Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Arizona

Fallout: Arizona

a part of “Fallout: Arizona”, a fictional universe by Nevermore90.

The Legion rose in Arizona and drove the NCR back to the Dam in Nevada, nearly driving them to their knees, but a brave adventurer saved President Kimball and, with the help of a few tribes, saved the Dam. Perhaps now it is time to drive the Legion home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Arizona”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallout: Arizona

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat May 28, 2011 5:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fallout: Arizona"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arizona

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Even if you don't want to join my RP, give me your opinion on the NCR, Enclave, B.O.S. (brotherhood of steel), and Legions. Who's the good guy? Who's the bad guy?

personal opinion: NCR are a weak affiliation of people working to restore the U.S.A., with some individuals stuck up, money grubbing jerks, but "good" as a whole. The Legion is the exact opposite: They are "Bad" as a whole, but a few individuals are actually trying to "repair" America. Listen to what Caesar has to say: he just wants to do the exact same thing that the Romans did, and look what Rome did until it collapsed! The B.O.S. has a few "shit headed" leaders, but they're some good people. The enclave use "Lets repair the U.S.A!" as a front, but most of the scientists are good people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sat May 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Are we seriously limited to only posting once a week?

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

NO! Sorry I meant "at least once a week," not "only once a week." I apologize.........
*facepalm* sorry.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Couple things. One: I am surprised your avatar picture isint a raven Nevermore. Two: I will submit a character in a bit. and uhhhh...my idea of the factions from fallout below.

NCR (New California Republic): "The New California Republic is a democratic federation based in California, but with holdings in Nevada, Oregon and Mexico. The Republic is dedicated to old world values such as democracy, liberty and the rule of law , as well as restoring order and progress in the Wasteland."
However given recent events with cesears legion , the brotherhood of steel and other groups they seem to no longer have time for their own ideals. As such they seem willing to do anything to regain their fading powers.

B.O.S (Brotherhood Of Steel): "A techno-religious organization operating across the ruins of post-war North America, with its roots stemming from the American military and the government-sponsored scientific community from before the Great War."
They are zealots who will go to any length to recover old world technology believing that if it falls in to the wrong hands (any hands but their own) that another great war could result from it , they are also a very secrative society , not liking outsiders or anyone else around them for the most part.

Caesars Legion: "an autocratic, ultra-reactionary, utilitarian society, based on that of the old Roman Empire, co-founded and led by Edward Sallow. The legionaries are a well-organized, culturally insular fighting force that, as of 2281, mainly operate west of the Grand Canyon and in Arizona, where its capital, Flagstaff, is located. The Legion is comprised mostly of reconditioned tribals and their young offspring. The Legion's standard is a golden bull on a red field which is derived from the historical Julius Caesar's standard for the Tenth Twin Legion."
Jerks. Plain and simple , iether you are with them or they are going to shoot you square in the face. They show no remorse , only seem interested in conquering the wastes for the sake of it and have incredibly misguided views on the rome they based their way of life around. Despite all this they are incredibly organized , loyal to a fault and never question orders (under threat of being nailed to a cross).

The Enclave: "The Enclave is a secretive military organization directly descended from members of the pre-War United States government and military industrial complex, claiming to be the legal continuators of the state and styling themselves as such. The Enclave is comprised mostly of descendants of government officials and military officers with ties to powerful corporations who retreated to a Poseidon Energy oil rig when the Great War started. They generally consider most people born outside the Enclave to be mutants, fit only for eradication"
That sums it up pretty well , they are evil , secrative , powerfull and overly cocky. They will let nothing stand in their way to their goal be that the BOS , you or other members of their own faction.
"" parts are from the actual fallout history pages and the bits under them are personal feelings gotten from the games.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I like your "Run down" of the factions, ZolZol, but I disagree with your view on the legion. I do not intend to start a flame war over it, but I do like a few of their ideals and characters.
General whats-his-face that was captured by the NCR: he's a bit of a d!ck. Caesar? Warlord and mastermind first, but former Occult of the Apocalyptic second. He gets results, and sure they seem out worldly in method, but it works.

Please keep posts to a max of 1 1/2-2 paragraphs... unless you've got something really important to say and you can't summize a way to pack it into a smaller bit.
Thanks for showing interest in my RP, and I agree with most of what you have to say.

Enclave sucks, NCR... meh... B.O.S. awesome in fallout 1-3, suckish in new vegas. Legion? Kick-ass but seemingly evil.

Seriously, do the "unto Caesar" missions all the way until you kill Mr. House, then talk to Caesar. He has a lot to say, and it's pretty interesting.
"Legion: Thesis. NCR: Antitheses. Resulting war: Synthesis."

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat May 28, 2011 8:48 pm

I'M MAKING A MAP FOR THE RP! YAY!!! :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun May 29, 2011 12:27 am

Eh , not so much a flame word then....I forget the word for it. Trading ideas when you disagree on them? Also , map? AWESOME.

And sadly I have never sided with the legion in new vegas. I really should some day , I just always figured they were straight up evil tho.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

I killed house on every play through but one, I beat with Mr. Helpy guy that I forget the name of, did render unto Caesar, and I've beat it with NCR. NCR duster/helmet is THE BEST apocalypse armor I've ever seen, and I like the concept.
The "old west" of Nevada (so a duster), mixed with riot armor... perfecto!

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

I am also adding a map of BullHead city, the capital of The Legion (I know Bethesda has its own facts about the capital of The Legion, but crap hit the fan and now it's Bull Head)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright: Enclave and Legion HQ Done.
I'm not going to do the Trader's or Raider's HQ, unless it is necessary or specifically requested. Does anyone have any suggestions for maps?

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:53 pm

OOC is completely open. I'm trying to get 2 people to join before I close off the RP (I don't like having more then 4 people/RP... it gets hectic and I hate reading 999999billion posts every time I log on). The OOC, like I said, is still open for discussion and everything.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 pm

I know I created a crazy, gary-stu esque character, but I noticed you needed people.

Give me one chance, and I can make a character that could really work for this RP. I had in mind a traveling chef/ or lover of the various food the apocalypse has spawned, who at the same time, is an excellent fist fighter. He's not an active member of any group, and would work better than that crazy Fanfiction-esque OC I made.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Lolz he works quiet well, but whats with the street fighter/Toku character art? :)

RP IS FULL now. Jay u have the last character. Good job :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Thanks.

He does look street fighter, but what do you mean by Toku? o.o

It's Kenshiro. He's from another Post Apocalyptic piece of fiction: Fist Of the North Star. He's based off of Mad Max and Bruce Lee, and I just damned love the armor he has/leather armor from Fallout and Mad Max, so I tend to use it.

Don't worry: My OC knows martial arts, but he can't do anything DBZ. Although I am interested in having him learn real life feats like Iron Crotch, Iron Skin, Iron Palm, and such.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Great , not only do I have to worry about getting shot , stabbed , eaten , beaten , kicked in the jewels , irradiated or starving but now I gotta go up against ken-blowyourfaceoff-shiro. I am saving one bullet at all times for MYSELF. XD

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 am

LOL. Another Fan, I see? XD

I perfer his later 'Renai-blowyoshitup-ssance' work. You?

No worries. No powers at all. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 am

I was thinking about their being adverse effects from radiation, bad run-ins with Enclave, and maybe some......Vault adventuring (yes everyone SHOULD get a pip-boy at some point)

Maybe you could get some cool radiation stuff...unless it kills you first.... but you wont be able to have children :)

Toku is a street-fighteresque game... it came first...

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah No: Hokuto Shinken is achieved through intense training and mastery of the life energy known as Ki.

I'll check out Toku sometime.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:24 pm

So the posting order is
-Me
-lilrocker
-zolzol
-Jayzerosnake
right?

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!