Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eum-ag Academy

Eum-ag Academy

a part of “Eum-ag Academy”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

This academy is like most academies. It's a Asian boarding school for the musically incline, but with a big secret. Two humans who were accepted into the academy are gonna find out that nothing is normal anymore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eum-ag Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Eum-ag Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Yep. ^^

And I shall read them all. ~♥
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Alright! May I officially reserve the mutant twins? I understand. Thanks for being so honest and to the point :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Your welcome~ And they are reserved~♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

@PrincessBoy: Hello again. Can you please reserve me Human 2?

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Question: Do both Mutant 2 & 3 fall for the same girl?

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Yes, they are paired up with the same person. Like a threesome...XDD

And reserved~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Lol gotcha :) anyways, I'm hoping that they don't have to be identical twins cause I am not using Kwangmin and Youngmin as the play by for them. Some twins look nothing a like so I'm hoping that at least is acceptable

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh...those just came to my head because they are the only twins I know in Asian music...Sorry for suggesting them. :I

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm

No its fine. I just hope you like JJ Project :) I'll submit my characters tomorrow.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 pm

I would like to reserve mutant 1

Wunderland
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 am

Sure, oh and please make sure you go by the character skeleton? I checked your WIP and it's different from the skeleton...If you need help figuring out some of the things on the skeleton, I can help you?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:58 pm

So I submitted the mutant twins. I still have all of the links to add to them and the history and other minor details so they are still a work in progress. They have the meat information though. I'll finish them later once I get on my own computer (I'm on my friend's very slow laptop) I'll also add the icons then as well.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 pm

@PrincessBoy: I was just curious, why do we need icons? I'm just curious as I don't think I saw the reason why. Guess I missed it x.x

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

I would like to know what you mean by seme and ulzzang because I haven't a clue what you mean by that.

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 pm

@Wunderland- It meens in a gay/ lesbian relationship that seme meens the more dominant one and Uke is the more passive one. :)
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 pm

im finishing mutant 4 tonight
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 am

@Wunderland: ulzzang is a kpop term meaning 'Best Face' usually meaning the most handsome or the face of the group. Um, the hex code isn't working for some reason.

@mummydove: I never listed the reason? Oops. Well...I like to have an icons of the character on there. *shrugs* Don't have to, but I just like it. Xd

Okie dokie...~ Um, I'll try to post the first one in about a hour or two. Sound good to everyone?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 am

Okay ^-^

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 pm

First post is up! Everyone is now allowed to POST~! ~♥♥♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I actually thought that the hex cod was just random numbers you make, could one of you tell me what the hex code is.

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!