Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

a part of “Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Neko-chan890.

Sora's Daughter Is Thrown Into Her Own Epic Journey, And Tries To Over Come Many Challenges...None So Big As Trying To Get Over Her Crush On Her Father's Best Friend, Riku.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts:Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 pm

NerdyKidNickerson wrote:I'm going to post in a bit, and I'll include my charaster that lives on Twilit Isle. so you won't just be waiting. n.n

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. How well would Misaka and Yasuo know each other? Are they next-door neighbor kind of childhood friends, or just acquaintances?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm

It's up to you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 pm

NerdyKidNickerson wrote:It's up to you

Ugh, using my own line against me... Fine! I'll decide! To the coin! *goes off*

*comes back* Okay, the all power full coin flip has spoken. It says neighbors.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Lol, okay then XD
So, they've known eachother for a while?

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I'd say so. Since whenever they could walk and talk, probably.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm trying to get it kicked off. my character has already packed for when she sneaks out after riku, Chari if you would be so kind as to do a time skip and then it can get going?
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay, give me a few minutes then. I just got home from rehearsal so I might have to do some stuff soon, but I'll do what I can.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretAgentCanada on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello~ So, thinking of ways to enter... It doesn't seem like right now would be a time to throw Demyx into the mix, so should I wait a little while, or just toss him in?

SecretAgentCanada
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Posted my thing. I have a question though; how are the groups going to form? Should Riku head to the Twilit Isles or where? Does it matter?

Oh, and Canada, I love the sig. I have been playing Brotherhood for the past week or so.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretAgentCanada on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

@Chari xD Love it~ What platform are you using? That multiplayer... -drools- So fun xD

SecretAgentCanada
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm

@Chari: Well the world that was taken over my darkness was Radiant Garden, which I have mentioned in my insanly long post that I have not yet posteed, (So Canada, thhat's probably a no-no for a starting post for Demnyx,) and ... oh you'll see. (;

But Kura will be on Destiny Island, not directly with Kai and Riku, but she'll be there to try to find Kai.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 pm

@Canada- PS3. So much fun online, no doubt.

@KidNick- Radiant Garden? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What about Squa-- I mean, Leon?! And the other FF guys! Did they make it out okay?

And I was thinking maybe Twilit Isles for Riku, Kai, and Gang, but I'll wait to see what Neko says.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 am

Well, I guess some of the FF people got out. I definitely included Cid in my intro.

▲ ▲

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Well, I do know that Kai is going to be knocked unconsiouss so that she can enter the Chamber of Awakening, there for gaining her keyblade...but i don't know if i should keep her with the group? or should there be two groups?

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Up to you. I wasn't sure if one group would be all that great with the amount of people we have. If we have two groups, I would suggest that Kai and Riku be split up, that way the two are looking for each other. We could also have some go with each side or get picked up along the way or something like that. We would need to fit Axel and Demyx into the groups but we could figure it out.

Just an idea. I just wanted to know one way or another before we got too far. Speaking of Awakenings, I need to have Misaka's too.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Chari wrote:Up to you. I wasn't sure if one group would be all that great with the amount of people we have. If we have two groups, I would suggest that Kai and Riku be split up, that way the two are looking for each other. We could also have some go with each side or get picked up along the way or something like that. We would need to fit Axel and Demyx into the groups but we could figure it out.

Just an idea. I just wanted to know one way or another before we got too far. Speaking of Awakenings, I need to have Misaka's too.

Kura's going to be following Kaizume around, (Of corse for her own greedy reasons, but w/e) and I just finished writing her post..

as for Yasuo, do you want me to bring him in now with Misaka?

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

If you wouldn't mind.

PS: That might just be the Mother of all posts right there
Last edited by Chari on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Okay~

That post was longer than I expected it to be... I'm kinda tired of typing, so it's probably going to be short XD

Edit: Yeah, I think I sprained my wrist typing it, t'was worth it in the end though

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm

So, who should the groups be, then? I can go with whatever. I'm waiting for the right moment to make my next post.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Urelasticreflection wrote:So, who should the groups be, then? I can go with whatever. I'm waiting for the right moment to make my next post.

Well, here is my idea. Kura and Kai are together, first off, because that was requested. I want Misaka to go with them, and maybe they meet up with someone else, such as your Strife or the other keyblader (whose name eludes me ATM). Yasuo could go too, I guess, instead of your guy or the keyblader. The other group would have Riku, for sure, and probably everyone else who isn't in group one (not count Axel and Demyx). It is the two nobodies that are hard to place; I guess they should be left to whoever is playing as them to choose were they go. The groups could probably meet up at some point then split up again with different members.

Again, this is just an idea, and the choice is up to Neko anyway.

Chari
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!