Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The New Republic

Star Wars: The New Republic

a part of “Star Wars: The New Republic”, a fictional universe by mozag.

Become a Jedi Master or a Powerful Sith Lord and anything in between in this immense new Roleplay! Set 40 years after the fall of the Galactic Empire, The New Republic faces a new enemy....Lord Verus.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The New Republic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: The New Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

This is the out of character discussion board for the RP Star Wars: The New Republic. You may post questions or concerns below. If you would like to reserve a character, you jaw to apply for that character. Canon and other important roles will be filled at a first come first served basis. Thank you.
Last edited by mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: The New Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Can I reserve Leia Solo please? And I think I might be a Jedi as well is that okay. I also want to know around what age Leia is right now Im a little confused on the time line and whether or not shes had the twins yet.
Last edited by Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

can i be both R2 and c-3po seeing as 3-po will be translating for R2, i might as well be both

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Sure, you may reserve both, but please fill out the character application for both of them. Kimiko, while this RP is not following the expanded universe, several aspects of the EU will be incorporated into the RP. this story takes place exactly 40 years after the fall of the galactic empire, so you may estimate her age from there. Also, fill out what you would like her to be, e.g. A Jedi, in the character application. Canon characters will be given out on a first come, first served basis, so please submit your app quickly.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

If it is 40 years after the fall of the empire that would make Leia in her early 60's approximately. I cant find any documentation on how old she was supposed to be in the original trilogy. In other words how old are you making Luke so I know how old to make Leia ^^;

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Luke is going to be exactly 59 years old.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Kay that means Leia is 59 as well thax much , now another question, sorry I'm so full of questions do I use a pic of Carrie Fisher now cause technically there are no pictures of what Leia would look like old. I just want to make sure my character sheet looks correct and good.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

That should be fine, since she is around that age. And I don't mind the questions :)
Last edited by mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RottenSilverfin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes, Leia would be 59 years old, and yes, a picture of Carrie Fisher would be lovely. Of course, a recent one.

- Light Side Mod

RottenSilverfin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

kay thanx again I'm gonna get on making her character sheet now, you guys have way lots helpful.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 pm

r2-d2 an c-3p0 are up and waiting your approval GM XD

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Both have been approved. Congratulations!

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 am

Okie Dokie Leia is up I hope she's okay, if I need to edit let me know, I tired not to do specifics with who the children she had were and all that just in case we have people sign up that want to be them. Or if they want to change the story line from the books, frankly I wouldn't blame them if they did. The books never really made any sense to me XP.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 am

Your application was great, and your character was accepted! Also, it is up to the other players to figure out if they want to be related to a canon character, so if anyone requests to be one they have to ask the relation. In other words, if someone wants to be Liea's child, they have to ask you and the player for Han first.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Skillet Weasley on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm really glad my character was accepted!! I've never been in a Star Wars RP before, because all of the ones I tried to join on my other account (this one's new. =D) were dead long before I found them.. ='( A little sad.
Tom Riddle
Severus Snape
Harry Potter

The three lost boys; all found a home at Hogwarts.

Lucy Skillet Weasley
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks mozag there for awhile I was afraid I might not get Leia cause I was having internet trouble and couldn't get back to the roleplay, might I suggest putting the link for the rp back into the first OOC post so others don't end up like me. You probably didn't even realize you did it, don't feel bad I've done it myself. I was just afraid that someone would get the character before I had a chance to get her posted. But between the site doing updates and my internet being a royal pain in the patooty, I was getting so frustrated. I'm glad you liked her though. Like I said before mozag I was planning on making another Jedi character as well perhaps I can make her one of Leia and Han's children.

Lucy don't feel bad I totally feel your pain, I get excited when I see a Star Wars Rp and very disappointed when they don't even get started. I just joined another one as well, and used a character that I had made for one of those doomed Rp's. I'm glad I got Leia though she's one of my favorites.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Yes, I understand where your coming from, and I will post a link up above shortly. Also, we (Me and my other mod, Tristren, AKA rottensilverfin) have no plans on closing this RP. We've been working on it for quite some time and moved it to this site, as the other site it was on got no popularity (It was on FB). I will try to start the game officially ASAP but I need at least the Darths and Council member characters taken first so that we can push the start. Also, I'm hoping the concept of the Jedi and Dark Jedi Academies will be popular as it is just like a school, but in a Star Wars setting. Finally, we would greatly appreciate it of you would tell everyone interested because as more people sign up, the better the RP.

Michael

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm going to submit a profile for Master Aald'orr, did you have a gender specification you wanted?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Master Aald'orr is a male. And thank you for considering applying!

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Plot twist, I'm going for Master Cedina. Well that's what I was going for first, I connected the names incorrectly.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!