Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

a part of “Dragon Hunters: Reloaded”, a fictional universe by Chari.

Peace was about to be secured for good, until this happened. It is up to an organization of both humans and dragons to find out who is causing a disturbance and deal with them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Hunters: Reloaded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 am

I was just asking if that character type is to your liking for your RP story XD
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 am

Um, I tried using tinypic. Is it acceptable now? :<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am

Lukipyon wrote:Um, I tried using tinypic. Is it acceptable now? :<

Absolutely.

And Oblivion, I suppose that would work, but you would have to get into the plot somehow.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:19 am

Oh yeah he will. I was going for a rouge guy that wants nothing to do with the events...but then ends up dragged into it all XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry the post is taking so long. I had to solve a little problem earlier today, so I am working on it now. For those of you who are not currently in the Hunters, I am afraid you either need to be in Jotunheim to get involved now or else wait until this little intro arc is over. Nothing much I can do to solve that.

Edit: Of course, now that I read the character profiles, some of them are unclear as to whether they are in the hunters or not. It would apear that Thorn, Monica, Charoi, Ron, Uther, and Jessie are already in DH and everyone else is not. If I am wrong, though, please tell me.

Edit 2: Alright, intro is out, albeit a little short. It is just meant to let us all get into position for me to start the action, and trust me when I say we jump right into it.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Yay!

So glad that this has started! Made my first post, and sorry for dragging you around already FD, but I thought that if I wanted to get anything done in the post, that would be necessary. I tried to control you as little as possible.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm

EDIT:

Wew. Sorry about that whinny sounding post! Chari, I fixed Final's history and did a bit of research. It should be completly fixed and ready to go. Again, thanks for the pm notifying me!
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lastnote on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

Nice, mine is one of the characters that isn't starting aas a part of the DH but luckily for me the intro takes place in an ice dragon city

easy integration :P

Lastnote
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Wait, Final. Who are you talking about in the post? So far there are 2 groups of 3 but they are patrolling, and the only group on lookout is Ron and Charoi, and they are on top of the palace. And they are sniping, so they are positioned as NOT to be seen. So your post seems to contradict itself, so who are you going to talk to?

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 pm

I don't think I messed up. From what I read, Lastnote's character Noah was talking to one of them. I never read anything about them being hidden. From what I read in the later posts, they were in clear view and on patrol, right? I'll check my post, may have put outlook in there by mistake. When Final came from the tunnel into the courtyard, he saw Noah speaking to Charoi and Ron.

But, to answer your question, I'm talking about Ron, Noah and Charoi (god I really hope I didn't mess up. hate doing that.).

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Noah was talking to Jessie and Thorn, I believe. Thorn was the black scaled dragon, while Jessie was the human girl. I don't know what you are referencing as of yet, though, so I will check.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Nah sorry Final, Ron and Charoi are up on top of the palace sniping, so they are trying to stay out of sight.

Jess and Thorn met up with Noah on patrol.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

Uggh. Now I see where I messed up. Off to fix it now, thanks!

EDIT:

Wasn't much to fix, but I took out the lookout part. Now I know I'm mean Jess and Thorn. Glad thats cleared up.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 pm

If warlock doesn't post within the next hour, I will post to keep us moving forward. Hopefully, he will make it here for the action, but I can't slow it up for one person.

Edit: Come on guys, we only need like on or two people to post to fill up time and the action will get started. Someone, please, post something.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Hmmm. I wanted to do my introduction post in another situation, but since we are this close to start, I guess I will just "meh" and go ahead with plan D, just let me see if I have all ready... granades, big cola bottle, a lot of guns... a rubber chicken... yep all ready. *Thumbs up* All ready to be ensued.
|| Now I know that Iยดm the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:24 am

Sorry for the long time for the first post! Irl aggro. v.v' Anyways, I've obviously posted as you can see from the huge wall of text. I'm not usually this mouthy but since I missed the first time I -should- have posted, had to do catchup. But it got done and hopefully there are no hard feelings! :D

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loligo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 pm

O.o the new character feature's rly cool! (I don't know what it does exactly but it seems convenient)

I didn't come on for a week and I thought I was going to be ridiculously far behind, guess I was wrong ^.^

Sorry I disappeared... life always seems to pick up as soon as I join a roleplay -.-'

Loligo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Alright, if the two people who were with me don't post today, I will post tomorrow. Those who are just fighting are welcome to keep doing so for now.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Alright, then I will post later if Thorn doesn't. That is the last person I was waiting for the reaction from.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Sorry life happened... and clowns, circus, small nieces... meh you know the drill. At least all is ready to phase 4.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!