Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

a part of “Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Join this young traveler on his treacherous journey to save his twin sister from the Dragon Keeper and dethrone the tyrant the people of AnatolΓ­ call their queen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LockwynWoodspire on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:35 am

God it's been forever since i've been on here. I'm SOOO sorry I disappeared on you guys like that. That said... I seem? to still have my place in this? At least Cayleen doesn't seem to have replaced my characters with other people... I'm here now if you still want me, but I have no Idea what is going on. What do you need the dragon keeper, the rebel leader, and the prince of Occidens to do?

I'm so happy to see some new rebellion members and that Occidens is actually important enough to have more than just a princess and a few princes XD

To all the people who have joined since I was last on (or those who have just forgotten):

Hello, it's nice to meet you. I play (used to play?) Maedoc the dragonkeeper, Arya the Rebellion Leader, and Prince Tiris of Occidens and his two brothers (mentioned briefly at the bottom of Tiris' profile).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LockwynWoodspire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm not sure if this is alive or not now. I'd like it to be, though.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LockwynWoodspire on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah, that would be nice ^_^
With me gone so long it was lacking some pretty major characters. Maybe if everyone else hasn't given up on it, we could actually get some good plot going with the rebel leader, the dragonkeeper, and occidens' prince back in it.

LockwynWoodspire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm

I would be willing to come back if we can get enough people , I think it would be cool if we could get this rp going again seeing as i never found a time to really start...

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LockwynWoodspire on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

I wonder if Cayleen gave up on it...

LockwynWoodspire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 am

I wonder as well, this rp has so much potential.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Well...with a long delay, I finally decided to post again. Can we revive this?

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:20 am

I'd be willing to revive this, but it seems like it'd be a stretch at this point.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 pm

IT would be amazing if we can get this going again. Seeing how many of the new roleplays aren't as interesting as the past ones it would be amazing. Besides I bet many people would be dying to join.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am

Err not sure what I SHOULD say I'm not cayleen. But the last I heard of her, months ago (we were rl friends but we stopped talking) I think something happened to her computer. Or in a way she gave up on it. ^^ I could be wrong we no longer talk soooooo yeah. If you guys wanna remake this, go right ahead. I withdraw my character (I was really was never here at all) and wish you guys the best of lucky at it! ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 am

I'm all in favor of reviving this or something. Remaking it is another possibility, though we'd likely need Cayleen's blessing on that count. I'd be willing to GM too, if no one else wanted to.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 am

<Luna Star
Ill love it if its remade of revied, but truthfully remaking it sounds much more... optional? Probably not the right word, but If were to revive it now, it will be very slow...but at the same time if we remade this, we have to advertise since new roleplays arent really listed like before. D: so yea >3> those are my opinions
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 am

Indeed. I feel that we should remake it, because we need more people to fill in the slots.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

^ True

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Just seen this RP!

I wanted to join it before as this is a remake, so if you re-remake it please let me know :L

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Oh also, if anyone is interested and you all seem really good roleplayers looking at the activity, would any of you fancy joing my new roleplay?

Its about three races, vampire, Lycans and shifters who are meeting at their secret city Arcadia to discuss the recent increase in human murders and humans spotting them. Each race hates each other, there shall be a war, deciet, infighting, violence, romance, etc and it will all be mature content! So the mention of sex and swearing is alloud :)

If you like the idea hers a link with more info :P

roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s-r-e-b-o-o-t/

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am

Okay back on this account.. And If anyone is still interested, Im planning on making the remake. Only if some people show some interest of course, because what Cayleen wanted is unknown to me so support from the original cast would be awesome :3 I wont be able to make it AS awesome, but meh Ill try :3

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 am

I'm interested, of course. Haven't found a good RP on here in months... Then again I'm really bad at searching.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 am

XD Wow. That was fast .-.

I wasn't expecting a response that quickly, but then again..you're awesome Hydrall!

And same, roleplays now aren't the same as before [WHOOT WHOOT 2 YEAR STATUS!] with an exception of some.. Anyhow, Ill wait for a few more and Ill try to whip up the roleplay again :D

Fortunately enough, Cayleen was awesome and so very detailed with his or her work, so we got quiet the guideline to follow. Shame that she or he isnt here with us today >< Cayleen was awesome

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:26 pm

So how are we doing this?

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!