets away from the apartment, she grabbed her sunglasses and slid into her sandals, looking Victorian, but still beautiful as ever, entered the book store after a few minuets of walking, her snake still around her neck, and in plan view, stroking it softly, she went to the vampire section, she enjoyed seeing how the writers liked to pick on her kind, smiling a full, toothy smile, her fangs showing, out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw the man from the diner, then shook her head. ā€œMy eyes are playing tricks on meā€ she muttered to herself and her snake.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!