Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

a part of “The Court of King James: A New Dawn.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

With the old King dead, his son, Prince James must assume his place as the rightful King. CHARACTERS BEING ACCEPTED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Court of King James: A New Dawn.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm

I have posted guys, its the last but one.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 am

Almost said he would post soon :)
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Visiting my parents house. Will try to post as soon as possible.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 am

I will post later on tonight (hopefully), also anyone know what happened to our GM?

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 am

Went poof, apparently, like everyone else...and like everyone in my other two roleplays, which had so much potential. T^T Why does every good roleplay die? Even so, I'll be looking forward to your post, Bel

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Yes i would like to know that answer to that too Twili... For a long time this was the only roleplay i was in which did not die and i have been in more then 20; barley any of which survived the prologue.

But i think that we can keep this going since we hold most of the key characters among our number.

To raise our moral I would like to quote a part of Henry V act 4 scene 3;

I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian.'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispian's day.'
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

XD for some reason i saw this as appropriate, don't ask me why!

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 pm

I PM'd Cal, she said she'll be back and much more active soon, so hopefully this should pick up. Just waiting on her, Bel, and Almost :D I hope this picks up again, I really do. And you Colonel, you just rock.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 am

Sorry for the delay guys I've been away. Will definitely have a post up tonight. Is it worth pm'ing tempest to see if he's still with us? If not then we need someone to rp the Duke.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 am

Yeah, I think we should PM him. And I can't wait to see your post :) I've been looking forward to watching how Kate and Theo react to one another. :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Posted guys, I hope you like twili!

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 pm

wait so Rowan went to the court with the prince? hmmm i am so confused now! lol

do you want me to edit my post with her? since everyone is in the court Corny might aswell join in for now.

So i will be editing my last post and then make a new post with both Elim and Corny staring in it.

Update:

I am wondering how i should organize my next post; Previously i had pland for corny to send Rowan to the capitol in order to report on the attacks... should Corny go personally to report on them? what are the intentions of the other charters and when do they intend to return to ghosts pass?

Any of you want to have an interaction with Elim?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Sorry for the confusion colonel, almost mentioned in an earlier post that he took rowan with him to the capital. I just assumed therefore that she would accompany them to the throne room.

Feel free for elim to talk to her though as she's not doing much. Not sure what the others think but I think corny might as well come himself so he can interact with the other chars more.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I am still here and that I'm very sorry for my absence, I've been a crappy GM :( but this RP is my main focus now as I want to get it back to its former glory, so hope your all ready. I will try and get a post up today for Gwen and will quite possibly take on the role of the Duke if Tempest doesn't come back, then I will need someone to take on the role of Thomas, if anybody is interested? If not then I'll try and find someone else to play him :) all right then :) btw cracking posts guys!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 am

Huzzah! Calvazara is back!

three cheers for Calvazara, Hip Hip hooray! Hip Hip hooray! Hip Hip hooray!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXXzSTF ... re=related

the cannon salute! XD

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 am

Finished editing... i will make my next comment later today.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Well....I kind of wanted to wait until almost posted again...but I can post if I need to, to keep this going.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I posted. Funnily, I had been waiting for you, Twili. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 am

Bah, I promise I will post...as soon as my brain no longer feels like goo...-_-

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

back at last... had a number of school trips to do with military duty and patriotic identity so i really had no time for anything for the past few days.

I have noticed another court of king James roleplay on the newest list... have i missed something?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 am

Calvazara has started a new king james roleplay so the question is do we keep this one going? is there any point to me making a new post?

I personally do not really feel up to a reboot of this roleplay and i rather see this one continue. I am sorry for not posting when i said i would but i have been busy with this and that... i was preparing a post but i have suspended it until i get a better idea of whats going on.

does anyone else want to keep this one going or is this a doomed effort? i will understand if you move to the new reboot, i doubt if i will move to the reboot... don't feel like it.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!