Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

a part of “League of Legends: The Broken Treaty”, a fictional universe by Abalyth.

Two prosperous city-states agree to settle their differences on a magical arena known as the Fields of Justice. But for one of those city-states, false death is no longer enough to satisfy their endless thirst for blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “League of Legends: The Broken Treaty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 am

So. May I claim Ahri for Noxus as support?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atleastsmile on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 am

Ahri may be played as AP damage, but may take the "extra" slot.
RawrSauce

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

atleastsmile
Member for 16 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 am

I've never heard of an Ahri as a support champion and to be honest, I would rather leave the position open in case a Soraka or Sona pops up... But you can take the extra spot if you'd like.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I wasn't sure if Sona classified as Demacian or not, given her history in Ionia. But she does live there. Meep. Okays, Soraka is is ;D

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Lol, I decided that if you can come up with a good enough "betrayal" history, I'll let you "switch sides" so to speak. I'm interested to see how you play support Soraka... lol, she's my main.
Your spot has been reserved!

*EDIT: You're going to have to come up with a betrayal story- or some other type of explanation about why, exactly, Soraka is fighting on behalf of Noxus- she fought against them when they invaded her home in Ionia. If you'd like I'll PM you with some ideas to get you thinking.

@Everyone: Only 2 more spots left to be filled! Which means we'll be able to start soon! YAY! I have one final request for you all that is plot-related:
I want you to establish 2 relationships: 1 with someone on the opposing team (a rivalry) and 1 on your team (friendship/romantic). Together you can link your stories and create your appropriate relationships. I'm asking you to do this for interaction and plot-related purposes (more on this later).

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Well, if Soraka is the Noxian support, she and Karma will have a very tense relationship, since Karma was there when Soraka was sent to the League, and Soraka was at Karma's Judgement...

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

@LSunday: Yes, things like that. So you send a message to Soraka (Mekkenji) and work out the specifics of your rivalry based on whatever character history you've come up with.

Lol, I can't give many hints until I figure out who I'm putting where for the sub-plot. I don't want to give anything away.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

ALRIGHT I have more than half of the sub-plot arranged (I say more than half because Noxus' side is not yet full).

So expect a PM from me wanting to get a general gathering of where you're all at and sub-plot brainstorm-ness in the near future.

ALSO: I am going to incorporate some NPCs for plot purposes, so if you see someone in the character sheet who is not listed as on the introduction page's champions, that is why.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Sorry, got stuck writing a speech instead of my back story. Any who, I'll be writing that now. And hey, the relationship between Karma and Soraka could make things interesting ;)

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 am

GOOD NEWS!
I finally have a full group for each side! I just have to keep bashing my friend over the head to make his account and we'll be ready to start. Which means I'm going to go ahead and start working on the introduction so we can get going ASAP!

^.^

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 am

right now I'm in the middle of our school musical (meaning, no free time from 6 in the morning until 11 at night), so any posts until monday are going to be slower and possibly have grammar errors all over them.

I promise I'll edit them afterwards when my brain isn't dying.

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

I knew thespians in middle and high school- I completely understand! I will start working on the introduction now ^.^ and when I finish setting everything up you guys can go ahead and drop yourselves in. I'll also be PMing you when we officially start so we're all on the same page.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Alright, this is how this is going to begin:

Spudjohnson is going to post an intro for all Demacians. You're all going to start at where-ever he has you in his intro. I'll post an intro after he does for the Noxians, and same deal for the Noxians- you're going to start off wherever I put you.

The intros will just kind of be pep-talk deals and they'll introduce some sub plot deals. After both Spud and I post our respective intros, you all may post your responses/ intros.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 am

Full team for each side? Who is the Noxus tank? Whats going to happen when we get to the game in terms of servers and levels? I'm on the EU and east server and level 26? How does masteries factor into it all?

Additionally what about the idea of small skirmishes? Little battles like 3v3 as training and story stuff leading up to the final.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am

ooooh... the servers could be problematic... I'm on the North American Server...

LSunday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Please don't post your intros yet, as I still have to post the introduction for Noxus and it's generally polite to wait for the DM to announce that the rp is ready for posting.

Noxus DOES have a tank, I do have someone for the spot but he's been having some technical issues we're hammering out. I'll update the intro page shortly.

You are welcomed and encouraged to have little skirmishes- a driving point of this rp will be character interaction. I will add a twisted treeline place for 3v3s or 1v1a, but you're welcome to whichever map you prefer.

I hadn't thought about the servers being an issue. I'm running through a few options, if you'd like to have some input or have an opinion about the options let me know:
I. I can predetermine a winner and we can do petty battles with others who share servers, but the official large 5v5 battle won't actually take place in-game, and if you'd like any personal vendettas towards your rival, you two can work through the details of combat yourself and post them accordingly.
2. We can all start over on the same server with smerf accounts. The drawback of this would be that we'd lose the benefits of being level 30 and you'll have to play until you get enough IP or buy enough RP to get your champion. UNLESS all of us have time to actually reach level 30- which I doubt.

*EDIT: Also, please TAG YOUR CHARACTERS in your post and make sure you post the PLACE you are posting in. Do the place first so you don't forget about it. I'm not requiring word, grammar or spelling perfections at all here and it's the minimal requirements I'm asking of you guys.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Sad news: My person who I had all lined up for Noxus Tank quit on me, so we're back down to a 5v4. But I've decided that it's alright because we might not even be able to do the final battle anyways. What do you guys think about the server issues?

Also, I'm going to post up the Noxus intro right now (I'm sorry, I thought I posted it earlier...) Life spontaneously combusted, so thanks everyone for your patience.

Once I post up the Noxus intro you guys can start.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm not against making a smurf on the EU server. Having an RP game would be pretty fun, so I'm in for that (plus, it's a chance for me to play Karma in a real game without getting raged at).

LSunday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

The problem with making smurf accounts is that it's not a guarantee we'll all be the same level, that we'll get our champions in time for the battle :/ etc etc. I'm not going to put a mix of level 10-ers with a bunch of level 30s, and even if we all start over it's not an even playing field.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am

What about the PBE? Everyone starts with enough IP/RP for a full rune page/several champions, and it's all one server.

LSunday
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!