Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survive.

Survive.

a part of “Survive.”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Your brought into a world of violence, murder, and destruction. You have one ability, or power to keep you alive. What will you do to survive until the end of the day?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survive.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Survive.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 am

Great character hero.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 pm

I edited my character. :D
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Just looked it over and it's great! So, maybe we'll start the RP today B)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Yay!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes it is very yay! Everyone had good posts :D

However, silverpheonix I need you to edit yours... the robots don't have swords. They wouldn't be able to hold a sword because there hands are shotguns lol. You can however find a sword in an abandoned house or something...

Also destroying the robot won't be as easy as slicing it with a sword. I understand pulverizing rocks and supersound waves but not a sword. Unless the power was aiding the sword swipe.

Lastly, everyone keep writing good posts quantity and quality wise. Thank you ;)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppet on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Are we still allowed to join? It looks interesting. It'll be my first role play.

Puppet
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:16 pm

If you can get it by the end of the day then I guess. But just make the character as good as possible as fast as you can. GO GO GO!!! :D

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Re: Survive.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 am

made a post,. think we can ressurect this?

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!