Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blissful Escape

Blissful Escape

a part of “Blissful Escape”, a fictional universe by KiraArsenic.

A group of people have either been sent to or signed up for a romantic get away, unsure of who was going to be there or what was going to happen...and just letting fate work.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blissful Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blissful Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Ya same! <3
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Any chance you would add another couple??? If not it's fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Well, from my quick math we need more hetero males or more non hetero females, guys, because we have 4 males who are either bi or hetero and 5 hetero girls and 1 bi girl...

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Emerald.x wrote:Well, from my quick math we need more hetero males or more non hetero females, guys, because we have 4 males who are either bi or hetero and 5 hetero girls and 1 bi girl...

I will open up another male role. :) thanks for letting me know, I didn't even think to check that.
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Suggestion! I think that everyone NEEDS to tag characters in their posts... It makes it easier if someone is like "and I saw a new guy" but if there are two.... I just don't want to be confused :)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

hanybanany wrote:Suggestion! I think that everyone NEEDS to tag characters in their posts... It makes it easier if someone is like "and I saw a new guy" but if there are two.... I just don't want to be confused :)

I couldn't agree more. I was just going to request something like that actually lol

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes please. For those who don't know how to tag characters link to photo since the one below got cut off.

Now no one can say they don't know, its a fairly easy process and makes everyone's life much easier.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 pm

i keep trying but sometimes it doesnt work, like the characters wont show up

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 pm

It's case sensetive.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 am

You have to type only first names and it must be a capital. For example typing ' Sa ' will bring Sam up but ' sa ' will not. If they don't show up when you click on them just keep trying sometimes it doesn't work the first time.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am

Yep! Got it thanks!!

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm

So we can see relationships forming already.... Who doesn't have a "soul-mate"?

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm

I honestly don't think many people have, maybe two pairs tops.

It's often just friendships that form out of the people who you meet first and romance actually blossoms and develops over time. Its much better that way too, also when the story lines end up crossing; like when you have character 1 who is friends with character 2 and is now dating character4 but had a fling with character 3 for a while.
It keeps it from getting boring that way at least, its also more realistic than two people just meeting and becoming inseparable through the whole rp
at least in my opinion anyway

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Emerald.x wrote:I honestly don't think many people have, maybe two pairs tops.

It's often just friendships that form out of the people who you meet first and romance actually blossoms and develops over time. Its much better that way too, also when the story lines end up crossing; like when you have character 1 who is friends with character 2 and is now dating character4 but had a fling with character 3 for a while.
It keeps it from getting boring that way at least, its also more realistic than two people just meeting and becoming inseparable through the whole rp
at least in my opinion anyway

Ya, I agree :) lol My girl is a bit forever alone... ahaha! Or at least, that's how she currently feels :P

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 am

I'm sorry people but it seems like I'm unable to commit..I'm going to leave and I wish you all the best of luck. Hopefully my leaving will help with the boy/girl ratio :)

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

alex and sam are hitting it off :)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 am

KittyKLL wrote:I'm sorry people but it seems like I'm unable to commit..I'm going to leave and I wish you all the best of luck. Hopefully my leaving will help with the boy/girl ratio :)

Thank you for letting me know instead of dropping off the face of the earth :) You're welcome to join any role play I create in the future!

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 am

brokenxfate wrote:alex and sam are hitting it off :)

Well obviously! You guys are pretty much the only ones posting!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 am

Eeeeeeeek I was sort of waiting for Dumisa this whole time .-."

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:19 am

Well you can always post and just have him make friends or something if the person you had sort of wanted him to be with isn't posting. At least that way you can o something with him (:

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!