Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Morrowfield's Bloody Night

Morrowfield's Bloody Night

a part of “Morrowfield's Bloody Night”, a fictional universe by BelleOceane.

A massacre awaits for the residents of Morrowville. Can anyone escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Morrowfield's Bloody Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Morrowfield's Bloody Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 pm

I'mma going to go ahead and apologize for not posting a character, but if you look at it from my angle, I was out partying for two days and when I get back, there are about eight thousand characters and a dozen posts. Plus Belle hasn't updated the front page fully (I don't think).

So I'm not sure if I need to make a victim, or if I can make a killer, or if I should shit or get off the pot here. sdlfsfdfsdksjslksfdsl;sdlkfj;as. I'll get some clerical work done in the bios and once I have a count on what's what I'll throw someone into the mix. :D

Le edit: Seven meatsacks and five killers, at least three of them showing signs of competence. Looks like I'll make meself a victim!
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Cypher--It would be great if you could make a male victim (since we only have one), but don't feel like you need to! Belladonna (my sister) or i could always make another!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Bahah, trust me--I only know how to write for male characters. I'll stick to what I know. :D

Le edit: And done!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Yay! Approved!!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 pm

OMG i have to say CCG's proflie made me LOL hard XD.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

CCG: *Walking up to Ace. In nerdy guy voice* Hi Ace. Would you like to pat mr Squiggles? He's me cat. *Storts in loudly*

Lol XP

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey, does anyone want to be the object of CCG's strange affection? It will likely be weird, creepy, and awesome!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

So you've rolled up literally the most annoying and one-dimensional character I've seen in ages (IF NOT EVER), and then the entire operation just shuts right the hell down.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:35 pm

I do. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Nothings been posted for a while now...

Just saying.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 pm

I keep meaning to point that out, but at this point I'm just thankful that none of the other killers have posted yet. It gives me time to think of a feasible (yet suitably awesome) way for Ford to somehow get away.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 pm

So everybody is going to the party then? Except for Ford cause he kinda... yeah.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

Why're you asking? Need a head count? XD :P

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Haha, that couldn't hurt. But where is everybody? I was waiting for a confirmation post that all characters involved with the party have rides. Otherwise, I'll just move Issac and Art over to Lacey's place.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Well, Christine is right across the hall. Ford is.. sleeping xD He won't be there. Errr... Idk about everybody else. I just can't post twice in a row, and it's been a week now. I'm about to PM everybody...

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey guys. If anyone is willing to hangout with me, I think you may enjoy it.

roleplay/runaway-misfits/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!