Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Melodia

Melodia

a part of “Melodia”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

Normality. The natural balance in the rhythm of someone's life. The way Webster defines normality is wrong. Still... even in our world there's a difference between normal and abnormal....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Melodia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Melodia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Oh em gee. We are drowning in Ksenia and Viena's river of lovely romance. I promise I'll post after boxing. Phaedon's going to break the chain~
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Ohhh.... Sen and Viena's love.... It's like... the really squishy type of noonewantstoadmititbuteveryoneelseknowsitstotallytrue kind of romance.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 am

OH~, I've been in an incrediblybeautifulweirdhappy mood all weekkk. I want to spread my love.

Sen and Viena.. UGH. I love them. I hope they destroy one another with all the love they radiate. Seriously.

Okay, so I'm leaving tomorrow for Italy. Three weeks. nsakdnsajfdnasmdnwjdkfhsdhfnmkeeida. I won't be able to write, or do anything that doesn't involve stuffing my face with food and stalking italian guys. ..Although that does sound super fucking appealing, Imma miss you guys soo much. D:

I'm going to try and post before I go to bed, even though I should be sleeping now since I have to wake up at an ungodly hour. ugh. And then it's going to be a fifteen hour flight altogether and I know I won't sleep a wink, and then straight away I'm going to my Aunt's house and I won't sleep and RAH. Who say's 'sleep a wink'? Me, bitches.

Okay, back to the point; I'mma try and post tonight before I leave.. Imma make Tailor do something off the wall so YoniBigButt has something awesome to write about while I'm gone.

I LOVE YOU ALL. D: Be happy.

P.S.

I have, AnahFluff. I still need to watch the latest episode. T-T
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Juicey.... Love.... Have fun stalking, but can you do me one itty-bitty little favour, please, because you love me and all that good stuff...?

Can you bring me one back? A sexy Italian guy, I mean. You don't even have to clothe him for me; I'm sure I have something that'll fit.... If not he can go without for a little while.... Then I'll have a little piece of Italy, and he can wear my fedora and make me pasta and just look awesome~! Seriously, it'd be the best thing I ever got for my sister's birthday (which is on the 19th), not including my sister because she was more of a plague than a present.

Oh. And Sen and Viena's love. There's no words for it. They're relationship just... Is. Maybe not like Heyzel, but it still is.

"Lunah Heyzel Tunstall Is.

I
Is."

I swear that was one of my best moments in role-play ever. Yes. Yes it was.

Which also reminds me. Taaaaaiiiillllloooooorrrrrr is adorable. I just want to sit on him and gnaw his arm off. ^J^

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

wadhakdhasjbndcasdalwd.

I love Sen and Viena and Magnus and Tailor and sometimes even Evans. All of them, really. Cayman and Luke and all of the lovely ladies. Whenever I pop on, I always check you gais' beautiful posts. It's like a storybook made of Belgian chocolate. Truffles; even. I second having a sexy Italian guy and I hope you're having a fantastic time down there. I have to travel somewhere, someday. When I have money. It's horribly expensive to go anywhere, and I still have to by my passport. Sob sob sob.

Tailor's post almost made me cry, and I'm not sure why. It might've been the conveniently sad songs I was playing at the same time.

I'm turning into a sap.

But, I love you guys; MaginekunJuiceyLozeypozey. It feels like it's been too long and we've grown apart.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

PUREZENTO todokete Moi! Moi! PAREEDO~~

I just thought it needed to be said. Finland is the most adorable thing since... since.... I can't think of a comparison right now. You can't compare him to things, things are compared to him. He just.... Well, he's not quite Is, which means he never will be, but he's....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCEEELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDOOOOOOOOOOO~

That solves that.

Mmmmm. Everyone that's still hanging around here rocks. And I totally second the storybook of Belgian chocolate/truffles; that would make my day a lot better right now. Not that anything bad happened. I just woke up about a half hour ago. ^_^

I'm working on a new RPG, and I suppose that I should wait for Juicey to get back before putting it up.... Then we can all be together again and wallow in our togetherness. That's right. Wallow. Togetherness. Christmas.

"Christmas is a time for family and togetherness. Now get bent!"

Thank you Switzerland. Thank you.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

Awwww yeeeaaaaah.

Wall. Of. Words.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 pm

HOW DARE YOU?!

Monika's post is going to be long only because there's a flash back. A long one. Seriously long.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

HOW DARE I!?

SIMPLE!

Because I Am.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm

IMBACK. woot.

So I was going to bring this guy I met at a party over here for you, Neko-- but the whole illegal thing got in the way. The trip was shit, anyway. Simply put. I'm not going into details 'cause that'd end with me in a horrible mood and probably blood that isn't mine on my hands. I did get to go to the fasta, though. However you spell it. It's like a.. a.. party, I guess? It's when everybody stays out til four in the morning and just walk around or go on the crappy-not-safe-rides. I went on one with my friend Francesco, because he said it was safe when it totally wasn't. The kid's lost his marbles. I swear to God I would've slipped out of that chair had I not been holding on for dear life.

I'd kill for italian chocolates.

It was a really pretty place, though. There was scenery almost everywhere I went, and I got a tannn~. And I met this boy named Fabio. ..'nuff said.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL~~~~~. AWGH. I missed you guys. I've been dying to write, too. dfdsfnds.

Mama's home, mama's home. -opens arms for children-

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 am

JUICEY'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love. My soul. My everything who has left me and hath now returned to me. Youuuuuu are the apple of my eye.

You all are, nuff said.

You, Juicey. We need to write that story you wanted to write. If I had long distance I'd call you just to say hi.

But I don't so I can't.

MAWM.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm

JUUUUUIICCCCCEEEEYYYYYY~~~!!!

I missed you, MeinLovelyBoxOfSexJuice!

While you were away, I totally wrote a new RPG that I haven't put up yet and I think we should ALL join it when I have time and we can all be together again~! YAY! Unfortunately I'm finally going back to work tonight so I won't have time for anything but working my ass off which sucks because you just got back, and as soon as you get back I have to go, and I'm legit not even breathing as I type this, it's the longest run-on sentance EVER!

That, children, is called excitement.

Che palle, don't play dumb with me, that's-a my brother's job, and I know you've got some plan for him that's sinister, in short, your highways don't have speed limits; but that doesn't give you the right to critisize the way men microbrew the best here crab breath.

It took me, like a half hour to figure that out, and I don't think it's right. Oh well.... It's pretty damn close. My Mom had to help me. Onto Polski's little rant in episode one! Wish me luck!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm

I feel so loved. I MISSED YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Lozaroe: I forgot what story we were going to write. I didn't even know we discussed co-writing. By email, right? UGHHHIDHFDKFDS. I'll go back and reread it. So you know what I did while on the plane, Lozernugget? I made up songs about you. The entire time. You.
Here's a sample:

OHHH, Anahh~.. You drive me crazyyy.. Anah, Anah, Anah.. Youuuuurrrr incredibly SSEEEEEXXX-Y-Y-Y-Y.

Nekolina, Put up yo' roleplay. I've been wanting to make a new character so bad. D: An incredibly sexy character. A character with a personality I've never done before. Like.. a badass character. OR NO. WAIT.. A bad character. Just like.. a thoroughly rotten person.. hm hm hm.

Where's the YoniMyster?

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 pm

@JuiceyBoxMcLoveBangBurger: Well we didn't really plan. We were going to but you had to leave so we need to do that. If you have MSN, or a cell phone or something we need to plan. WE NEED TO PLAN!

You made up songs about me? I need to make a song about you. I feel like.... I feel like I am letting you down as my love biscuit. No, my love soul apple of my eye baby. I LOVE YOU! That's all I can say.

WHERE ISH YONIBONI?! I miss her, so much.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang,
il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang,
il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang siamo noi io e te..

IO E TE!!

That song is all they played in Italy. I love it so much. ..Like.. If I had a child, I'd name it 'Il piu grande spettacolo dopo il big bang,'. Because that song deserves to have a child named after it. It does.

Love biscuit, I dedicate that song to you. IO E TEEEEEEEEEEEEE~.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

You make me blush happiness. That's right. Happiness. I blush happy.

I'm like heart balloons tied to sharks or fluffy clouds that go 'yeeeeeeah' cause I'm so cool.

I dedicate my new short to you Juicey but I don't know when it'll be up on mibba so don't get excited yet or do. I dunno.

Whatever floats your love boat.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Haha, good. I hope I do make you blush happiness.

And oh my goodness! I love that commercial. "And this isn't just chest hair. This is chest hair that spells out whatever I say. " --Or something ridiculious like that. Those commercials make my day.

AnahBananaa~.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm gonna put that up RIGHT NOW. But I'm only back for two days, which sucks balls, but that's okay. I'm not allowed to use the computer where I am now, which is re-fucking-tarded. I'm not even allowed to write on it without using the internet. -.- Like, WTF?

But yes. This new RPG of mine is set in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, because I'm awesome and I Am, so I can.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

SMOOCHSMOOCH.

Where have you been, Nekolina? Hey, whenever you start that roleplay(Or just any roleplays you come up with because I love them.) --Your going to have to send me a link, because I seriously don't check the RP section anymore. All of them--and I can say this with almost no doubt--rate right next to the stuff that comes out of my dog's butt.

Crumble-bum. You guys ever read Catcher in the Rye?

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

I've gone back to work for the rest of the summer, so I've been out with the horses for the last two weeks. I've been doing a lot of riding, especially this one little fat Appaloosa pony thing, Pumpkin, who I love to death. Actually.... Other than her, I've only ridden two other horses, Rascal and Boomer, but both of those were spur of the moment accidents.

So, later today I'm going to go register for school. I'm going to a Catholic school this year because my old one sucks dick. I'm not religious, really, so I'm really freaked out, but this school has the best education system in my area. Wish me luck!

Alright. I'm going to retrieve the link and send it to you in a minute.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!