Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Calling All Heroes

Calling All Heroes

a part of “Calling All Heroes”, a fictional universe by BelleOceane.

You are the son or daughter of a famous hero or villain. You maust learn to use your powers to fight your enemies at the Hero or Villain Academy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Calling All Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Calling All Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Calling All Heroes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Calling All Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Quite frankly, this RP looks fascinating! However, I feel that it MAY be a bit restricting. Can we have a "hero" who really isn't all that good and just, or a villain who doesn't quite agree with what they are doing? I mean, I get that this kind of character would need a lot of backing, but may we still try it out?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:24 pm

I agree with Rainbow it'd be interesting for characters to have different view points, I'm also curious, could you be the child of someone who is like a sidekick?
The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Of course! the point of the academy is that a lot of the heroes or villains won't really know how to be heroes or villains. Some heroes may decide to become villains and the other way around! Heroes and villains display certain qualities, but they won't neccessarily be like that! It's not made to be restricting, but quite the opposite! The students are challenged with living up to their parents reputations and also finding out if they really want to be a hero or a villain.

Any you can definately be the child of a sidekick! as long as they are in the DC universe (like Robin) they are allowed :)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Awesomeness! >w< I'll totally get to work on an app. Thanks!!!

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Yay! I will make a character ASAP. :)

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Thank you both!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Can't wait for this!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Same! >w< Thanks for accepting the Character! >w <

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 pm

I'll have him/her up by tomorrow at the latest. I'm having alot of trouble finding a villain born with powers who looks at least slightly human. Any suggestions anyone? I'm not firmiliar with the villains of DC comics, just the heroes.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm

This is going to sound silly, but I just checked out the Teen Titan Archives, like you could use Jinx or Blackfire.

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Poison Ivy, Mr. freeze, bizzaro, and someone called the Puzzler who I guess was a girl made up of puzzle pieces that could disassemble and reassemble herself.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks guys! I just found someone, but I'm going to look at all of them too :)

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O'Grodney on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey folks! This looks like a decent idea and I'm definitely interested.

As a helping hand I think it'd be useful if everyone regularly checked in with this here lil ole thing.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

That's the DC comics wikia.

Anyway as soon as I saw this I had a female character I wanted to make but I think Ill just scrap her and go with a guy (due to the pre existing prevalence of female characters.) it'll be easier for me to rp either way.

O'Grodney
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you very much! We'll be surety check it out! :)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey, I completely forgot to put her Alias in her name, so I added it above the first picture. Hope you dont mind ^^

By the way, thanks for the parantage idea. It was tons better then my original one.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

That's fine! And yay! I love Poison Ivy! (One of my many favorite villains!)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reginox on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Alright, I've got a question. I know many people may despise this but.... What about a clone? I'm not talking about like, a superman clone or something. I was thinking of doing a character who is a clone of Deathstroke; I think that might create some interesting interactions between characters. Especially with kids who are the children of Justice League or Teen Titan heroes.

Reginox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:36 pm

The problem with a clone is that to be in the school, they'd have to be between 6 and 18 to be in the school. Still, if you are the child of him, it might make sense if you were to attempt to impersonate him and use his name, costume, etc. It's a very interesting idea and if you can find a way to make it work, then by all means, go for it!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reginox on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Ok, I'll think it over and then turn in a character sheet for you to look over. If you don't like it than I can think of something else.

Reginox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!