Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fast Food Mafia Wars

Fast Food Mafia Wars

a part of “Fast Food Mafia Wars”, a fictional universe by Sonata.

Your favorite fast-food restaurants are mafias in this satirical role play. They must unite to defeat the smiley-faced menace that is Walmart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fast Food Mafia Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fast Food Mafia Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

I couldn't get on this site this morning for some reason. Hm...I don't know about the Chihuahua turning into a manbearpig. I think it was fine that he could talk. If he could transform into something like that. I don't think Taco Bell would be Taco Bell. Be something from Twilight or some werewolf movie. And I'd like to think Taco Bell always experiments new ways to make you fire a hole in the can.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:36 am

So this is still going right? Me and a friend want to join as Chik-fil-a and a cow minion.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 am

Still going on, but with all my APUSH work, my first post is taking a while =....= I'm sorry. I am still active, just a little slow.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah this is still happening, we're just not going to be rushing other players. Real life is priority. I do give them 7 days though. If they haven't posted for seven days, then I move the RP along and we skip them. In the mean time, since the posting order is being created, you're welcome to send me your profile for approval.

Also, Selene Durlan picked up Long John Silver's profile from adoption? You know Selene if you wanted to play someone else, you're welcome to lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 pm

I bought Burger King today. All I imagine is Ron glaring at me while I devour this bacon double cheeseburger. McDonald's fries will always win with me though but not their burgers.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Haha! That's awesome!

By-the-way, I'm the friend That One Guy was talking about, hi! I hope my character was to your liking, Sonata.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Er...your character's profile doesn't seem Chick-fil-a to me. You made him too normal. Compared to the other profiles, your character just seems like the oddball in the Mafiaverse. He could have been in any RP, but nothing in his character creation marks him as belonging to the Fast-Food universe the RP takes place in. I hope you're able to tweak him a little.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Hm, yeah, I can for sure. That's why I asked.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Okay, done with the complete character reconstruction tweaking.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Approved.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm

YES!

Thank you so much! :D <3

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Four days left until we move on. Just let me know honestly, if none of you think you'll have a post up in 4 days tell me. There' s no reason for me to wait to move this along. You're holding up everyone.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey, let me know who are those who are really interested in doing this because I'm on the verge of just dropping this game because I had these people join, telling me they're interested, and then they don't want to post. Three people, including myself, have posted out of the majority that has joined this game. Then one quits because he didn't think he could handle 200 words. If you're ready to post, then please post, if not, I'm just not even going to bother.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 pm

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for "The one guy" to finish his profile before I can approve. O:P

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:59 pm

finished! Although I think it best I post after Jeff? She's the one playing the boss after all XXD

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, been slightly busy this week. I'll try and post tonight, actually, I'll do my best to post tonight. Since I really don't have anything else to do, it should get done without a hitch.

And then Nick can post. :D
(assuming he's accepted.)

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Do you want to know why I took so long Jeff? It's very silly actually...the picture. I had it in my head I'd have no trouble at all coming up with the one I pictured in my head but nooooo, all the sites had be like all 'we don't have that' and shit >.< c'mon artists!

But enough of my excuses, I just think this rp is funny as hell.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Lol, Nick.
The picture was kind of a stumbling block for me...But once I found the one I'm using the character came together in a way that got me in.
All it took was a complete character makeover! :D

But no, in all seriousness, I'm gonna start on my post now. It may take me a while, so just bear with me, please.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Approved. So far my favorite profiles are: Wendys, Taco Bell, and Chik-fil-a cow minion lmao. They're just so awesome.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:19 pm

If the players who have joined and haven't posted, haven't posted by Wednsday, I'm dropping them from the RP. There's no reason for them to stay there if they're inactive.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!