Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of a World

Warriors of a World

a part of “Warriors of a World”, a fictional universe by Blacklight1991.

Warriors from every country in the island continent of Dalaris gather together in times of peace to share their knowledge and work to keep the peace going as long as possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of a World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Warriors of a World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:29 am

FoxGlove seems very new at the site but a great writer. Perhaps if he/she would like to join I wouldn't mind. Though it does seem that ThornGood has been here a while and developed many characters. Perhaps we won't lose her as quickly? Just my idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxGlove on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Sorry about this guys and gals, but I cant join yet. My computer has been having issues for some time now and I will have to send it in on the morrow to get fixed. Depending on how fast they can get it done I will probably submit my character once I get it back if you haven't accepted someone else already.
Once again I apologize.

With regards,
-FoxGlove
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et dul cissimum pro patria bibere. Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae!

At some point or another there was a translation error... Or six.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxGlove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

What say we have both? Anyone think five is too many?
It's like being friends with a tame leopard. It may sit at the foot of your bed and let you pet it's head, but it can still eat your throat out. It just won't do it tonight. --Anita Blake

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I guess since there are no objections, that is a yes. Just wondering where Oboro is, it's been almost a month.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't think five is too many at all. Currently I'm in a roleplay with six people all together and the outcome has been great. The only downfall is that it gets a little much to read large posts that can range to being as small as 250+words to 1000+words. And things can be missed. As long as everyone reads, and possibly rereads before replying then five people shouldn't be too much to handle at all.

I just spoke to Oborosen, he just hadn't noticed that you had posted something Blacklight, which is what I had thought. He said he'll post something soon with his apologies.

Foxglove: no problem, take your time with the computer. I hope everything goes alright and it is just a simple fix that won't take too awfully long. Can't wait to see what your character will end up like in this rp.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Strange Blacklight I didn't catch that you had posted and I was under the impression that you hadn't yet. Somewhat understandable though as I have been working and trying to run two of my own Rps as well, but at the moment one is apparently dead as well seeing as I can't keep players.

The other one however is actually in a full swing despite one player throwing a small wrench into the works.
Give me a moment to get caught back up after work and I will post, but I am glad to see that this has a good enduring quality in it.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Going to read and post tomorrow. I finally got to the computer today after a long day of events and am way to tired to comprehend what just happened. lol. So I will reread it tomorrow and post what.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 am

hi i would like to create an character.so there is an avaible place for another char?

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxGlove on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Hallo again.

My laptop is fixed, they replaced the track pad and took out the screw that was rattling around. But before they gave it back they didn't plug the fan in properly, so I had to send it in again to fix the problem and my battery is slightly melted, which accounts for the delay.

All's well that ends well however, and if you will have me I am still quite eager to join.

FoxGlove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

Of course FoxGlove! Be happy to read your character once it's submitted.

And sure, HolyOrders, I don't think anyone would be opposed to another player. Just submit a character profile and we can take a look once it's up. I've posted, and once the two of you are approved you can jump into the order whenever you find a good intro point.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Oboro that was hilarius!

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Kinda creepy too, but it was funny. ^.^ My post is up, can't wait to see more.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:47 pm

What the hell was that? Nevermind... I think I've answered my own question Cain is a demon after all. Anywho, I should be able to post mine after work. And I'm happy to announce that it's SNOWING!!

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am

I think I would love snow more if I weren't a driver... lol. Cause Mom calls me up even now when I don't live with her and asks if I'm safe (didn't even leave the house) and makes sure I WASN'T out on the roads today... -sigh- Anyway, I'll read though I'll have to wait for Oborosen I believe.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 pm

I have a dad with four wheel drive. He's nice enough to save me the hassle. Been your turn for a while now Enki. I know you're probably busy with classes, but we'd love a post from you.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

My deepest apologies to everyone. I have been busy with classes, work, and recently my fiance has decided that his epilepsy wants to kick it to high gear and I've been dealing with that. I've read up to the present posts and will surely have something up and running this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!