Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PURITY Correctional Camp

PURITY Correctional Camp

a part of “PURITY Correctional Camp”, a fictional universe by Fallo❧.

PURITY is a facility that prides itself on relieving teens of their homosexual urges, and like it or not, you're now a part of this program. Will you resist, or try to change yourself? Either way, it's certainly not going to be a typical camp experience.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PURITY Correctional Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PURITY Correctional Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

I was interested, then I saw the "you need an *anime* picture." above and kinda lost all motivation. Is there a reason why? Can I use something else as I HATE searching through anime pics to try and locate one that looks like my idea? If not, then I will just wish you all good luck and be on my way....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 pm

It seems Fallo has been a tad lax with that rule if you have an exceptionally good character, but it is still a requirement. Fallo and I both find it easier to use anime faceclaims bbecause they better represent our characters, and in the end we have control over the roleplay. To keep things consistent we are going to remain true to the anime rule because it would be strange for real faceclaims and anime ones to be running around in the same universe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Noxize, will I would certainly prefer an anime picture, I suppose I can make an exception. I don't want to exclude anyone for something as unimportant as a picture (as you can see, I accepted Hannah Jones) and there's nowhere in the rules stating that you absolutely MUST have an anime picture. So go ahead and send your character in.

Everyone, I'm really sorry. I was busy all today, but I'll get working on the first post. Again, I apologize for being so late.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Before I begin, here are the cabin assignments for the new characters:

Lydia Wood: Chastity Cabin
Josh Anderson: Faith Cabin
Anastasia Frost: Hope Cabin
Christopher Hart: Chastity Cabin

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Cubs013, you didn't follow the character sheet (which can be found on the main page of the roleplay) I'd appreciate if you did that, but other than that everything looks good. Your character will be in Faith Cabin.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

LoveTheLight, this applies to everyone, but I'd like to remind you of the 100 word minimum. Your last post didn't quite meet that. It was close, but I would like you to try to meet that with your next posts. Thank you.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 pm

-stern look at Fallo-
As the man in this Mod relationship, I'm going to be a bit harsher.

Cheza, LovetheLight, neither of your most recent posts have met the one hundred word minimum. This is your only warning. After this, I will happily hand out punishments if Fallo won't.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am

Excuse me? I believe I did with my first and second post. And for the third post there wasn't much to say for that situation. We just started...(anyways, I added a few more sentences.)

Cheza
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

We're running a quality operation and the one hundred word count rule is clearly posted in the rules. This was, however, just a warning.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 am

Alright. Anyways, will there be a character that will play as one of the camp officials? To be the person that enforces the rules or punishments for disobedience? It would be interesting to have one person we all find annoying and to blame for being at the camp.

Just wondering.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

Cheza, I think that's a great idea! My original plan was to make camp officials NPCs that can be controlled by anyone, but if we did have a counselor character it could certainly make things more interesting. Would anyone like to volunteer for the position? If not I could take them on. And we can always have more than one.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 am

Since I'll know the rules pretty well (we still need to talk about them, by the way), and we talked about making Madoka a counselor before, do you want to have her do it? I mean, I think so far she's the only one who'll be a returning camper thusfar.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

I just found out, that some of you guys eat brunch when i'm finished with dinner. 7 hours in difference.
random fact... O.o

And about the NPC thing, it sounds really nice.
It would create a lot of opportunities for the rp to develop.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 pm

You're from England, then?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

to be honest I have no Idea what my character should do right now because I made my character greet lovethelight's character but she didn't talk back to me. Neither did any of the other people in my cabin so can one of you give me a suggestion on what I should do

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

You can have him talk to Jackson, who just went into his cabin if you'd like.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

no, Denmark :3
When are the camp activities going to start by the way?

My character is on his way to his cabin, they could talk if you're interested?

Where are you guys from?

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

We're going to hold an IC assembly thing to explain IC rules and stuff... then I think they'll go to bed and the next day camp activities will begin. -nodnod-

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Right'o ~

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:14 pm

When I go to bed, everyone is active. xD

Cheza
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!