Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After The Curtain Falls

Trivia.

a part of “After The Curtain Falls”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

The crew of a transport vessel is stuck in the outer colonies of two great empires when the iron curtain of cold war falls. Stranded without support, it falls on them to keep their cargo safe and their ship operational.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After The Curtain Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Trivia.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

he's too deadly lol. And its less of an idea and more of a...slightly formed thought that is drifting in the outer reaches of my brain when I should be doing homework. If something firms up i'll let you know though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

United, I said the same thing about Din... lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 pm

You know y'alls fear for him will only amuse me. ^.^

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Meh. Less a fear and more a feeling that my character is...slightly out matched lol.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Again, United, I agree.

Without stepping on toes, I find it a little Godly that Din can kill any and all characters.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

add in the fact that Troy IS the ship, is the only one allowed to be special forces, AND is the "strongest" character on said ship and I feel like...well...kinda like realistic (as realistic as fantasy can be anyways) characters are not what the RP was going for.

Essentially, I just think all characters should have weaknesses instead of the "perfect" character. Or the perfect killer. Etc.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Troy is not the only special forces, there be the Envoy and Allan. Troy is the only person in rp belonging to the 374th. I might have not clarified that to you well enough United.

Dins poison is not a insta kill, it takes some time and there are counter measures, counter measures on bored the ship. Again I've said it many times he wouldn't even attack you all. And any one of the characters that has any military augmentation can rip him in half so he isn't all powerful.

Nether is troy, Allan, Reeves, or anyone else.

There will be things in this RP not any one player can handle alone, there are things that will happen in this RP that none of the characters can handle at all.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Imperial Waltz wrote:There will be things in this RP not any one player can handle alone, there are things that will happen in this RP that none of the characters can handle at all.

Dun dun duuuuuun.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Imperial Waltz wrote:Troy is not the only special forces, there be the Envoy and Allan. Troy is the only person in rp belonging to the 374th. I might have not clarified that to you well enough United.

Dins poison is not a insta kill, it takes some time and there are counter measures, counter measures on bored the ship. Again I've said it many times he wouldn't even attack you all. And any one of the characters that has any military augmentation can rip him in half so he isn't all powerful.

Nether is troy, Allan, Reeves, or anyone else.

There will be things in this RP not any one player can handle alone, there are things that will happen in this RP that none of the characters can handle at all.

Fair enough. I withdraw my point :)

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Updated the Immortalists fact, because I'm compelled to make it as convoluted as possible.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Trivia.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm

don't know about you but i think i have sufficant weakness when it comes to Rogers, hell i am gona give him a boost if you chappies keep on groving! :D

(practising slang)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:01 pm

why do i get this anoyying s when i write in Roger? its miles away!

smeg.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 pm

why do i get this anoyying s when i write in Roger? its miles away! smeg it!

sorry if people got confused with it, the name is Roger with no phantom S coming near it.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!