Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

a part of “The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule”, a fictional universe by Electrolite.

Ten years after Ganon was sealed in the Sacred Realm by Link and Zelda, a new dark force has risen in the South. Can the races of the light unite to save themselves when the Hero of Hyrule remains absent?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Congratulations!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Watcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Congratulations, Ash! Is he your first?

Wish I could say I'd been absent for as nice reasons, I've just had exams. :| Oh well, aside from a bit of cleaning and packing in the run up to me moving out, I should have a great deal more free time from here on out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Noppa, he was my second :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:13 am

Would you say the second is worse or better? Completely serious question, cause I've heard stories... Nothing I have to look forward to, though. Don't got no oven, just the dough mixer. :D

Watcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 am

Well I was sick the whole pregnancy this time around. Other than that it wasn't so bad.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Well, at least there will be plenty of anti-bodies for the little one, so thats a plus.

June 16 - Well, its kinda quite in here. Everyone else has exams too?

Watcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Anyone still alive? Sorry for the double post, but jeez.

Watcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celtic.archer132 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 am

I'll be quite for a few more day, I'm going Camping till the end of the week.

celtic.archer132
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatsername_x on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 pm

I've had exams, exams, and more exams, and I'm still not done. Blah. But I'm still around, just a little absent.
{ can i be the only hope for you? because you're the only hope for me }

laurenn && larii
my h e a r t is like a b o m b ♥

whatsername_x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 pm

*whistles in boredom*

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm

AshFisher wrote:*whistles in boredom*

Ditto, Ash. Come on! I want to drop flash-bombs on the unsuspecting public!

Watcher
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!